Scott Pruitt: The swampiest swamp creature of them all

Destroy the EPA, HUD, FBI and Dept of Education

Pillage and destroy

It's right out of the Bannon, Gorka, Miller nationalist playbook. Destroy the imaginary "Deep State" then accuse them all of being Obama holdovers, stoke fears about people who don't look "European", attack journalism not fitting the sycophantic storyline, believe the intelligence of 3rd world adversaries over our own, discard 50 years of foreign policy lessons learned, withdraw from all international agreements, pillage what your predecessor has done, and blow up everything else.

This is how autocracies begin
And yet you move to Idaho???

Is is early to Trick-or-Treat?

Since assuming command of the agency, Pruitt has set about undoing much of what the EPA has accomplished since it was established four decades ago. Just this week, James Osborne reported from the Chronicle’s Washington bureau that Pruitt has quietly exempted dozens of refineries from complying with ethanol-blending mandates; one refining executive said “the EPA was handing out those exemptions like trick-or-treat candy.”

Fire the Bitch Bastard Denailist Dotard Koch Whore
Just claimed his Exxon Mobil lobbyist pal who charged him 50 bucks a night for a luxury condo a block form the capitol had no business before the EPA - LoL
Scott Pruitt Says His Lobbyist Landlord’s Clients Didn’t Have Business Before the EPA. They Did.

White House said no to raises for his favorite lackeys - He did it anyway
Senate Democrats Call for Investigation of Pruitt's Unusual Raises

Asked for private NetJet to be ready and waiting at a cost of 100 grand a month
EPA considered hiring $100,000-a-month jet to fly Scott Pruitt | Daily Mail Online

Asked to use sirens and flashing lights in DC traffic because he wanted to make a splash arriving at his favorite French Restaurant
Scott Pruitt asked to use sirens in D.C. traffic and was told no for non-emergency

Requested an armored vehicle with run-flat tires and a bulletproof desk! :)

Pruitt requested not only a bulletproof vehicle with run-flat tires that could keep driving even after raked with gunfire, he wanted a bulletproof desk. And he apparently assumed anybody who questioned these demands was his enemy.​

Scott Pruitt’s Scandals Won’t Stop Coming, and Trump Might Actually Fire Him

Five day pleasure jaunt to Morocco with his favorite pals and security detail. Had the pilot stop in Paris - They didn't show up the next morning so pilot waited as they commenced with a two day shopping and pleasure stint prior to selling natural gas for his buddy Carl Icahn in Morocco.
Dem scrutinizes Pruitt’s Morocco trip, gas industry ties

Demoted several staffers who blew the whistle on his spending and mismanagement.
Multiple EPA officials demoted after questioning Pruitt spending: report

Oh but there is SO much more

• Hired a 30-person 24/7 security detail
  • Regularly sweeps office for bugs, installed high tech locks
  • Security busted down a $2400 door because they were worried about him
  • Spent 42 grand on a soundproof booth (aka cone of silence)
  • Demanded to fly first class because once somebody yelled at him in an airport
  • Used emergency contingency provision in Safe Drinking Water Act to dole out even more raises

And last week Trump again considered firing Jeff Sessions making Pruitt Attorney General long enough to fire Bob Mueller.

Welcome to Trump's corrupt, swampy, kleptocratic regime. Pruitt fits right and is unlikely to get fired because he's undone 50 years worth of environmental protections.

Sad :(

he must really be cleaning up EPA if you are so butt hurt about it.

Can Scott Pruitt win his battle against the Green Blob? | Spectator USA

So the gross waste of taxpayers money is OK with Marty. He doesn't mind it at all.

As his children (God forbid he spread his downgraded DNA), Marty doesn't give a fuck if they breathe dirtier air & drink more polluted water. If Trump does it, it is great.

It's funny how progressives get concerned about government spending only when Republicans are in office.

It's typical a cuck like you walks into a thread like this to back up your butt buddy Dr Dumb.

I work in Environmental Engineering and have done far more to assure clean air and water than you ever will.

Any my work doesn't ruin industries or make environmentalist assholes and their political huckster buddies rich.

nd toss him in the clink!

HACK ^ ^ ^

What do the exemptions do exactly that will ruin the environment?

So you can't back up your and the media whining about things that probably have been done for and by others in the past.

So this is what it looks like, just a political attack because you hatez what he is doing.

