Woman Attacks 3 year Old for Kicking her Chair on a Plane

baby_duct-tape_on_the_wall.jpg

See duct tape, not so hard to control those kids at all. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Great pic Zoom-boing!

The kid should have sat his ass down. :D

The mother should have told her kid to stop, also think the mother is exaggerating. But the women had no right to touch the child.

I completely agree. So now there are two areas in which women of all political persuasions may agree:

1. Shoes Shoes Shoes!!!!!!

2. Parents have a responsibility to ensure that their kids don't annoy the crap out of other people.

I have a two year old son, and I would have never let him get away with that crap. He is also a crazy man, but I would have sat him down and distracted him. Plus I highly doubt he would have been messing with the women, he would have been to busy running up and down aisles. lol jk
And if a stranger touch my child, they would be suing me. lol

I'd have slapped the bitch who brought her brat onto the plane. Fucking parents who won't control their rugrats and then whine when someone else does it annoy the crap out of me.

Parental responsibility.

Deal with it, People have kids. How about asking the Women to control her child, and if that doesn't work bring it to the flight attendents attention by Saying you have a bad back like someone else suggested? You can't go attacking people or their kids because their 3 year old kicks your seat or your dumb ass will be cuffed and stuffed. I'll tell yuh this much, if you slapped my Wife she would kick your fucking face off. ~BH

Question

what would you do and how would you deal with an adult kicking your chair?

If parents cannot control their children then children have no business being on a plane. That is unless the parent wants to purchase the seats in front of them as well.

I think the airlines need to do something to make the friendly skies more accommodating to children. I don't think it would take very much. They need a little more space and distraction than the rest of us.

And I think adults need to realize that if the airlines aren't going to be more accommodating to the needs of children, then adults need to give the kids some leeway. When I flew to Egypt it was a 9 hour flight from NY to Cairo. There were a lot of kids on the flight and they were running up and down the aisles. They weren't really interested in Slumdog Millionaire and they needed to burn off some of that energy. Until the airlines make some effort to make planes more habitable to children this shit will continue to happen.

Question

what would you do and how would you deal with an adult kicking your chair?

If parents cannot control their children then children have no business being on a plane. That is unless the parent wants to purchase the seats in front of them as well.

If an adult was kicking my chair I'd ask them to stop. No attitude or anything I'd just ask them to stop. If they didn't and the flight attendant couldn't do anything about it? I'd lean my chair allll the way back and leave it there the entire flight. Are you allowed to have bic pens on a plane? If so, spit balls, many spit balls. If I had a piece of chalk in my pocket I'd make spit balls with fx. Fire in the hole! I'd spend the whole flight finding ways to annoy them and if they stopped kicking my chair I'd stop annoying them and turn around and say 'see how that works?' People can be such a pain in the ass . . . .

I think the airlines need to do something to make the friendly skies more accommodating to children. I don't think it would take very much. They need a little more space and distraction than the rest of us.

And I think adults need to realize that if the airlines aren't going to be more accommodating to the needs of children, then adults need to give the kids some leeway. When I flew to Egypt it was a 9 hour flight from NY to Cairo. There were a lot of kids on the flight and they were running up and down the aisles. They weren't really interested in Slumdog Millionaire and they needed to burn off some of that energy. Until the airlines make some effort to make planes more habitable to children this shit will continue to happen.

I think a dose or two of Benadryl works wonders.

This woman is damn lucky it was my children, because I would have kick the shit out of her.

Look we all gringe when a child is seated behind us on a plane. It sucks. You know your seats going to get kicked and you will probably hear screaming. Nevertheless, you have not realize the child is a child and its sometimes hard to control everything they do.

Either way, if this bitched laid a hand on my child, regardless of the consequences, she is getting punched!

Police: Woman on Southwest flight grabs boy who kicked her seat - USATODAY.com
Police: Woman on Southwest flight grabs boy who kicked her seat

Buzz up!By Jolie McCullough, The Arizona Republic
Phoenix police are investigating an incident on a Southwest Airlines flight where a woman allegedly grabbed a child who was kicking the back of her seat in March.
James Holmes of the Phoenix Police Department said a mother is pressing charges against a 42-year-old woman who allegedly assaulted her 3-year-old boy while they were on Southwest flight 582 heading to Las Vegas at the gate of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport on Mar. 21 at about 7 p.m.

No arrests have been made because police are still gathering names of witnesses from Southwest Airlines, but the mother described the incident to police:

Her three-year-old son either kicked or put his feet up on the back of the woman's seat when she turned around and grabbed him. The woman told the child, "You're not going to be kicking my seat all the way to Las Vegas," while she shook him and then slammed him back on the seat, the mother told police.
She and other passengers began to argue with the woman after the incident, and both parties were taken off the plane to discuss the situation.

Staff had assured her that the woman would not be allowed back on the flight, and she returned to her seats with her children, Holmes said. The woman, however, did board the same plane again, and chose to sit in the same seat over other empty seats.

During the flight, the woman harassed the family and threw garbage at them. The mother told police that the woman appeared to be intoxicated.

please dont be.....please dont be................!

(some people in here will get it, others wont.)

I am a 1k flyer. Ive seen and experienced it all.

I see no need to accommodate children. I think to many allowances are made for them as it is. For example letting one sit on a lap and not purchasing a seat for it. Parents need to bring with them what ever they have to keep their children under control. If it cant sit still for a few hours then drive.

And how much would you have given the woman?

And how much would you have given the woman?

:lol: :lol:

I was on a plane and this little boy and his huge father were riding behind me. The father had those plug things in his ears and was ignoring his son. The son began to kick the back of my seat. I turned around and asked the kid to stop. After a minute, the kid started again, I turned around again and asked him to stop.

"Hulk Hogan" (because he looked like Hulk Hogan) took out a plug and asked, "Why are you talking to my son?". I told him I was just asking him to stop kicking my seat. "Hulk" turned to his son and said, "Are you kicking his seat?" and the kid said, "No". So the guy told me if I talked to his son again, he would break my arm. So I turned back around.

After a minute, the kid starts kicking my seat again. A little harder. A litter harder. Then, "POW", the dad belts the kid. I never turned around so I don't know where or how. The kid goes off like a "fire siren". The kid never touched my seat for he rest of the flight.

Now, I don't believe in hitting kids. I never hit my own. But I zero sympathy for that kid OR the dad. Ones a liar, the others a bully. They deserve each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back