Woman Attacks 3 year Old for Kicking her Chair on a Plane

Also, the woman grabbed the child, I don't believe the woman attacked the child.

This happened about three years ago and I was on my way to Reno to visit my sister whom I hadn't seen in a few years. I didn't want any problems. No diversions. I could have endured the kicking. I didn't know the father was the way he was until he asked me why I was talking to his son. I was very polite and quiet. I never like a scene. Besides, I certainly felt the intimidation. I'm not young. I've been accused of looking like "Santa", only "less".

so its out of the bag....Dean is a fat white dude with white hair and beard....

Um, who said Santa is white? :eusa_whistle:

This happened about three years ago and I was on my way to Reno to visit my sister whom I hadn't seen in a few years. I didn't want any problems. No diversions. I could have endured the kicking. I didn't know the father was the way he was until he asked me why I was talking to his son. I was very polite and quiet. I never like a scene. Besides, I certainly felt the intimidation. I'm not young. I've been accused of looking like "Santa", only "less".

so its out of the bag....Dean is a fat white dude with white hair and beard....

Um, who said Santa is white? :eusa_whistle:

coke

The woman's anger was misdirected... it should have been focused on the mother who didn't control her kid's behavior. The kid was just being a kid.

No one has any right to put a hand on anyone else's kid... not for something like that.

Last edited:
Why didn't the child's mother prevent her son from kicking the seat?

Isn't this at the root of the problem? Parents today afraid to discipline a child for fear of harming the kid's delicate psyche?

No, they're afraid they'll go to jail for child abuse if they so much as raise their voice. That's what's f***ed up in this country.

Her three-year-old son either kicked or put his feet up on the back of the woman's seat when she turned around and grabbed him. The woman told the child, "You're not going to be kicking my seat all the way to Las Vegas,"

God knows I have been tempted....

Where the fuck is the mother who allows her child to harrass other passengers?

How many people read the entire story? The woman was drunk and belligerent, and tossed garbage on the family for the rest of the plane ride.

Give me an unruly 3 year old over a grown woman who doesn't know how to act any day of the week.

How many people read the entire story? The woman was drunk and belligerent, and tossed garbage on the family for the rest of the plane ride.

Give me an unruly 3 year old over a grown woman who doesn't know how to act any day of the week.

That is what the mother said. ;)
I think the mother was exaggerating to make herself look better.

Forum List

Back