I backed up all my contentions in the OP - You resort to something about a Green Blob from an unknown hack site as response.

You lose

No you linked some MSM whining about Pruitt (and some lefty loony whining) and just took it as gospel to meet your preconceived notions.

You and the media morons pushing this story have nothing but smear to go to, and you lost the second you woke up this morning.

and so did all the oxygen in your bedroom, being wasted by a half-tin dipshit such as yourself.
Pruitt is out of control
He is an embarrassment

No, he is doing things you don't like, which were promised by the President during his campaign.

That you have to resort to this crap is the embarrassment.
Pruitt is dismantling the EPA
An agency tasked to protect our environment

Aside from that, he has engaged in a blatant ethics violation, taken vacations on the taxpayers dime, booked first class travel, given his entourage illegal raises...all grounds for dismissal

he's removing crap regulations put in place by over-zealous Obama-minions.

And since he isn't being charged with anything, or even censured, you can take those ethics violations and put them with the ones done by Obama-period cabinet people...Oh wait, back then the press didn't care about it because they were too busy sucking Obama's dick.

I backed up all my contentions in the OP - You resort to something about a Green Blob from an unknown hack site as response.

You lose

No you linked some MSM whining about Pruitt (and some lefty loony whining) and just took it as gospel to meet your preconceived notions.

You and the media morons pushing this story have nothing but smear to go to, and you lost the second you woke up this morning.

and so did all the oxygen in your bedroom, being wasted by a half-tin dipshit such as yourself.
Pruitt is out of control
He is an embarrassment

No, he is doing things you don't like, which were promised by the President during his campaign.

Aside from that, he has engaged in a blatant ethics violation, taken vacations on the taxpayers dime, booked first class travel, given his entourage illegal raises...all grounds for dismissal
They don't give a FUCK

Dismantle Bay-Bee!

IDIOTS Each & EVERY one

Show me a regulation being rolled back that will cause the end of the world as we know it.

Just claimed his Exxon Mobil lobbyist pal who charged him 50 bucks a night for a luxury condo a block form the capitol had no business before the EPA - LoL
Scott Pruitt Says His Lobbyist Landlord’s Clients Didn’t Have Business Before the EPA. They Did.

White House said no to raises for his favorite lackeys - He did it anyway
Senate Democrats Call for Investigation of Pruitt's Unusual Raises

Asked for private NetJet to be ready and waiting at a cost of 100 grand a month
EPA considered hiring $100,000-a-month jet to fly Scott Pruitt | Daily Mail Online

Asked to use sirens and flashing lights in DC traffic because he wanted to make a splash arriving at his favorite French Restaurant
Scott Pruitt asked to use sirens in D.C. traffic and was told no for non-emergency

Requested an armored vehicle with run-flat tires and a bulletproof desk! :)

Pruitt requested not only a bulletproof vehicle with run-flat tires that could keep driving even after raked with gunfire, he wanted a bulletproof desk. And he apparently assumed anybody who questioned these demands was his enemy.​

Scott Pruitt’s Scandals Won’t Stop Coming, and Trump Might Actually Fire Him

Five day pleasure jaunt to Morocco with his favorite pals and security detail. Had the pilot stop in Paris - They didn't show up the next morning so pilot waited as they commenced with a two day shopping and pleasure stint prior to selling natural gas for his buddy Carl Icahn in Morocco.
Dem scrutinizes Pruitt’s Morocco trip, gas industry ties

Demoted several staffers who blew the whistle on his spending and mismanagement.
Multiple EPA officials demoted after questioning Pruitt spending: report

Oh but there is SO much more

• Hired a 30-person 24/7 security detail
  • Regularly sweeps office for bugs, installed high tech locks
  • Security busted down a $2400 door because they were worried about him
  • Spent 42 grand on a soundproof booth (aka cone of silence)
  • Demanded to fly first class because once somebody yelled at him in an airport
  • Used emergency contingency provision in Safe Drinking Water Act to dole out even more raises

And last week Trump again considered firing Jeff Sessions making Pruitt Attorney General long enough to fire Bob Mueller.

Welcome to Trump's corrupt, swampy, kleptocratic regime. Pruitt fits right and is unlikely to get fired because he's undone 50 years worth of environmental protections.

Sad :(

he must really be cleaning up EPA if you are so butt hurt about it.

