Woman Bodybuilder CRUSHED By Young Man

Theres a cavernous difference between having big muscles and having toned muscles.

I've met some scrawny guys in my life that have had the handshake of a nuclear powered vice grip.
I've also met some big muscle bound guys that have the handshake of a 10 year old girl.

Just because you have "big muslces" doesn't mean you are toned or have stamina in those muscles.

Someone with actual toned muscles can overpower some muscley guy with show muscles.

If she had been toned and not just bulked for her own fucking ego trip.......she could have easily overpowered that guy.
You know what kind of people call big muscles “show muscles”? So much bitterness…..

You know what kind of people call big muscles “show muscles”? So much bitterness…..
OBAMAWEIGHTS.gif

Lol he wasn't even really trying. 😆

It seems the Democrats are supporting allowing males transitioning to female to complete against real women. Democrats always seem to support stupid ideas.

Perhaps some form of handicap should be created to take away the inherent advantage a male has. For example a runner might have weights on his ankles. A swimmer might have to wear a sucba diver’s weight belt.

Forum List

Back