Woman Bodybuilder CRUSHED By Young Man

That is never going to happen. You want US weak. Russia and China and other nations are not gonna fall for that bullshit. And neither should we.

Did you answer the question? What culture has endured with feminized men and masculinized women??
As far as I’m aware of I don’t think there ever has been a country where men were ruled by women fir being less muscular.that only happens in wonder woman.lol

Last edited:
Dude why you hate female body builders so much what’s your hatred of them,I posted irrefutable facts there,that triggered you,you obviously have some hatred towards female body builders,
Absolutely not! One of my loved girlie friends is a female bodybuilder.

She knows she's nowhere near as strong as I am, though. She's strong for a girl and I'm proud as can be of her, really. But she knows and I know that

I'm much stronger than her, even if her arms were to be bigger than mine. What happens is she rips her shirt off Hulkster-style and it ain't long until she's all done and it's time for beddy-bye. So yeah, I've carried her ass to bed and tucked her in before.

Anyway..the weight I work out with is at least 50% heavier than what she does. Most likely more.

Her 145 lbs ain't nothin' to me. Just hope I'm not too buzzed and bump her head on the way to tucking her in. That's where real strength comes. You're fucked up but you gotta hold it together to get your friend to bed safely or you're a piece of shit.

So you dig deep and stay straight enough to get her to bed safe, but wreck your bicycle on the way home, 1 block away. Because y'all tore it up that night!

:boobies:
:auiqs.jpg:
70 yards before you get home. Eyes on your driveway, and you're fucked up.

There's this section of sidewalk missing, and you forgot about it.

Oops! And just off that section of missing sidewalk is this like 6' wide 2" deep mudpuddle when it rains, and right now, that top layer is like some slick silt. It's white if you get it on you or your bike. It got on the bike, but I was propelled past it @ around 10-15mph. I said hello the grass and asphalt.

Then got up and walked the bicycle home, and went to bed.

iu

Last edited:

She knows she's nowhere near as strong as I am, though. She's strong for a girl and I'm proud as can be of her, really. But she knows and I know that

I'm much stronger than her, even if her arms were to be bigger than mine. What happens is she rips her shirt off Hulkster-style and it ain't long until she's all done and it's time for beddy-bye. So yeah, I've carried her ass to bed and tucked her in before.

Anyway..the weight I work out with is at least 50% heavier than what she does. Most likely more.

Her 145 lbs ain't nothin' to me. Just hope I'm not too buzzed and bump her head on the way to tucking her in. That's where real strength comes. You're fucked up but you gotta hold it together to get your friend to bed safely or you're a piece of shit.
Uh you just confessed you work out. you may not be a bodybuilder but you probably work out a great deal. again go to YouTube and do a google search on YouTube and you will see what I am talking about on all these female bodybuilders beating men very easily.i can also copy and paste posts of men who have said they are in very very good physical shape who wrestled female body builders talking about how they easily toyed with them beating them easy as pie.that example of your girlfriend does not counter anything I said,

Uh you just confessed you work out. you may not be a bodybuilder but you probably work out a great deal. again go to YouTube and do a google search on YouTube and you will see what I am talking about on all these female bodybuilders beating men very easily.i can also copy and paste posts of men who have said they are in very very good physical shape who wrestled female body builders talking about how they easily toyed with them beating them easy as pie.that example of your girlfriend does not counter anything I said,
It's not my girlfriend. It's a very good friend that's a girl. She's married.

Okay, here's some perspective:

I say I'm not in great shape, but men are stronger than women, by a lot. And that's OK.

Women are better at other things.

It's not my girlfriend. It's a very good friend that's a girl. She's married.

Okay, here's some perspective:

I say I'm not in great shape, but men are stronger than women, by a lot. And that's OK.

Women are better at other things.
I never said women were stronger than men,Jesus,all I said is there are many female body builders out there that even men in very good physical condition would not want to get in a ring with,I’m not talking about men bodybuilders like Arnold Schwarzenegger,I’m just talking about the average joe in good shape against a female bodybuilder,:cuckoo:

I have a gym membership because I am out of shape trying to lose weight,I go into the gym and see female body builders there thst I would not want to mess with,I see them lifting weights thst some guys there that are in much better shape than I am,they get to that weight machine they are at,they wait till these ladies are long gone before putting less weights to bench press the fact it’s too embarrassing for them to want these women to see they are weak men compared to them. :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

I’m not saying all women are stronger than men, just that there are a lot of men out there even some in good condition that would not want to get in a ring with a lot of female body builders out there.that’s a known fact,I guess I’m going to have to post videos on here tomorrow when I’m on a computer instead of a tablet to show you the proof everything I’m saying is true befire you will ever accept this reality the way you get so triggered over this and can’t seem to accept facts. :cuckoo:

I never said women were stronger than men,Jesus,all I said is there are many female body builders out there that even men in very good physical condition would not want to get in a ring with,I’m not talking about men bodybuilders like Arnold Schwarzenegger,I’m just talking about the average joe in good shape against a female bodybuilder,:cuckoo:

I have a gym membership because I am out of shape trying to lose weight,I go into the gym and see female body builders there thst I would not want to mess with,I see them lifting weights thst some guys there that are in much better shape than I am,they get to that weight machine they are at,they wait till these ladies are long gone before putting less weights to bench press the fact it’s too embarrassing for them to want these women to see they are weak men compared to them. :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

I’m not saying all women are stronger than men, just that there are a lot of men out there even some in good condition that would not want to get in a ring with a lot of female body builders out there.that’s a known fact,I guess I’m going to have to post videos on here tomorrow when I’m on a computer instead of a tablet to show you the proof everything I’m saying is true befire you will ever accept this reality the way you get so triggered over this and can’t seem to accept facts. :cuckoo:

I ain't scared of ary a woman. Physically.

