Women - Come On - Have You Ever Fooled Us Men?

Joz said:
"Statistics vary widely on the extent of the problem with men, but a range of between 1 to 10 million has been cited. One reason for the wide statistical variation is to do with the defining qualities of anorgasmia in men. For some men the disorder presents itself in terms of an inability to reach orgasm only during sex. In such cases it is often possible for orgasm to be reached but only after prolonged and intense non-intercourse stimulation."

Huh?

Joz said:
What HUH?

This is what I was referring to from what I posted.

"Statistics vary widely on the extent of the problem with men, but a range of between 1 to 10 million has been cited. One reason for the wide statistical variation is to do with the defining qualities of anorgasmia in men. For some men the disorder presents itself in terms of an inability to reach orgasm only during sex. In such cases it is often possible for orgasm to be reached but only after prolonged and intense non-intercourse stimulation."

I guess I had a hard time understanding this since it doesn't apply to me.

:)

Joz said:
Yes, it is QUITE obvious that I'm not male. Still the fact remains.........

Sounds like most women to me.. :teeth:

Mr. P said:
Sounds like most women to me.. :teeth:

Most women will reach orgasm if stimulated properly by a patient and caring partner.
Perhaps that does not apply to you. :dunno:

Joz said:
Have any of YOU MEN.....faked????

"Ejaculatory anhedonia is the term used to describe the condition in which men are able to ejaculate physically but do not have the accompanying feelings of release, pleasure, or orgasm. Sometimes referred to as "anorgasmic ejaculation," it causes no physical harm."

didn't know that was possible. I always thought men had to feel like it to do that???? :boobies:

Of course my husband is looking at this thinking WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

"Honey, did I have an orgasm? I can't tell"

"Sorry, I didn't notice. I was watching American Idol."

Joz said:
Have any of YOU MEN.....faked????

"Ejaculatory anhedonia is the term used to describe the condition in which men are able to ejaculate physically but do not have the accompanying feelings of release, pleasure, or orgasm. Sometimes referred to as "anorgasmic ejaculation," it causes no physical harm."

I've faked the whole damn thing.
Not even a drop.
(it was a bet ok, and yes I won as long as she doesn't read this post)

Joz said:
this raises a few questionsin my mind.

1) Was it a bet with a female partner that she didn't excite you enough?

2)Was the bet with a buddy? And HOW would he know for sure, unless he was a participant?

3) Alot of men can accomplish this job on their own. Having a partner, I would think would be even better. I guess you've proven that if men think of something else, it is possible to delay.

4)This is a medical condition we're talking about, so my main question would be, WHY?
I think you misunderstood HOW I faked it.
The bet was that I could act as if I was having an orgasm ( or ejaculating if you will) and
the chick would never know.

Joz said:
I understood. And I don't think my questions were answered.
ANYONE can be fooled while engaging in this activity.
I'm trying real hard not to be too graphic, but, I guess I'm curious about getting an erection and thenpretending?
All acts were performed as normal, until the moment in which I should
have “erupted”(which I never did). The bet was to never “erupt” and make
her believe that I did.So no conformation would have been needed other than
her accepting the fact that we were “finished”.

The whole point of this bet was some payback for my bud.
She had bragged to some friends that she faked "one" with
him and he never even knew. He got word and asked me to
do the same after we discussed if it was possible. I then, due
to his disbelief, suggested a friendly wager.

orgasism's..hey if ya aren't really turned on then why bother with all the exercise...unless this is arobics 101....if it weren't for the orgasim then the whole act would be a waste of time and effort...it would be more fun to enjoy a good meal or run around the lake at high speed...etc etc... ;)

Joz said:
Sometimes the ride is as fun as the destination.

kinda like riding a horse...enjoy the scenery...the bumpy ride,wind in your hair kinda thingee.....then when it's all done and said...ya light up a smoke and say...that was one hellava ride... :laugh:

if thats the drift I'll go for the horse ride everytime....next! :p:

archangel said:
if it weren't for the orgasim then the whole act would be a waste of time and effort...it would be more fun to enjoy a good meal or run around the lake at high speed...etc etc... ;)

You are kidding aren't you?

If you feel the only point of any kind of sexual activity is to reach an orgasm, well...that's a shame.

GotZoom said:

If you feel the only point of any kind of sexual activity is to reach an orgasm, well...that's a shame.

I would figure the goal is for both people to have a spectacular orgasm, why would that be a shame? I can see nothing wrong with such a goal in sexual activity.

GotZoom said:

nah what made you think that? well now that you asked procreation is the goal...no! :whip:

Forum List

Back