Witness Calls Jamie Raskin A Liar To His Face.....Chaos Ensues

Because the truth can be a thing.

In a round about way, yes... since she's using RICO to go after Trump in Georgia.

Biden and Cabal violated the same act so...

Equal justice under the law... right?
Hilarious

The former president directed his sycophants to make calls and pressure GA officials to find votes to benefit the fuckup un-elected president.

No evidence to support that President Biden directed or benefitted from anything Hunter's business did.

I like the pic of "Biden's business partner" meeting with Meadows - and wearing a mask. Screams authentic dude to me.

GHB6KD-XYAAq0kd.jpg:large

If wearing a mask & meeting with politicians during the pandemic makes folks inauthentic?

. . .well, I guess that makes all of D.C. frauds. But then, I already pointed that out.

We are ruled by criminals. . . truly.

:auiqs.jpg:

Hilarious

The former president directed his sycophants to make calls and pressure GA officials to find votes to benefit the fuckup un-elected president.

No evidence to support that President Biden directed or benefitted from anything Hunter's business did.
Other than sworn testimony that it did.

🙄

provide the testimony then. I watched yesterday and just saw a fat guy yelling russian disinformation.
Russia Russia Russia!

Aren't you the one that claims he has a picture of Tony B in a ski mask passing secret documents to Trump behind the bleachers or something?

🤣

Russia Russia Russia!

Aren't you the one that claims he has a picture of Tony B in a ski mask passing secret documents to Trump behind the bleachers or something?

🤣
We have Alex Smirnow and Len Parnov exposing the lies.

What do you have?

A back alley meet with the opposition. really?
wtf? Back alley?

I dunno about all of that.

It just looks like it might be a picture at one of. . . maybe Trump's rallies? Who knows why they were talking, or what it meant?

It certainly does not prove anything nefarious. :rolleyes:

LOOK! Proof that there is no difference between either party and we are ruled by one powerful NWO! :ack-1:

iu

iu

Forum List

Back