Know that they got more than raw muscle power, though. There's a lot more to things and women than just that.

Last edited:
Imagine how many millions of people that would be living if everyone had it. It serves no biological purpose as 50% of our population has test levels of 50-80 n/mcl compared to 600-1,000 n/mcl's. ;) Imagine if we focused our energy on science, education and exploration of space how much better off we'd be over war and hate.
That is a different way of thinking that is going to take more than the globalists are doing. The world is about conquering. Even with our poverty, people come here for a reason.

I am so wrong for posting this, but.. I guess you could always give 'em the coochie shot..

:aargh:

Pretty sure he hurt her with that ring post thing, and that wasn't in the script.

Seriously, me and a friend that's like..25% bigger than me used to go into Circle K-type stores and just start a whole wrasslin' match. We knew quite a few moves. Bodyslam, elbow smash, piledriver, backbreaker. :auiqs.jpg:
It's good to call out the move as it's just being executed. (or just before) :aargh:
The hardest was the suplex. It's like the bodyslam, but there can be a pickup of momentum.
It's all on the flat of the feet and not winging the partner too hard, something to back off on.
With a move like that, if for real, you could really hurt somebody.
If for show? You gotta make it look real and try to absorb some of your partner's impact and not whip them backwards too hard.
You roll down backwards, not fall and try to use their skull or upper back to stop it.
I suplexed him, and it all went perfect. It doesn't always go like that.
As for us? Well, once I got used to stickin' it right with the bodyslam, the Suplex kinda works the same way.
He knew how to stick his feet out right. We both knew that stuff somehow. :dunno:
Me and that ol' boy had some serious times.
The time I had to pull his ass out the river cuz he knocked himself and woulda died.

There's a couple nother big 'uns with that one.

Oh fuckin' aye right there is. I better not talk about that one in public. People might not understand.

There was another big one with that one, too.. What was it?

The river thing, the pretty girlfriend thing and..-?

Some kind of fight, maybe? I can remember he didn't take no shit. None. I would not recommend messin' with that cracker.

Ok, him throwing my Tesla CD off the Skyway in 1990 is not one of the 3 big things.

No, the other thing is as big as the 1st 2.

I give up! It's Friday night. Have a happy Friday night, y'all!

Geez, I hope it's not so bad I blocked it out in my memory.

That thing with his beautiful ex-gf could have landed us in prison or got us killed by hoodlums for sure. This dude.. :auiqs.jpg: We were so naive, but we did it.

Last edited:

So you dig deep and stay straight enough to get her to bed safe, but wreck your bicycle on the way home, 1 block away. Because y'all tore it up that night!

:boobies:
70 yards before you get home. Eyes on your driveway, and you're fucked up.

There's this section of sidewalk missing, and you forgot about it.

Oops! And just off that section of missing sidewalk is this like 6' wide 2" deep mudpuddle when it rains, and right now, that top layer is like some slick silt. It's white if you get it on you or your bike. It got on the bike, but I was propelled past it @ around 10-15mph. I said hello the grass and asphalt.

Then got up and walked the bicycle home, and went to bed.

iu
It can happen on bikes. I was riding in London and went to run over a twig (1 inch diameter). The bike snapped in the middle and I was going DOWN big time. I propped on both feet, went into a forward roll and landed on my feet; picked up the wreck, put it over my shoulder and rang wifey to pick me up.

Not even a scratch but the bike was gone. Turned out some internal rust; but reaction time and a brawny back meant I didn't even bruise.

As for hurting women in ANY sport; I'm old school. Just never did happen!!! No way they'd handle the shock of contact with 17 stone of GRUNT!!!

Greg

:thankusmile::TH_WAY~113:

Yep indeed,most female bodybuilders the average dude even a well conditioned athlete would not last more than a couple minutes in the ring with them,go to you tube and you see all these female body builders toying with these men throwing them around like paper dolls like they are weightless,not breaking a sweat,this is just an isolated case.

Some of these female body builders,they can lift the same amount a dude can several times that it takes him all the strength in the world to lift once and the several times they bench the same weight,they don’t even break a sweat.

Now if they wrestle a men bodybuilder much differerent stroy obviously.

There are some that if they are well toned as you mentioned,you better not insult them or you might wind up cripppled the rest of your life or some extremely bad crushed ribs,they can squeeze a watermelon with their legs and crack it easily,think what they would do to your ribs,the pain would be excruciating. :abgg2q.jpg:
Why do two dudes get upset over pesky facts thst there are some female bodybuilders out there thst the average ordinary dude would not last five minutes in the ring with that there are many dudes out there that even though they work out on a regular basis,they cannot lift the weights that some women female body builders do?never mind the fact there are many youtube videos out there that show this. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back