A New York man is fired after a woman accused him of ripping her wig off in the street

iku

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2023
Why? What would posses a man to rip a woman's wig off her head? Technically this is not hair theft.
Something is very strange about this.

A woman whose wig was ripped off her head by a man as she was walking in New York City early Monday said she now wants to take legal action.

The woman, known online as Lizzy Ashliegh, posted a video on TikTok of an incident that she said took place near Penn Station around 1 a.m., when a man ripped off a turquoise wig from her head. In the video, which had over 500,000 views Wednesday evening, Ashliegh, who is audibly distraught, asks the man, “For what reason did you take my wig off?” The man appears intoxicated and laughs when he is questioned.

“Why did you do that?” Ashliegh asks the man. “What makes you think that that’s OK?”

The video shows that two people were with the man and that they encouraged him to apologize.

af9fbb143824c6215c9e29454936742f
497c441834595dc3ac84cdf44e45290e

Physical assault.
She's black, he's white - automatic 'hate crime'
He'll get 18 years

:cool:

(Wow, slow news day.)

Ok, so he ripped her wig off. I don't agree with the stupid decision but what is a fair resolution? If this become a "case" for the police and courts it will cost the taxpayer how much money? I was abused by my wife for years and I apologized to the police for having to call them. Don't even get me going on the state abuses...

Ok, so he ripped her wig off. I don't agree with the stupid decision but what is a fair resolution? If this become a "case" for the police and courts it will cost the taxpayer how much money? I was abused by my wife for years and I apologized to the police for having to call them. Don't even get me going on the state abuses...
Fair resolution is the same resolution if a White man ripped of a White woman's wig.
You sound like a cuck.

Fair resolution is the same resolution if a White man ripped of a White woman's wig.
You sound like a cuck.
You think it's ok to just rip wigs off of peoples head? The question is a fair one "why did he do it"?

It's not about race to me, don't grab peoples belongings from them.

You think it's ok to just rip wigs off of peoples head? The question is a fair one "why did he do it"?

It's not about race to me, don't grab peoples belongings from them.
Cuck,
I do not believe it is OK to rip wigs of peoples heads.
"why did he do it"?. Ask the person that did it.
I agree, hands off the belongings.

Cuck,
I do not believe it is OK to rip wigs of peoples heads.
"why did he do it"?. Ask the person that did it.
I agree, hands off the belongings.

Some random guy on the internet calling me a cuck. How brave and strong of you.

An inherited trait or was it learned through living a tough life on the streets?

The state abused yous also?

The state abused yous also?

You aren't new here, I'm sure you have read some of my experiences here.

Canada is a covert police state, lead by TPS, Peel Region, DRPS and OPP. This has assured our decline and eventual bankruptcy, beyond just the moral.

Some random guy on the internet calling me a cuck. How brave and strong of you.

An inherited trait or was it learned through living a tough life on the streets?
is cuck not the name for a Canadian?

Forum List

Back