Woman Bodybuilder CRUSHED By Young Man

All violence has ever done is kill hundreds of millions of people on the battle field. It is kind of dumb.

Violence can serve a good purpose. If President Roosevelt had sought understanding and peace after Pearl Harbor instead of unconditional surrender, we'd still be mired in a conflict with the Empire of Japan and the incredible wealth of the Pacific would have never have been realized.

Theres a cavernous difference between having big muscles and having toned muscles.

I've met some scrawny guys in my life that have had the handshake of a nuclear powered vice grip.
I've also met some big muscle bound guys that have the handshake of a 10 year old girl.

Just because you have "big muslces" doesn't mean you are toned or have stamina in those muscles.

Someone with actual toned muscles can overpower some muscley guy with show muscles.

If she had been toned and not just bulked for her own fucking ego trip.......she could have easily overpowered that guy.

low testosterone.
Imagine how many millions of people that would be living if everyone had it. It serves no biological purpose as 50% of our population has test levels of 50-80 n/mcl compared to 600-1,000 n/mcl's. ;) Imagine if we focused our energy on science, education and exploration of space how much better off we'd be over war and hate.

Last edited:
Violence can serve a good purpose. If President Roosevelt had sought understanding and peace after Pearl Harbor instead of unconditional surrender, we'd still be mired in a conflict with the Empire of Japan and the incredible wealth of the Pacific would have never have been realized.
I am talking about all of humanity. Japan, China, Russia, etc. All of humanity should sign a pact to give up violence and focus on our self betterment as a species. We can work together. A species that works towards better instead of hatred and war.

Germany and Japan were examples of hate and violence. That goes bye bye.

Imagine how many millions of people that would be living if everyone had it. It serves no biological purpose as 50% of our population has test levels of 50-80 n/mcl compared to 600-1,000 n/mcl's. ;) Imagine if we focused our energy on science, education and exploration of space how much better off we'd be over war and hate.
no you wouldn't. We'd be right where we are. Screwd up men and women who want to be men. We're shooting down domestic weather balloons and dithering over enemy weather balloons. You have a president with no balls. military...no balls and president appointed officials that we don't know if they have balls or not. We know they have no testosterone. and they look it. This ain't right and if you can't figure that out then you're too far gone to even bother with.

Last edited:
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms.”

-- Robert A. Heinlein, "Starship Troopers", 1959
Also "An armed society is a polite society". RAH

How many cultures have endured with nancy boys and dyke chicks.
The problem is most of the world remained violent as we couldn't talk to each other and most governments weren't anywhere near as close as they're now. We live in a time where we can work together and finally make a global pact. End all nations from wanting to rule over each other...Form a world government or a federation of states that works towards the general betterment of humanity. Maybe modeled after the united states.

Theres a cavernous difference between having big muscles and having toned muscles.

I've met some scrawny guys in my life that have had the handshake of a nuclear powered vice grip.
I've also met some big muscle bound guys that have the handshake of a 10 year old girl.

Just because you have "big muslces" doesn't mean you are toned or have stamina in those muscles.

Someone with actual toned muscles can overpower some muscley guy with show muscles.

If she had been toned and not just bulked for her own fucking ego trip.......she could have easily overpowered that guy.
Yeah, you're only half right. Men muscles>Women muscles.

The only girl whose strength ever surprised me was one o'them brunette GA girls. Most are around 6-foot-ish, brunette hair and pretty.

This one was a bit skinnier, but she was strong. I was impressed! But uh, man muscles still are much stronger.

Last edited:
The problem is most of the world remained violent as we couldn't talk to each other and most governments weren't anywhere near as close as they're now. We live in a time where we can work together and finally make a global pact. End all nations from wanting to rule over each other...Form a world government or a federation of states that works towards the general betterment of humanity.
That is never going to happen. You want US weak. Russia and China and other nations are not gonna fall for that bullshit. And neither should we.

Did you answer the question? What culture has endured with feminized men and masculinized women??

The problem is most of the world remained violent as we couldn't talk to each other and most governments weren't anywhere near as close as they're now. We live in a time where we can work together and finally make a global pact. End all nations from wanting to rule over each other...Form a world government or a federation of states that works towards the general betterment of humanity. Maybe modeled after the united states.
STFU you globalist shill poofter!

Women. are NOT. as strong as men. They cannot hit a man in the jaw and achieve the same effect as a man hitting another man in the jaw or a man hitting a woman in the jaw.

MEN have their God given roles to play and it is not as Rachel Levine or Sam Brinton dorks. Women have a role to play and it is not superman. They cannot leap tall buildings and knock a man down. They are...well...they are made to be nurturers. What we are seeing now is satan's influence on the left to destroy this nation..the last of its kind and to destroy man. And he's doing a fine job of destroying leftist men. You should be ashamed.

STFU you globalist shill poofter!
:thankusmile: At first I could not figure out why you said that,I was loving his post because most of it is true but then he lost his credibility with the last sentence thst the world needs to be modeled after the United States the fact we got the most corrupt government on the planet and are always starting wars with other countries.

:thankusmile::TH_WAY~113:

Yep indeed,most female bodybuilders the average dude even a well conditioned athlete would not last more than a couple minutes in the ring with them,go to you tube and you see all these female body builders toying with these men throwing them around like paper dolls like they are weightless,not breaking a sweat,this is just an isolated case.

Some of these female body builders,they can lift the same amount a dude can several times that it takes him all the strength in the world to lift once and the several times they bench the same weight,they don’t even break a sweat.

Now if they wrestle a men bodybuilder much differerent stroy obviously.

There are some that if they are well toned as you mentioned,you better not insult them or you might wind up cripppled the rest of your life or some extremely bad crushed ribs,they can squeeze a watermelon with their legs and crack it easily,think what they would do to your ribs,the pain would be excruciating. :abgg2q.jpg:

Yep indeed,most female bodybuilders the average dude even a well conditioned athlete would not last more than a couple minutes in the ring with them,go to you tube and you see all these female body builders toying with these men throwing them around like paper dolls like they are weightless,not breaking a sweat,this is just an isolated case.

Some of these female body builders,they can lift the same amount a dude can several times that it takes him all the strength in the world to lift once and the several times they bench the same weight,they don’t even break a sweat.

There are some that if they are well toned as you mentioned,you better not insult them or you might wind up cripppled the rest of your life or some extremely bad crushed ribs,they can squeeze a watermelon with their legs and crack it easily,think what they would do to your ribs,the pain would be excruciating. :abgg2q.jpg:
Yeah, no. It's totally not like that.

Dude why you hate female body builders so much what’s your hatred of them,I posted irrefutable facts there,that triggered you,you obviously have some hatred towards female body builders,

Forum List

Back