Women - Come On - Have You Ever Fooled Us Men?

no1tovote4 said:
I would figure the goal is for both people to have a spectacular orgasm, why would that be a shame? I can see nothing wrong with such a goal in sexual activity.

Re-read what I said. I said if the ONLY goal was orgasm....

My response was based on the way it sounded...that the only goal to sexual acitivity was orgasm...that if that didn't occur, then why bother.

I absolutely disagree that orgasm should be the goal every time. How about teasing your spouse during the day...or dinner, or anytime. Nothing can happen at that moment..but a few hours later.....

You don't get your significant other worked up during the day on the phone...just teasing and torturing...just for fun?

Have you ever "taken" care of them with no expectation of anything in return. "Put them to sleep with a smile on their face..., etc"

If you begin your activity with one thing in mind...for either one, or both of you to get off, I just think you are losing part of the fun.

It's not always the destination, but the enjoyment of the journey.

GotZoom said:

My response was based on the way it sounded...that the only goal to sexual acitivity was orgasm...that if that didn't occur, then why bother.

I absolutely disagree that orgasm should be the goal every time. How about teasing your spouse during the day...or dinner, or anytime. Nothing can happen at that moment..but a few hours later.....

You don't get your significant other worked up during the day on the phone...just teasing and torturing...just for fun?

Have you ever "taken" care of them with no expectation of anything in return. "Put them to sleep with a smile on their face..., etc"

If you begin your activity with one thing in mind...for either one, or both of you to get off, I just think you are losing part of the fun.

You're making me moist.... :D

Now...if I can just find out where this moisture is coming from....

GotZoom said:

All of this leads up to the spectacular orgasm that I was speaking of. Each of those activities will lead you to the destination...

"Was it good for you?"

"I don't remember"

"It was three minutes ago"

"Who the hell are you"

Forum List

Back