With the high incidence of hypertension and heart disease this is a great idea

Sorry but if you know you have HBP then you don't order the fried chicken

And you take your meds

It's too bad these moonbats aren't taking their meds.

Their self medicating program only seems to be making them dumber.

Ya... knowledge is a dangerous thing to rwnjs...

If you don't know that chain restaurant food in loaded in sodium or that cured meat is as well then it's a wonder you're smart enough to inhale and exhale on a regular basis

If you don't know that chain restaurant food in loaded in sodium or that cured meat is as well then it's a wonder you're smart enough to inhale and exhale on a regular basis

Breathing is generally involuntary, like your heart beats, except you can't mentally stop your hear. Just like moonbats can't talk without telling lies.

And you take your meds

Uh-huh. Like I said earlier... no harm...no foul. Why are you against education & advocate willful ignorance? Nobody is forcing anybody to change their eating habits...

poor you.

And you take your meds

Uh-huh. Like I said earlier... no harm...no foul. Why are you against education & advocate willful ignorance? is it easier for you to just let people stay stupid?

It's up to people to educate themselves not for the fucking government to mandate that business owners do it at their own expense

And you take your meds

Uh-huh. Like I said earlier... no harm...no foul. Why are you against education & advocate willful ignorance? is it easier for you to just let people stay stupid?

It's up to people to educate themselves not for the fucking government to mandate that business owners do it at their own expense

LOL.... BOOM! there it is! I suppose you would like to see the warnings taken off of cigarette packs too 'eh? EVERYBODY knows cigarettes aren't good for you.....

uh-huh. Why do you suppose smoking has declined over the years?

LOL.... BOOM! there it is! I suppose you would like to see the warnings taken off of cigarette packs too 'eh? EVERYBODY knows cigarettes aren't good for you.....

If people want to smoke it's none of my or your business

And yes everyone knows smoking isn't good for them just ask a smoker and he'll tell you to mind your own fucking business

And yes everyone knows smoking isn't good for them just ask a smoker and he'll tell you to mind your own fucking business

Did I say it was my business? No, no I didn't... I don't give a rat's ass whether someone smokes or not. Giving people facts is the topic... remember? So... you would like to take those warnings off then?

tsk tsk...with all that swearing & lame attempts to insult- you seem angry... you should get your blood pressure checked...:lol:

Did I say it was my business? No, no I didn't... I don't give a rat's ass whether someone smokes or not. Giving people facts is the topic... remember? So... you would like to take those warnings off then?

tsk tsk...with all that swearing & lame attempts to insult- you seem angry... you should get your blood pressure taken...:lol:

Why not.
If people want the facts then it's their responsibility to find them not mine to give to them at my expense

When do we hold people responsible fr their own lives in this country?

tsk tsk...with all that swearing & lame attempts to insult- you seem angry... you should get your blood pressure taken...:lol:

Why not.
If people want the facts then it's their responsibility to find them not mine to give to them at my expense

Only a RWer would be against knowledge...

You would like to see health warnings taken off... how about these ads? Nothing wrong with these, right? No wonder smoking was acceptable...even encouraged & cancer deaths were astronomical back in the day... THIS was 'educational & informative' at one time.

mx7uNks.jpg

8tjK3sZ.jpg

DndJ5Yl.jpg

...'not recommended for children under 6'

but 7 years old? THAT'S fine.

Why not.

You would like to see health warnings taken off... how about these ads? Nothing wrong with these, right? No wonder smoking was acceptable...even encouraged & cancer death were astronomical back in the day... THIS was 'educational & informative' at one time.

mx7uNks.jpg

8tjK3sZ.jpg

DndJ5Yl.jpg

I'm not against knowledge but it's not my responsibility to pay to teach you anything it's up to you to do that for yourself

That's the problem w/ Lwingers they want everyone to do everything for them

And those ads are a little dated

How about you enter this decade

If you think everyone else is so stupid that they wouldn't be able to find out if smoking was bad for them then you foot the bill for all the education

Why not.

You would like to see health warnings taken off... how about these ads? Nothing wrong with these, right? No wonder smoking was acceptable...even encouraged & cancer death were astronomical back in the day... THIS was 'educational & informative' at one time.

mx7uNks.jpg

8tjK3sZ.jpg

DndJ5Yl.jpg

I'm not against knowledge but it's not my responsibility to pay to teach you anything it's up to you to do that for yourself

If you think everyone else is so stupid that they wouldn't be able to find out if smoking was bad for them then you foot the bill for all the education

I know they are dated... I specifically grabbed & posted them for a reason.

Smoking, & health related issues have decreased due to information... if that information weren't available, do you still think those death numbers would have dropped? Do you think people would think otherwise...that tobacco is cancer causing? Why do you think most people know that (now) to begin with?

LOL. If the info wasn't there to begin with... how are people suppose to get educated? Go to med school? become a scientist? That was a ridiculous statement.

Why not.

mx7uNks.jpg

8tjK3sZ.jpg

DndJ5Yl.jpg

Smoking, & health related issues have decreased due to information... if that information weren't available, do you still think those death numbers would have dropped? Do you think people would think otherwise...that tobacco is cancer causing? Why do you think most people know that (now) to begin with?

And it's your erroneous contention that that info would not have been available but for the government forcing businesses to post it at their own expense.

LOL. If the info wasn't there to begin with... how are people suppose to get educated? Go to med school? become a scientist? That was a ridiculous statement.

The info was always there people just didn't care to look for it

Why not.

mx7uNks.jpg

8tjK3sZ.jpg

DndJ5Yl.jpg

And it's your erroneous contention that that info would not have been available but for the government forcing businesses to post it at their own expense.

LOL. for a lot of people it isn't. Guess what? Business' that contribute to cost lives should pick up that tab- or guess what? HIGHER HEALTHCARE COSTS = TAXPAYER DOLLARS. You think I like picking up the tab for those that can't pay their bills thru higher insurance premiums & Medicaid?

The info was always there people just didn't care to look for it

Uh-huh. Tutt tutt, sometimes that bottom line dollar isn't in the bossman's pocket. You feel the same about warnings on alcohol bottles re: fetus' & pregnant mothers?

Why not.

mx7uNks.jpg

8tjK3sZ.jpg

DndJ5Yl.jpg

LOL. for a lot of people it isn't. Guess what? Business' that contribute to cost lives should pick up that tab- or guess what? HIGHER HEALTHCARE COSTS = TAXPAYER DOLLARS. You think I like picking up the tab for those that can't pay their bills thru higher insurance premiums & Medicaid?

For one everyone has to buy their own insurance now and smokers have always always paid more for insurance than nin smokers so they already pay for their choices

There is no reason for a business to pay for their choices

Why not.

mx7uNks.jpg

8tjK3sZ.jpg

DndJ5Yl.jpg

Businesses don't absorb these costs, they pass them on to the consumer.

If the market was clamoring for this "education" it would already be happening.

Liberals need to stop mandating their sick beliefs.

You are only trying to shame businesses and their consumers. We get it you don't like fast food. DON'T EAT IT.

Forum List

Back