Woman Confronts Scott Pruitt in Resturant

You change stories more often than an elevator

Um, nope, my story has been very consistant... it's just that you don't really understand it. Or read your own stuff into it because you fantasize about me.

You made $80K as a purchaser, you made $80K with two jobs, you didn't have two jobs, you quit one of your jobs and still made $80K, you make $80K writing resumes. Yes, you constantly change stories.

And what you call fantasy is what most people would refer to as long term memory. I've already shown you the quotes where you lied and change your story.

You know, if you didn't always use the number $80K for your salary through jobs and time, it wouldn't be so easy to call you on your lie. Notice in the upper right corner is a search field. You also used that as a paper pusher you processed $80K in invoices a day. That number sticks in your brain.

BTW, no one who actually makes $80K thinks it's that much money and happily pays taxes like you claim to do

You made $80K as a purchaser, you made $80K with two jobs, you didn't have two jobs, you quit one of your jobs and still made $80K, you make $80K writing resumes. Yes, you constantly change stories.

Nope, got the first part wrong. Never made 80K from being a buyer by itself. Never said I did. Only hit the 80K level in the last three years.

See what I mean about poor reading skills.
And what you call fantasy is what most people would refer to as long term memory. I've already shown you the quotes where you lied and change your story.

You mean the quotes i never made... those quotes...

Yup, just make stuff up... and again, the neighbors have been complaining about all the Kleenexes you been leaving in the bushes next to my house.

BTW, no one who actually makes $80K thinks it's that much money and happily pays taxes like you claim to do

For me, it's a decent amount of money and I'm good with paying taxes because I like living in a civilized society.

Never made 80K from being a buyer by itself. Never said I did

Let's go to the video tape, liar

No way they're paying a purchasing guy $80K a year to do that. $80K would be a senior guy in a purchasing department. They are infrastructure, pay isn't high unless you're really senior

Um, yeah. I was a senior buyer ...
over 25 years of experience after the military procurement experience

[

No way they're paying a purchasing guy $80K a year to do that. $80K would be a senior guy in a purchasing department. They are infrastructure, pay isn't high unless you're really senior

Where did I say there I was making 80K for being a buyer. (YOu deleted out every else in the conversation.)

I simply said I was a senior buyer... not that I was getting 80K for being a buyer. Nice how you read things that wasn't there.

Did you look for every post where I said 80K and that was the best you could come up with.

[

Where did I say there I was making 80K for being a buyer. (YOu deleted out every else in the conversation.)

I simply said I was a senior buyer... not that I was getting 80K for being a buyer. Nice how you read things that wasn't there.

Did you look for every post where I said 80K and that was the best you could come up with.

So when I said no way they're paying you $80K and you said "Um, yeah," that didn't mean you claimed you made $80K a year. Got it. Wow, you're a terrible liar and an even worse reader

So when I said no way they're paying you $80K and you said "Um, yeah," that didn't mean you claimed you made $80K a year. Got it. Wow, you're a terrible liar and an even worse reader

Where did I specifically say in that quote I made 80K from that job alone?

I didn't.

I only stated I was a senior buyer with 25 years experience.

Now, if you want to infer something else, that's kind of on you, buddy.

Hey, do another search, you can maybe find something else you can take out of context.

Congratulations on realizing that. I just wish the Republicans could be a better draw to people like you who give up on the Democrats. Unfortunately, they suck
That’s why everyone should walk away and walk over to the Constitution Party.

Yes. Yes we do know. And we know that you lefties have lied about everything. And now, even the most radical on your side is not only admitting to those lies - they are openly calling for more lies.

Here's the funny thing about Science, Poodle.
Yep! And the science proves that you’ve been lying for decades. And now your own side just admitted it as well!

That woman is an uncivil rude moron.

Sigh...

sorry, man, I think that when you have corrupt government officials like Pruitt, regular folks SHOULD confront them.

She is an idiot that used a child as a shield... Took talking points with her to make her look like she knew what she was doing...

Joe you need a better class of hero...

sounded to me like she knew exactly what she was concerned about. She wants clean water and clean air. Hey, what a coincidence, I like those things, too!

Not surprising you cherish vile tactics.
No social or civil filter.
Incapability to shut off your idiology, making everything political.
Inability to address others without name calling and insults.
Following and harassing posters with parroted soundbites.

How many ignore you now JoeBile? A true sociopath.

Uh, guy, when you are sliding into Fascism, there's really no need for civility.

Civility is great when you can reason with people.
You're obviously referring to Nazi death camps, Adolph. That's the only reason to use the term "concentration camp." You know exactly what you're doing, Hitler

Um, no, Concentration camps are where you hold a lot of people you have deemed 'undesirable'. Hitler got the idea for concentration camps looking at American Indian reservations.