Can Scott Pruitt win his battle against the Green Blob? | Spectator USA

So the gross waste of taxpayers money is OK with Marty. He doesn't mind it at all.

As his children (God forbid he spread his downgraded DNA), Marty doesn't give a fuck if they breathe dirtier air & drink more polluted water. If Trump does it, it is great.

It's funny how progressives get concerned about government spending only when Republicans are in office.

It's typical a cuck like you walks into a thread like this to back up your butt buddy Dr Dumb.

I work in Environmental Engineering and have done far more to assure clean air and water than you ever will.

Any my work doesn't ruin industries or make environmentalist assholes and their political huckster buddies rich.

And you back Pruitt?

You also might want to check which side drives the deficit up with tax cuts to the wealthy.

I back making regulation simpler and removing those that do little good for large economic impact.

and lol at the tired "tax cuts for the wealthy" crap.

Try harder.

Pruitt is out of control
He is an embarrassment

They don't give a FUCK

Dismantle Bay-Bee!

IDIOTS Each & EVERY one
Destroy the EPA, HUD, FBI and Dept of Education

Pillage and destroy

Or maybe either make them follow their original mandates, or fix them by removing the political operatives.

I find it comical that progressives who once railed at the politics of the FBI under Hoover now thing that it is completely apolitical....

Either bad memory or willful ignorance.

trumplings really are morons.

this guy is stealing everything that isn't nailed down, and you clowns think that is just fine.

My favorite is requesting an armored vehicle with run flat tires, lights and a siren for making the little people in DC pull over in the event of a hail of bullets!

Of course requesting a hundred grand a month for a NetJet was flipping the dick switch too.

Actually never mind, I can't pick a favorite - they're ALL awesome! :rolleyes-41:

i kinda go with the 20 person security team.

that and giving his 2 fuck toys big raises and then acting like it was all a surprise to him

you're right though, they all are pretty awesome

Do not forget the sound proof Telephone room.

And since he isn't being charged with anything, or even censured, you can take those ethics violations and put them with the ones done by Obama-period cabinet people...Oh wait, back then the press didn't care about it because they were too busy sucking Obama's dick.

These are FIFTY years of environmental protections, many of which were LONG before Obama.

You want filthy water to drink and filthy air to breathe - Fine with me if you want us to regress to the 50's and 60s, but most Americans don't.

Stop sucking Trump's dick.

These are FIFTY years of environmental protections, many of which were LONG before Obama.

You want filthy water to drink and filthy air to breathe - Fine with me if you want us to regress to the 50's and 60s, but most Americans don't.

You got specifics on that?

I'm waiting.

Pruitt's landlord changed the locks when he refused to move out of his $50. a night apartment. :laughing0301:

Thanks for the add-on PJ. I'd forgot to add. Pruitt is a grifter working for the Grifter in Chief. They're fine with not paying bills and sucking off the taxpayer teat. This is why so so many (Manafort, Jarvanka, AND Trump - etc etc) said they'd work for free. It's about what's in it for them and as much self-dealing as they can get away with.

Last edited:
trumplings really are morons.

this guy is stealing everything that isn't nailed down, and you clowns think that is just fine.

My favorite is requesting an armored vehicle with run flat tires, lights and a siren for making the little people in DC pull over in the event of a hail of bullets!

Of course requesting a hundred grand a month for a NetJet was flipping the dick switch too.

Actually never mind, I can't pick a favorite - they're ALL awesome! :rolleyes-41:

i kinda go with the 20 person security team.

that and giving his 2 fuck toys big raises and then acting like it was all a surprise to him

you're right though, they all are pretty awesome

Do not forget the sound proof Telephone room.

You mean the 25k one that actually ended up costing 43k.

I'm surprised he didn't demand a shoe phone. :)

K475I1Y.jpg

I'm waiting.

Nope - I spend too much time digging up crap for you and then you change the topic.

Go play by yourself

I'm waiting.

Nope - I spend too much time digging up crap for you and then you change the topic.

Go play by yourself

You made the claim, back it up bitch.

I'm waiting.

Go play by yourself

You heard what I said - Bitch

I'm waiting.

Go play by yourself

You heard what I said - Bitch

And you saw my retort, you cuck poseur.

"THE REGULATIONS BEING REMOVED WILL KILL US!!!!"

what regulations?

"I DON'T KNOW BUT FUH FUH FUH TRUMP SUCKS FUH FUH FUH!!!!"

Forum List

Back