Woman Rapes Man

A 33-year-old man was allegedly held at gunpoint and forced to have sex with a woman in the backseat of a car after the woman's female companion offered him a ride on the Near North Side over the summer.

The man begged one of his tormentors -- who demanded he place his hands on her breasts and buttocks during the July 26 attack -- to stop, Assistant Cook County State's Attorney Amanda Pillsbury said Thursday.

He eventually escaped, running out of the car naked from the waist down and into a taxi where a cabbie helped him and drove him home to the suburbs, Pillsbury said.

Read more: Bond set at $75,000 for woman charged with raping man - Chicago News and Weather | FOX 32 News

I bet he enjoyed every minute of it.

WTF kinda remark is that?

I know we've been having some good fun with this subject, but imagine if the genders were reversed and I was to say what you just did?

:evil:

no, I can only speak for my penis.

What does your penis say to this?

Cierra-Ross-mugshot-29680902.400x800.jpg

Turn them over, stand them on their head, spread the legs, open the lips and they are all pink on the inside.

with HIV and all....

A 33-year-old man was allegedly held at gunpoint and forced to have sex with a woman in the backseat of a car after the woman's female companion offered him a ride on the Near North Side over the summer.

The man begged one of his tormentors -- who demanded he place his hands on her breasts and buttocks during the July 26 attack -- to stop, Assistant Cook County State's Attorney Amanda Pillsbury said Thursday.

He eventually escaped, running out of the car naked from the waist down and into a taxi where a cabbie helped him and drove him home to the suburbs, Pillsbury said.

Read more: Bond set at $75,000 for woman charged with raping man - Chicago News and Weather | FOX 32 News

I know we've been having some good fun with this subject, but imagine if the genders were reversed and I was to say what you just did?

Women cannot rape men. Rape means the sexual penetration of a person their consent. A vagina cannot sexually penetrate a penis.

Women cannot rape men. Rape means the sexual penetration of a person their consent. A vagina cannot sexually penetrate a penis.
What if she made him go down on her, or used a strapon to penetrate his bunghole :eek:

Are you sure there has to be penetration.

Imagine bands of sex starved women marauding around taking advantage of happily married husbands.

Granted, if they were Miss America contestants it would be a difficult court case to win.

RAPE is a violation against one's will.

And, BTW, that was a lousy sidestep

If she tried to rape a gay guy would he be scared straight?

Forum List

Back