Pregnant black mother shot dead by two white cops who she called for help

That bitch be crazy!

I guess cops are afraid of a pg woman who has scissors. The cops were trigger happen, 2 cops couldn't apprehend her.

Just like in Israel, they shoot, the do not run, or try to apprehend , they just shoot. Our cops are too trigger happy, this is getting old.

That bitch be crazy!

I guess cops are afraid of a pg woman who has scissors. The cops were trigger happen, 2 cops couldn't apprehend her.

Just like in Israel, they shoot, the do not run, or try to apprehend , they just shoot. Our cops are too trigger happy, this is getting old.

Rush me and try and take me down while I have a pair of scissors. Someone is going to get stabbed.
I dont blame the cops one bit.

That bitch be crazy!

Rush me and try and take me down while I have a pair of scissors. Someone is going to get stabbed.

Why they didnt shoot her in the arm or leg why they killed her? Also she was "tiny" and could have been taken down with tasers. She was mentally ill, it was only because she is black.

That bitch be crazy!

I understand blacks like IM2 when there are still white people who defend such things, many white people defend it.

That bitch be crazy!

Hey its their job, they take the risk willingly, they should try and apprehend not shoot. We are getting lazy cops.

That bitch be crazy!

Why they didnt shoot her in the arm or leg why they killed her? Also she was "tiny" and could have been taken down with tasers. She was mentally ill, it was only because she is black.

Yes I agree. When 2 cops are so afraid a pg lady with a scissors, they best hang up their badges.

That bitch be crazy!

Aw fer fuks sake,not this shit again!!

That bitch be crazy!

Hey its their job, they take the risk willingly, they should try and apprehend not shoot. We are getting lazy cops.

You'll have to show me where in their job description that requires that they be stabbed.

That bitch be crazy!

Yes I agree. When 2 cops are so afraid a pg lady with a scissors, they best hang up their badges.

You come at me with a pair of scissors and I'm going to shoot you.

Who gets a mentally I'll person pregnant ????? Good grief.... Yes, I must say that cops seem to be a lot more trigger happy than they use to be, but why is that one wonders ? Now idiots blaming the uniform, and not the individuals behind the uniform is a bad thing also. If any wrong doing was done on the part of the cops, then it will be investigated, but idiots taking matters into their own hands, and against the cops just creates more trouble on top of trouble. Let the justice system work already. Sounds like a sad situation for everyone involved.

So for the pro-birthers, did these cops commit murder on the innocent child? The child didn't attack them. Or is it ok to terminate a pregnancy if you are a cop?

There needs to be a complete overhaul of the police in the US. Half these people believe if someone looks at them the wrong way they are free to empty the clip. Just like the worst drug dealers. It has to stop.

That bitch be crazy!

Usually the protocol.. No need to be mindless drones though, but safety is of the up most importance.

Usually the protocol.. No need to be mindless drones though, but safety is of the up most importance.

Sure enough,but I'd still refuse to let someone get close to me with a pair of scissors.

Sure enough,but I'd still refuse to let someone get close to me with a pair of scissors.

21 feet is the rule of thumb

Yep..
The amount of time it takes to close.

Yep..
The amount of time it takes to close.

exactly

Forum List

Back