Without skills or education, should right wingers be deported? Who would want them?

Traditional Christians don't believe in what Jesus says.
Of course that was a mistake.

Traditional Christians promote what Jesus said. Help the poor, the sick, the needy.

Exactly the opposite of what Republicans believe in. And somehow, Republicans have learned to justify their meanness and in their own minds, make it something Jesus would approve of.
hey rderp....The right wing is not republican...we hate them almost as much as we hate liberals like you

Well the important thing is you hate. You need something to keep you going, reasoned thought hasn't worked so far so best to go with primordial emotion. Like your dear leader.

No skills or education, these are the people the dear leader loves because they are so easily fooled.

A liberal OP hating on the poor.
A liberal OP hating on white people.
A liberal OP hating on Christians

Guess why your party LOST you dumb mother fucker?
White wing racist so called Christians, such as yourself, are NOT traditional Christians.

Traditional Christians don't worship the rich.

Traditional Christians don't say let them die.

Traditional Christians don't cut food stamps for the poor.

Traditional Christians don't don't want to end school lunches.

Traditional Christians don't hate education.

Traditional Christians don't aren't racist.

Traditional Christians don't don't lie.

Traditional Christians don't bear false witness.

Republicans are NOT Traditional Christians.
Traditional Christians don't believe in what Jesus says?

Of course that was a mistake.

Traditional Christians promote what Jesus said. Help the poor, the sick, the needy.

Exactly the opposite of what Republicans believe in. And somehow, Republicans have learned to justify their meanness and in their own minds, make it something Jesus would approve of.
hey rderp....The right wing is not republican...we hate them almost as much as we hate liberals like you

Well the important thing is you hate. You need something to keep you going, reasoned thought hasn't worked so far so best to go with primordial emotion. Like your dear leader.

No skills or education, these are the people the dear leader loves because they are so easily fooled.
Must be why Democrats want to bring so many uneducated non-English speakers to America to collect Welfare.

Because they're extremely easy to fool.

Trump says they should speak English.

What are these people speaking?

Trump says they are supposed to have "skills".

What skills do these people have?

Republicans will make sure these people NEVER have skills.

If Republicans could, these people would all be deported.

fdeda2460aeb239ddff772c6c55e6405--appalachian-mountains-appalachian-trail.jpg

A pertinent post. This is who Republicans, and specifically Drumpf, fooled into voting for them. The Republicans next move will to be to give these people a $40 tax cut, maybe, while giving the wealthy including Trump, a $1,000,000 tax cut.

He loves the uneducated? Not hard to figure out why.

The grapes are sour today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Run along junior, you can't put together an argument you're just another hood rat that throws soda pop on people into a crowd. Go find a Trump rally where all the other ignorant derps congregate.

Your only argument is "Obama good. Need to kiss black asshole".

In the past if an immigrant couldn't make it in America they went home. Now they just get on welfare.
If they last 5 years. That's how long it takes.

So, why don't we put Americans to work and end the welfare state?

That's the solution I've offered. People like deanrd justify having illegals because "they do the jobs Americans won't do". If an unemployed American on welfare won't do the job, stop the welfare. If you're living off the taxpayers, what you want or don't want to do is irrelevant.

As a general rule, the people who obsess over immigration take two steps forward and three steps back. I'm not pointing a finger at you; I don't know you. But let's examine the facts. You've heard me tell you about the atmosphere of the right: pee test, blood test, hair sample, MVR check, credit check, criminal background check, firearms license, occupation license, driver's license (National ID / REAL ID Act Card / E Verify), proof of insurance, access to social media accounts, 24 / 7 / 365 womb to the tomb surveillance, drones in the sky, etc., etc

Many Americans that would work cannot. At any given time, some 14 MILLION people have a criminal record and can't get a job because they are locked out over that - and sometimes that record is over a youthful indiscretion such as smoking a joint to mooning someone as a joke. The bulk of the time a person's record should not be public fodder. And, as time goes along, the past should be more and more irrelevant, but it isn't.

A lot of Americans don't work because they are lazy. Mommy thinks they are special and so they go down and get free feel good drugs like Paxil, Zoloft, and Prozac, etc. Every little headache or problem and they can't cope. They don't want to work, mommy don't want them to work, and they aren't going to work as long as Uncle Scam cuts the checks. As a matter of fact, if a person has even a mild disorder, like autism, the government requires the recipient to be on drugs as a prerequisite to getting help.

Until we do prison reform and require a GED and job skills training, etc. in order to be considered for early release from prison, we will not be rehabilitating people for the job market, but merely adding to the welfare class. And, as long as the legal drug dealers are getting American hooked on SSRIs we will maintain a dependent class of welfarites.

