HIV Positive Man Rapes 12 year old

This is not about Trump and his adult women. This is about a 12 year old girl that was raped by Mom's boyfriend. It is not as uncommon as you think.
Yes, but how so many people can be outraged at this and yet excuse Mr. Trump?

One has to wonder if people are really as outraged as they profess, or does the subject hit too close to home for some.

and be very very careful of accusing another member of sick shit that you made up. You can and will be banned.

:auiqs.jpg:

For what? Nothing I have seen was not in response to your posts.

But if I am banned for calling out an asshole who blames the 12 year old, or at least makes her complicit in the crime, then so be it. Hasn't happened yet.

For what? Nothing I have seen was not in response to your posts.

But if I am banned for calling out an asshole who blames the 12 year old, or at least makes her complicit in the crime, then so be it. Hasn't happened yet.

He's creating his own dilemma

Yes, but how so many people can be outraged at this and yet excuse Mr. Trump?

One has to wonder if people are really as outraged as they profess, or does the subject hit too close to home for some.

I am outraged. And I am hoping for more prosecutions for his crimes. But that topic is just you trying to derail the topic.

Accusation? Fact: There are whole threads with people focusing on children. I've long said it's creepy. Now we get people in those creepy threads here.

Creepy? You are accusing us, the ones who want him prosecuted or worse, of being creepy? After you talked about it was just her having sex with the guy and her age was the only thing that made it illegal? Dude, you are creepier than anyone in this thread.

Quoting strictly for posterity... This poster is defending the child molesting of a girl who is 12 years old. Let this posters record, and mine stand. People need to see this.
this and
WinterBorn agreed.

sad sick shit is, usmb may allow this type of shit. I believe these two are part of that group that has a seriously sick focus on young children. I'm not suggesting anything, just pointing out they're always there. Hmm...

The guy charged with the rape was what --- A youth baseball coach

this and
WinterBorn agreed.

sad sick shit is, usmb may allow this type of shit. I believe these two are part of that group that has a seriously sick focus on young children. I'm not suggesting anything, just pointing out they're always there. Hmm...

The guy charged with the rape was what --- A youth baseball coach

Yes, I agreed.

As for the "I believe these two are part of that group that has a seriously sick focus on young children.", please provide some backup for your accusation. I am a Dad and a Grandpa. Kids are a big part of my life. But never anything inappropriate, I mean beyond what I would do to someone who touched my child.

That child could very possibly receive two life sentences, being sexual molested and living with HIV.

The pedo should be killed twice

Creepy? You are accusing us, the ones who want him prosecuted or worse, of being creepy? After you talked about it was just her having sex with the guy and her age was the only thing that made it illegal? Dude, you are creepier than anyone in this thread.
The guy was A youth baseball coach. Hmm... His focus was on children too.

I quoted the article. Prosecution? Where did I say he should not be prosecuted? :auiqs.jpg: I

I dd not talk about a young girl having sex with an older man. What is odd is that is what was in your mind.

If the age of the girl is not alone what makes the acts illegal, then what would they all be -- date rapes? You're confused. Your fantasy world is spilling over into the real world here.

People like you defend Donald Trump's defense of sexually abusing EJ Carroll, buy saying she didn't scream. So it is you people who are suffering cognitive dissonance.

Yes, I agreed.

As for the "I believe these two are part of that group that has a seriously sick focus on young children.", please provide some backup for your accusation. I am a Dad and a Grandpa. Kids are a big part of my life. But never anything inappropriate, I mean beyond what I would do to someone who touched my child.
Lots of threads focusing on children. I've called a few, sick. I have no interest in those threads, but they pop up all of the time. Can't avoid seeing them. The V member is of note.

I've accused you of nothing. But I will say as far as any defense goes -- who do you think abuses children? It's usually not strangers. I suggest you steer clear of the sickos before you get limped in with them. Maybe spend more time with your family than on message boards filled with some seriously demented people.

Lots of threads focusing on children. I've called a few, sick. I have no interest in those threads, but they pop up all of the time. Can't avoid seeing them. The V member is of note.

I've accused you of nothing. But I will say as far as any defense goes -- who do you think abuses children? It's usually not strangers. I suggest you steer clear of the sickos before you get limped in with them. Maybe spend more time with your family than on message boards filled with some seriously demented people.

For someone who has no interest in these threads you have spent a lot of time derailling this one.

Forum List

Back