Woman Confronts Scott Pruitt in Resturant

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
This lady is my hero!

As an aside, to make sure I wasn't duplicating threads, I did use the search feature and couldn't find another thread on this issue.

Woman confronts Scott Pruitt at a restaurant, urges him to resign - CNNPolitics

Kristin Mink was having lunch with her son on Monday when she noticed Pruitt with a colleague at Teaism in Penn Quarter and decided to confront him, child in tow.

In a video of the encounter, Mink cites Pruitt's "slashing strong fuel standards for cars and trucks for the benefits of big corporations" and his "paying about 50 bucks a night to stay in a DC condo that's connected to an energy lobbying firm, while approving their dirty sands pipeline" as reasons for him to resign.

"We deserve to have somebody at the EPA who actually does protect our environment, somebody who believes in climate change and takes it seriously for the benefit of all of us, including our children," Mink tells Pruitt in the video.

This lady is my hero!

That's because you're a fucking moron.

No one is surprised.

moron.jpg

Last edited:
Not surprising you cherish vile tactics.
No social or civil filter.
Incapability to shut off your idiology, making everything political.
Inability to address others without name calling and insults.
Following and harassing posters with parroted soundbites.

How many ignore you now JoeBile? A true sociopath.

That woman is an uncivil rude moron.

Sigh...

sorry, man, I think that when you have corrupt government officials like Pruitt, regular folks SHOULD confront them.

She is an idiot that used a child as a shield... Took talking points with her to make her look like she knew what she was doing...

Joe you need a better class of hero...

sounded to me like she knew exactly what she was concerned about. She wants clean water and clean air. Hey, what a coincidence, I like those things, too!

Not surprising you cherish vile tactics.
No social or civil filter.
Incapability to shut off your idiology, making everything political.
Inability to address others without name calling and insults.
Following and harassing posters with parroted soundbites.

How many ignore you now JoeBile? A true sociopath.

Uh, guy, when you are sliding into Fascism, there's really no need for civility.

Civility is great when you can reason with people.

This lady is my hero!

As an aside, to make sure I wasn't duplicating threads, I did use the search feature and couldn't find another thread on this issue.

Kristin Mink was having lunch with her son on Monday when she noticed Pruitt with a colleague at Teaism in Penn Quarter and decided to confront him, child in tow.

In a video of the encounter, Mink cites Pruitt's "slashing strong fuel standards for cars and trucks for the benefits of big corporations" and his "paying about 50 bucks a night to stay in a DC condo that's connected to an energy lobbying firm, while approving their dirty sands pipeline" as reasons for him to resign.

"We deserve to have somebody at the EPA who actually does protect our environment, somebody who believes in climate change and takes it seriously for the benefit of all of us, including our children," Mink tells Pruitt in the video.

CNN STAGED THIS... LOL.....

Talking points in hand, Child in arms, Camera followed.... And she doesn't have a damn clue about the crap she is spewing... Now that is priceless... CNN trying to become relevant again by setting up Bull Shit Propaganda....

cnn and a toilet.PNG

Really so one woman is using her child as a pawn going to speak for the nation?

Maxine should go to jail..

This lady is my hero!

Stay classy, faggots. That just lost 10+ undecided votes. Who will they vote for? Whatever is against that.

My sources told me that Toro was seen at a #WALKAWAY meeting...

Um, okay.

In 2012 Toro was a hard core Romney Supporter. Now, I kind of like the guy, we've had a lot of spirited arguments over the years.... but he's hardly an example of "losing the base".

So let's review. A government the people didn't want engages in the kind of corporate cronyism you see in third world shitholes, and an average citizen protests it, and you guys whine about "civility".

This lady is my hero!

Talking points in hand, Child in arms, Camera followed.... And she doesn't have a damn clue about the crap she is spewing... Now that is priceless... CNN trying to become relevant again by setting up Bull Shit Propaganda....

View attachment 202867

Holy fuck you are right, it was staged by CNN it's to clear, it was cameras.., microphone..

Years ago conservatives founded the "tea party" which was roundly ridiculed by angry lefties but turned out to be a powerful political movement. The ignorant left doesn't have the intelligence or the motivation or the patience to work within the system for the change they think they deserve. Modern lefties have turned to disrespect for the Flag and the Anthem and assault and verbal abuse against elected officials and even threats against the President and his staff. With the cooperation of the criminal conspiracy in the MSM, the ignorant, angry and incoherent left is becoming a freaking Banana Republic and it's fun to see them implode.

This lady is my hero!

If she's your hero, then you are a hateful idiot.

This Prog New Rule of destroying people's lives due to political differences isn't going to end well for you.

actually, this was filmed by a friend with her cell phone, not a CNN Crew.

Shut up, sit back down, mind your own business, and let people dine without Maxine-ing them. If this happened in my business, a fight would be coming. You don't get to harass my customers. Out the door you'd go, with or without my help...

"All that is needed for evil to succeed is for good people to do nothing". -Edmund Burke

Sounds like this woman decided to do something. Good for her.

My sources told me that Toro was seen at a #WALKAWAY meeting...

Um, okay.

In 2012 Toro was a hard core Romney Supporter. Now, I kind of like the guy, we've had a lot of spirited arguments over the years.... but he's hardly an example of "losing the base".

So let's review. A government the people didn't want engages in the kind of corporate cronyism you see in third world shitholes, and an average citizen protests it, and you guys whine about "civility".

This was staged meth head Joe

It's obvious to me..

Forum List

Back