What you really don't need are anti-immigrant laws. Put America back to work and the immigration issue resolves itself. Deporting foreigners will not rehabilitate those with a criminal history; it will not reform over-protective mothers; it will not cause the mental health community to cease and desist the practice of drugging America.

A liberal OP hating on the poor.
A liberal OP hating on white people.
A liberal OP hating on Christians

Guess why your party LOST you dumb mother fucker?
White wing racist so called Christians, such as yourself, are NOT traditional Christians.

Traditional Christians don't worship the rich.

Traditional Christians don't say let them die.

Traditional Christians don't cut food stamps for the poor.

Traditional Christians don't don't want to end school lunches.

Traditional Christians don't hate education.

Traditional Christians don't aren't racist.

Traditional Christians don't don't lie.

Traditional Christians don't bear false witness.

Republicans are NOT Traditional Christians.

Traditional Christians follow the teachings of Jesus. Liberals can't be Christians since they oppose those teachings.
Traditional Christians are not Republicans. Their beliefs are total opposites.
Traditional Christians understand God doesn't give a fuck who you vote for. He only cares how we treat one another. For example, He doesn't like it when I call you a half-wit spam-eater.

In the past if an immigrant couldn't make it in America they went home. Now they just get on welfare.

That's the solution I've offered. People like deanrd justify having illegals because "they do the jobs Americans won't do". If an unemployed American on welfare won't do the job, stop the welfare. If you're living off the taxpayers, what you want or don't want to do is irrelevant.

As a general rule, the people who obsess over immigration take two steps forward and three steps back. I'm not pointing a finger at you; I don't know you. But let's examine the facts. You've heard me tell you about the atmosphere of the right: pee test, blood test, hair sample, MVR check, credit check, criminal background check, firearms license, occupation license, driver's license (National ID / REAL ID Act Card / E Verify), proof of insurance, access to social media accounts, 24 / 7 / 365 womb to the tomb surveillance, drones in the sky, etc., etc

Many Americans that would work cannot. At any given time, some 14 MILLION people have a criminal record and can't get a job because they are locked out over that - and sometimes that record is over a youthful indiscretion such as smoking a joint to mooning someone as a joke. The bulk of the time a person's record should not be public fodder. And, as time goes along, the past should be more and more irrelevant, but it isn't.

A lot of Americans don't work because they are lazy. Mommy thinks they are special and so they go down and get free feel good drugs like Paxil, Zoloft, and Prozac, etc. Every little headache or problem and they can't cope. They don't want to work, mommy don't want them to work, and they aren't going to work as long as Uncle Scam cuts the checks. As a matter of fact, if a person has even a mild disorder, like autism, the government requires the recipient to be on drugs as a prerequisite to getting help.

Until we do prison reform and require a GED and job skills training, etc. in order to be considered for early release from prison, we will not be rehabilitating people for the job market, but merely adding to the welfare class. And, as long as the legal drug dealers are getting American hooked on SSRIs we will maintain a dependent class of welfarites.

What you really don't need are anti-immigrant laws. Put America back to work and the immigration issue resolves itself. Deporting foreigners will not rehabilitate those with a criminal history; it will not reform over-protective mothers; it will not cause the mental health community to cease and desist the practice of drugging America.

Many Americans that can work DO NOT. Many with low skills can get more sitting on their asses than their skills allow them to make. There is no incentive their sorry asses to work. For those with a criminal record, the made a choice to commit the crime. If there are consequences for doing so, tough shit. If I'm hiring someone, their record is my business.

I'm not a supporter of early release from prison. If you're given 10 years, you do 10 years. If the law changes to a lesser sentence for that crime, so be it. If I make all my payments on time for a car loan I take out, is the bank going to tell me that I've been faithful for half the time so I don't have to make the other half of the payments?

What we need it to enforce laws related to immigration and punish sanctuary cities that harbor those criminals. Offer the jobs that illegals do to those that are relying on taxpayers to support them. If they refuse, no more freebies. At that point, they can choose to be responsible or do without.

Many Americans that can work DO NOT. Many with low skills can get more sitting on their asses than their skills allow them to make. There is no incentive their sorry asses to work. For those with a criminal record, the made a choice to commit the crime. If there are consequences for doing so, tough shit. If I'm hiring someone, their record is my business.

I'm not a supporter of early release from prison. If you're given 10 years, you do 10 years. If the law changes to a lesser sentence for that crime, so be it. If I make all my payments on time for a car loan I take out, is the bank going to tell me that I've been faithful for half the time so I don't have to make the other half of the payments?

