Woman Rapes Man

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
A 33-year-old man was allegedly held at gunpoint and forced to have sex with a woman in the backseat of a car after the woman's female companion offered him a ride on the Near North Side over the summer.

The man begged one of his tormentors -- who demanded he place his hands on her breasts and buttocks during the July 26 attack -- to stop, Assistant Cook County State's Attorney Amanda Pillsbury said Thursday.

He eventually escaped, running out of the car naked from the waist down and into a taxi where a cabbie helped him and drove him home to the suburbs, Pillsbury said.

Read more: Bond set at $75,000 for woman charged with raping man - Chicago News and Weather | FOX 32 News

Not to make light of the situation, because I think this guy was terrorized, but can a man achieve and maintain an erection under such duress??:dunno:

Not to make light of the situation, because I think this guy was terrorized, but can a man achieve and maintain an erection under such duress??:dunno:

What's your point? And women often orgasm during rapes.. Does it mean they wanted it?

Also, you do know what the term "scared stiff" refers to, right?

What's your point? And women often orgasm during rapes.. Does it mean they wanted it?

Settle down, Steve...I was just asking a question. I've not researched rape and the reaction of the female or male body, hence the fucking inquiry.:lol:

• Banned
no, I can only speak for my penis.

What does your penis say to this?

Cierra-Ross-mugshot-29680902.400x800.jpg

I was just going to say this. And will add... arousal does not equal consent.

I was just going to say this. And will add... arousal does not equal consent.

Did both of you miss "I think this guy was terrorized"?? I'm still curious. Maybe only the XXXXXXX knows.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
No knickers to get in a knot...just amused at your response.:D

Oh, let me grab a snack before I open your link and fill myself with knowledge.:banana:

My response was to the person I quoted. So, it's kind of interesting that your fur is all ruffled now. :lol:

Nope. Didn't miss it. Don't get your knickers in a knot. :rolleyes:

What Science Says About Arousal During Rape

What Science Says About Arousal During Rape | Popular Science

Oh, let me grab a snack before I open your link and fill myself with knowledge.:banana:

My response was to the person I quoted. So, it's kind of interesting that your fur is all ruffled now. :lol:

Sweetie, I can follow the bouncing ball...I'm sorry if you find my good-natured sarcasm offensive, but have a drink or something.:thup: It's only the internet.;)

Sweetie, I can follow the bouncing ball...I'm sorry if you find my good-natured sarcasm offensive, but have a drink or something.:thup: It's only the internet.;)

I find you offensive? Not really...just defensive...and passive aggressive. Go tip one back. You need it more than I do. :lol:

I find you offensive? Not really...just defensive...and passive aggressive. Go tip one back. You need it more than I do. :lol:

Awww I do believe I just may have gotten under your skin, but I don't want to see you have a meltdown...I hope things get better for you.(((hugs)))

I guess if I believed my life was on the line I could, it would depend alot on the look of the girl.

The look of the one that did this rape, I don't think I could. I'd fight her.

Awww I do believe I just may have gotten under your skin, but I don't want to see you have a meltdown...I hope things get better for you.(((hugs)))

If it makes you feel less like a fool to think so. Go for it. :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back