Witness Calls Jamie Raskin A Liar To His Face.....Chaos Ensues

Well she's right. RICO is not a crime but a category of crime. However Bobulinski unequivocally said yes when AOC asked him if he had witnessed Joe Biden commit a crime. And she would not let him specify the crime. He is not a lawyer so would need to explain what the crime was that he was specifying but he probably could not put the exact legal terminology to it.

By contrast when Schiff paraded out his cadre of witnesses to accuse Donald Trump of crimes and the Republicans asked each one if they specifically heard or witnessed Trump doing or saying or suggesting anything inappropriate or illegal, each one said unequivocally "no".

And Les Parnas is facing 20 months prison courtesy of the Biden administration who took him out when he was still Giuliani's associate. Anybody want to follow the money and whatever he was promised to testify the way he did?
I am having to rethink this post given the media flurry over AOCs pronouncement that "RICO is not a crime." Apparently many consider RICO a crime that can be applied in many different ways from manipulating student test scores (Georgia) to extreme racketeering as we would find in the old American mafia et al. But if a person does something under the RICO statutes it is a crime. Tough call.. Crime? Or category?

Retweet is not a post.
In this tweet. . . Congressman Matt Gaetz explains why Lev Parnas is not a credible witness. . . and why the establishment will go after Mr. Boblinski, a man of integrity, if he continues to expose the corruption.

Tony Bobulinksi EXPOSES The Biden Crime Family!​

Anyone that took the time to watch the hours and hours of testimony, would realize that yes, Tony was the most credible of the witnesses.

In this tweet. . . Congressman Matt Gaetz explains why Lev Parnas is not a credible witness. . . and why the establishment will go after Mr. Boblinski, a man of integrity, if he continues to expose the corruption.

Tony Bobulinksi EXPOSES The Biden Crime Family!​

Anyone that took the time to watch the hours and hours of testimony, would realize that yes, Tony was the most credible of the witnesses.

How soon will it be before the FBI raids Bobulinski's home in the wee hours of the morning? With a CNN crew present with all their equipment? I admire his courage in coming forward after witnessing so many being charged with mostly made up or exaggerated crimes who have dared oppose this (or the Obama) administration.

You still haven't realized yet these impeachment hearings are embarrassing failures, and Republicans look like the weak feckless morons they are?

Joe and Kamala are laughing their asses off at you every day.

You're a laughing stock. Have some self respect man.
Seems pretty successful. THe total MSM blackout shows their effectiveness.

I found it interesting. that nearly EVERY SINGLE DNC rep., repeated the same talking point on this guy. . . :rolleyes:

. . . well, NOT EVERY single one.

I have watched about 50% of this.

Both sides really look bad.

MOST of the GOP witnesses have been harassed, accused, or actually locked up for minor offenses. It has been the establishment strategy, to try to discredit their character in some way through minor garbage.

. . . apparently, they just couldn't do that to Mr. Bobulinksi. THAT? Is enough for me to think Biden should either be impeached or voted out, TBH.

OTH, they DNC reps have a point. With the intel. agencies and the expertise of the spooks on the side of their guy, it is nearly impossible to find concrete, conclusive proof of corruption, when these folks backing BIden, and helping him were even more careful than Al Capone, to make sure no dirt could be found.

. . . anyone that says he hasn't been corrupted though? Is a disingenuous piece of shit., This is obvious from watching these proceedings. But in America, you are innocent till proven guilty. It appears there ain't no way to prove it.

This whole thing? An utter waste of time.

But that? In itself makes them all look terrible, disgusting. Both sides. You have to watch it to see how disgusting it really is.

. . . I don't think Trump and his toadies are that much better though, TBH.

This is a comment by a democratic representative Katie Porter from California, that sums most of this crap up well. While she gave some lip service to "her side," initially to bleeving Joe to be, "innocent?" :rolleyes:

Most of that is, b/c the rules these guys play by are so loose, yeah, you can't nail them on anything. But you have to play dumb not to get it. . .

Most of her time, was really spend on the REAL PROBLEM. IN all the first half of the hearings, this was the only DNC comment that got a, "thumbs up," from the GOP chairmen. . . b/c it gets to the heart of the corruption .. that infects both sides, and all of the government.

This is what our adversaries in China, Iran, and Russia . . YES, will use to destroy us if something is not done. And both sides are putting their party before country, this is clear by watching this circus.

These are the type of things, that folks like Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich used to continually harp on. It seems like there are very few folks that are willing to stand for integrity anymore.

We are ruled by criminals. . . truly.

(I've time stamped it. 2:55:10)

. .. . . I may get around to watching part II, (the other 50%) tomorrow if I am bored.