What we need it to enforce laws related to immigration and punish sanctuary cities that harbor those criminals. Offer the jobs that illegals do to those that are relying on taxpayers to support them. If they refuse, no more freebies. At that point, they can choose to be responsible or do without.

All that sounds like tough guy talk with little attention to reality.

Yes, a 16 year old made a mistake and smoked a joint. He should be punished, at some point its relevancy is questionable. And, we already have more people in prison than any nation in the world.

Do we want people working or in prison? If you let them out of prison and you use their record against them forever, what in the hell is the point of releasing them in the first place? What are you going to do with 14 MILLION people you keep out of the workforce?

Those people can be rehabilitated and put back to work. That's our obligation, as a society, if we're going to punish people and then put them back on the streets.

At some point, you have to get beyond political rhetoric and back to reality.

A pertinent post. This is who Republicans, and specifically Drumpf, fooled into voting for them. The Republicans next move will to be to give these people a $40 tax cut, maybe, while giving the wealthy including Trump, a $1,000,000 tax cut.

Run along junior, you can't put together an argument you're just another hood rat that throws soda pop on people into a crowd. Go find a Trump rally where all the other ignorant derps congregate.

Haven't gotten over Hillary's defeat, I see.

You have nothing and you double down on nothing. Surprising? No.

All that sounds like tough guy talk with little attention to reality.

Yes, a 16 year old made a mistake and smoked a joint. He should be punished, at some point its relevancy is questionable. And, we already have more people in prison than any nation in the world.
What does a kid (16 yo) have to do with anything? His record is sealed and starts clean at age 18.

Do we want people working or in prison? If you let them out of prison and you use their record against them forever, what in the hell is the point of releasing them in the first place? What are you going to do with 14 MILLION people you keep out of the workforce?
Not everybody can handle a job. Their record only limits their opportunities, it doesn't prevent them from exceeding in life.

Those people can be rehabilitated and put back to work. That's our obligation, as a society, if we're going to punish people and then put them back on the streets.

At some point, you have to get beyond political rhetoric and back to reality.
Rehabilitating someone is up to that person themselves, there is no cure all.

Are you seriously trying to make us think you believe the premise of this thread has substance and credibility? Give me a reason to do something other than mock and lampoon it.

Are you seriously trying to make us think you believe the premise of this thread has substance and credibility? Give me a reason to do something other than mock and lampoon it.

As the OP I can tell you that what is there certainly does have credibility. For obvious reasons, the Ds and the Rs have not asked the question I did. They have come close, however:

Understanding Trump’s plan to end citizenship for undocumented immigrants’ kids

I started this thread, asking a very real and very relevant question.

We just watched Congress implode on the Obamacare issue. The Republicans had six years to discuss and debate that. They didn't and now you see what we have.

Now, we are faced with this very real prospect that the scenario suggested in the OP can, and may very well, happen. Congress can't do anything because they are a manifestation of who we are. All the name calling, political jockeying and trolling each other does not diminish the fact that one day we may have this to look forward to.

So far, we're getting the government we deserve. If we can't work together, how are we to expect our elected leadership to?

I resemble that remark. My grandparents were from East Tennessee and they talked like that. Dolly Parton's relatives talk that too.

Republican elite hate the people that vote GOP.

Republicans policies should be mocked and lampooned and even tampooned.

There are six million jobs available and Republicans want to deport people to, get this, leave open more jobs. Because 6 million isn't enough, obviously.

There are six million jobs available and Republicans want to deport people to, get this, leave open more jobs. Because 6 million isn't enough, obviously.

Like I said, there is no reason to take the OP seriously.

I understand your objections. But, there is something you need to understand on this issue:

The right is going to keep on the attack because they can chant the mantra that it is "illegal." SOME people on the left will put up token opposition, but the leadership on the left is not forthcoming or sincere with you. IF they were, they would go to court and challenge deportations.

For example, the 8th Amendment states:

"Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted."

IF the left really cared about this issue, they would address the numbers of families that are torn apart by deportation. When a foreigner has been here many years, has significant ties to the community (i.e. American born children) and is self sufficient, then deportation would be cruel by any human standard. So, with all the hoopla, why not invest in a single case in order to establish the precedent?

The left is playing you just as much as the right is playing the people who spend their whole lives consumed by immigration and foreigners.

Unless you want to talk facts:

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, even as 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs

Oops!

Unless you want to talk facts:

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, even as 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs

Oops!

And?

Forum List

Back