HIV Positive Man Rapes 12 year old

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Mom catches him in the act and holds him at gun point until police arrive

She has more patience than me. The police would have arrived to find him air holed

Mom holds HIV-positive man at gunpoint after finding him raping young daughter: police

She has more patience than me. The police would have arrived to find him air holed

Mom holds HIV-positive man at gunpoint after finding him raping young daughter: police

A. string him up. I'll hold the rope,

B. $20 says he turns out to be a tRumpling.

Yeah, there is no way the man would have left that room alive

That's a CNN pundit on Monday.

"And show us on the rape doll how Trump made you sodomize that little girl. Are you ok now? That's not an Antifa tatoo, what is that? I heart AntArtica? Good, go hit the sandwich bar and we'll have you on again after your next forced rape."

My Child.jpg

Touch my child or grandchild and the police are your only hope. No, I will not just shoot the bastard. I will take my time. It will hurt. A LOT.

Fuck Fox! They're not getting my e-mail. Fucked up story though, from what I hear you tell of it...

Here is the story, without having to give your email address:

That is horrific. There is no telling, what that experience over that period of time has done to the poor kid's head, or its effects on her future.

Forum List

Back