Ex-Hunter Partner Tony Bobulinski Testifies About Biden Family Business To House Oversight | Part 2​

BUT? The biggest question, and most glaringly obvious problem with this inquiry? Where the hell is Hunter Biden? Where is the hell is Devon Archer?

If every thing is on the up and up, they should have no problem being here to answer questions. WHERE ARE THEY?!? :dunno:

:rolleyes:

I found it interesting. that nearly EVERY SINGLE DNC rep., repeated the same talking point on this guy. . . :rolleyes:

. . . well, NOT EVERY single one.

I have watched about 50% of this.

Both sides really look bad.

MOST of the GOP witnesses have been harassed, accused, or actually locked up for minor offenses. It has been the establishment strategy, to try to discredit their character in some way through minor garbage.

. . . apparently, they just couldn't do that to Mr. Bobulinksi. THAT? Is enough for me to think Biden should either be impeached or voted out, TBH.

OTH, they DNC reps have a point. With the intel. agencies and the expertise of the spooks on the side of their guy, it is nearly impossible to find concrete, conclusive proof of corruption, when these folks backing BIden, and helping him were even more careful than Al Capone, to make sure no dirt could be found.

. . . anyone that says he hasn't been corrupted though? Is a disingenuous piece of shit., This is obvious from watching these proceedings. But in America, you are innocent till proven guilty. It appears there ain't no way to prove it.

This whole thing? An utter waste of time.

But that? In itself makes them all look terrible, disgusting. Both sides. You have to watch it to see how disgusting it really is.

. . . I don't think Trump and his toadies are that much better though, TBH.

This is a comment by a democratic representative Katie Porter from California, that sums most of this crap up well. While she gave some lip service to "her side," initially to bleeving Joe to be, "innocent?" :rolleyes:

Most of that is, b/c the rules these guys play by are so loose, yeah, you can't nail them on anything. But you have to play dumb not to get it. . .

Most of her time, was really spend on the REAL PROBLEM. IN all the first half of the hearings, this was the only DNC comment that got a, "thumbs up," from the GOP chairmen. . . b/c it gets to the heart of the corruption .. that infects both sides, and all of the government.

This is what our adversaries in China, Iran, and Russia . . YES, will use to destroy us if something is not done. And both sides are putting their party before country, this is clear by watching this circus.

These are the type of things, that folks like Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich used to continually harp on. It seems like there are very few folks that are willing to stand for integrity anymore.

We are ruled by criminals. . . truly.

(I've time stamped it. 2:55:10)

. .. . . I may get around to watching part II, (the other 50%) tomorrow if I am bored.

Ex-Hunter Partner Tony Bobulinski Testifies About Biden Family Business To House Oversight | Part 2​

BUT? The biggest question, and most glaringly obvious problem with this inquiry? Where the hell is Hunter Biden? Where is the hell is Devon Archer?

If every thing is on the up and up, they should have no problem being here to answer questions. WHERE ARE THEY?!? :dunno:

:rolleyes:

What is obvious from the hearings is that the maga fuckups will spread russian disinformation.

Just ask Len Parnov would was inside the fuckups dirt digging circle.

How soon will it be before the FBI raids Bobulinski's home in the wee hours of the morning? With a CNN crew present with all their equipment? I admire his courage in coming forward after witnessing so many being charged with mostly made up or exaggerated crimes who have dared oppose this (or the Obama) administration.
My question would be, how long before Tony commits suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head with a shotgun.

My question would be, how long before Tony commits suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head with a shotgun.
Yeah, maga is really pissed that he provided no evidence against the President.

Yeah, maga is really pissed that he provided no evidence against the President.
Yeah... he just testified that he witnessed Biden and Cabal breaking the law with his very own eyes.

I guess that's nothing to some folks.

I like the pic of "Biden's business partner" meeting with Meadows - and wearing a mask. Screams authentic dude to me.

GHB6KD-XYAAq0kd.jpg:large

Yeah... he just testified that he witnessed Biden and Cabal breaking the law with his very own eyes.

I guess that's nothing to some folks.
What law did he cite?

That he witnessed what? Did he cite what business discussions he had with the then private citizen Joe Biden? He didn't meet Joe Biden until 2017 and who was president then.

No.

What law did he cite?

That he witnessed what? Did he cite what business discussions he had with the then private citizen Joe Biden? He didn't meet Joe Biden until 2017 and who was president then.

No.
Ask Fanni.

Lol

Why?

Is she part of this maga farce?
In a round about way, yes... since she's using RICO to go after Trump in Georgia.

Biden and Cabal violated the same act so...

Equal justice under the law... right?

Forum List

Back