These are concentration camps. They aren't death camps, yet. The goal is to make sure it never gets that far. Shaming a few assholes in resturants is a great idea.

I want clean water and clean air too.

Can you come to Baltimore with your new girlfriend and explain that to the "Progressives" dumping sewage in our waterways?

Fucking moronic hypocrite.

Wow, you do get that sewage has to be treated before it's released back into the waterways, right? You know, by Government...

Oh, never mind. I forgot you were retarded.

No, you are retarded.

People won't allow sewage to be dumped untreated. Government didn't need to tell them that.

Some cities outsource that treatment to private companies. The government is told by people to make sure these things are taken care of.

Where did I specifically say in that quote I made 80K from that job alone?

I didn't.

I only stated I was a senior buyer with 25 years experience.

Now, if you want to infer something else, that's kind of on you, buddy.

Hey, do another search, you can maybe find something else you can take out of context.

I said only senior paper pushers, I mean purchasers, make $80K and your reply was you are senior. You really can't comprehend what you read, Joe. You're just not very smart

I said only senior paper pushers, I mean purchasers, make $80K and your reply was you are senior. You really can't comprehend what you read, Joe. You're just not very smart

Nope, I just don't infer things like you do and don't feel the need to explain everything like I'm talking to Corky the Libertarian Retard.

The fact is, I've gone to great detail about my background (or at least as much as I want to share on a public forum) and if you have reading comprehension problems or weird fantasies, that's on you.

Nope, I just don't infer things like you do and don't feel the need to explain everything like I'm talking to Corky the Libertarian Retard.

The fact is, I've gone to great detail about my background (or at least as much as I want to share on a public forum) and if you have reading comprehension problems or weird fantasies, that's on you.

Your reply is clear. You lie constantly. You also as I showed claimed you had two jobs that pay $80K, then you said you didn't have two jobs, just one that pays $80K

Um, yeah. I was a senior buyer ... over 25 years of experience after the military procurement experience

Your reply is clear. You lie constantly. You also as I showed claimed you had two jobs that pay $80K, then you said you didn't have two jobs, just one that pays $80K

Nope, said nothing of the sort. Didn't say I had one job. Didn't say that job paid 80K.

I merely said that I was a senior buyer with 25 years of experience.

For me, it's a decent amount of money and I'm good with paying taxes because I like living in a civilized society.
I’m good with not paying progressive rate taxes because I too like living like a civilized human and progressive tax rates force everyone to live like people in third-world nations.

CADA76EA-0BBB-4F0A-B0B2-5CDDF59DC20C.jpeg

I’m good with not paying progressive rate taxes because I too like living like a civilized human and progressive tax rates force everyone to live like people in third-world nations.

Meh, I pay about 25% of my income in taxes, and totally worth it.

I'm totally good with the rich paying more... they can afford it.

Meh, I pay about 25% of my income in taxes, and totally worth it.
Well if that’s true...you must make around minimum wage. Anyone middle class or above exceeds 65% in taxes.
  • Federal Income Tax
  • State Income Tax
  • Local Income Tax
  • Property Tax
  • Sales Tax (on everything)
  • Gas Tax
I could name at least half a dozen more. Of course, ignorant progressives never consider sales tax, property tax, etc. They only think about federal and state income tax.

Well if that’s true...you must make around minimum wage. Anyone middle class or above exceeds 65% in taxes.
  • Federal Income Tax
  • State Income Tax
  • Local Income Tax
  • Property Tax
  • Sales Tax (on everything)
  • Gas Tax
I could name at least half a dozen more.

Okay, let's look at your list, Poodle.

Federal Income tax. - That's about 20%, but it comes out to less when you put in all the deductions if you itemize.

6% for Social Security, 1% for medicare.

So that's 27% or less on income after about 25% of that is deducted for standard deductions, and those deductions are even more generous for people with families. .

IL, the income tax is 4.9%. Again- you get to deduct that if you itemize.

Property tax. Mine's pretty low because I live in a condo in a town that gets a lot of revenue from McMansions and industrial property. Again, that gets deducted from your income.

Sales taxes and gas taxes. In IL, it's 8%, but that's really not on more than what I actually spend in groceries and other expenses. So we'll tack that on as maybe another 2% in my total income.

So, um, yeah, for a income of about 80,000 (before I deduct a lot of my expenses for running a home business), I pay maybe 30% of that in taxes for the benefits of living in a civilized society.

Now, ideal world, we go back to what we had before the Republicans started fucking with stuff, make the rich pay their fair share so that they aren't finding sneaky ways to soak the working class.

Forum List

Back