Women, if you go for black men

More impotent white guys who know they'll never measure up.
:afro:

White guys "measure up" in other ways that negroes show every day that they can't do. Apart from that, years ago I bought a book called "The sexual book of records." Accordint to it, the ethnic group with the largest Penis' were the English.
If you work in a prison, you can actually see the facts. Fact is the group that I saw in prison routinely with the largest penis were blacks, followed closely by whites. Mexicans and Asians were like isuzu.

Won't do the race mixing sluts much good. You black you don't come back. :) My ex sister in law learned that the hard way. Been in the ground going on 10 years now. Eh managed to let my brother raise their 2 white daughters with his new wife and away from the druggie race mixing bitch his ex was. The coon that shot her was a convicted felon who I believe got life. I can google it but why bother.

How can you say "coon" and not get banned. Would you care to try using "tar baby?"
Wanted people vanquished over words is the ultimate cowardice.

I don't know what you're getting at with "wanted people."
Beats me. I vever know what I mean.

Won't do the race mixing sluts much good. You black you don't come back. :) My ex sister in law learned that the hard way. Been in the ground going on 10 years now. Eh managed to let my brother raise their 2 white daughters with his new wife and away from the druggie race mixing bitch his ex was. The coon that shot her was a convicted felon who I believe got life. I can google it but why bother.

How can you say "coon" and not get banned. Would you care to try using "tar baby?"
They like to preserve free speech here. This is the freest forum I have ever been on.

You're kidding, right? Though some forums are worse than others, they are all into censorship. I think the reason is because they are in it for the money. However they get it. From advertisements or whatever. And the best way to have a large membership is to repress anything unpleasant. From what I have seen, the more truth a forum has, the smaller its membership is. Because they don't appeal to the largest demographic. The severely brainwashed and stupid.

They like to preserve free speech here. This is the freest forum I have ever been on.

You're kidding, right? Though some forums are worse than others, they are all into censorship. I think the reason is because they are in it for the money. However they get it. From advertisements or whatever. And the best way to have a large membership is to repress anything unpleasant. From what I have seen, the more truth a forum has, the smaller its membership is. Because they don't appeal to the largest demographic. The severely brainwashed and stupid.
Conservative forums are the worst.

Seems to have a large membership here....I rarely see censorship here....temp banned for threats yes,cuss words etc nah.

City-Data.com/forum I have been banned from there over 100 times lol.

That's mostly because conservatives are the worst. And that is mostly because anything conservative is usually glommed on to by the fecal matter eating rich.

That's mostly because conservatives are the worst. And that is mostly because anything conservative is usually glommed on to by the fecal matter eating rich.
You're not going to do well. In fact, I may have to write a story about you.

Do I need a wire and a gun?
Well, see here. The real question is not if you need a gun and a wire, but why are you going for black men?
No, the real question is why are you so concearnd what other adults do???
Troll on girl.
So you have no grown up reply...lol.
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

Do I need a wire and a gun?
Well, see here. The real question is not if you need a gun and a wire, but why are you going for black men?
Troll on girl.
Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia
So once again, you have no grown up response...

Troll on girl.
Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia
Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

Troll on girl.
Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia
Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia
Still no adult reply...

If you're intent on proving yourself, don't worry, you have.

Troll on girl.
Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia
Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

17. Global Warming

18. Booooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh

Forum List

Back