With the 4th largest proven oil reserves what is Iran's need for "peaceful purposes" nuclear program

Burning oil for electricity is like burning cash. I have no doubt that they wanted a Bomb but nuclear power makes sense for anyone that can build the plant and maintain it. In our own country when we are being charged peak rates during periods of high demand they are burning oil.

Why aren't we building more nuke plants?

Because the left wing envirowackos have declared that they are evil. You know, the same left wing idiots who think Iran wants nukes for electric power.

Shhhh, you gotta let the moonbats answer.

The Iran nuke deal was never about peaceful nuclear power. Anyone who makes that claim is either a liar, an idiot, or both.

Obozo wants his brother muslims in Iran to have nukes so they can destroy their common enemy Israel.

Some day you fools on the left will realize that obama is not who and what you think he is.

Read this link at length and it will be so clear how fanatical Iran is and how totally compliant Obama is to their wishes!

Iran's Nuclear Apocalypse Plans | Prophecy
I used to be a member in a site where people shared visions, prophecy, dreams and messages. In 2006 one of the members living in the Tenn. Valley shared a dream about America being invaded by foreign muslims. In this dream the guy with his rifle was outside his house and he and his wife were inside watching. The guy was getting ready to drink water from a water tap outside that ran with water but it was poisoned water. The guy said I did not want to see even my enemy drinking poisoned water so I warned him the water was poisoned.... end....
Y'all may want to do the same as I did and check to see who controls the maintenance of the water in the Tenn. Valley.

What purpose is Iran's nuclear program?

Under the deal, Iran will maintain the ability to enrich uranium but only for peaceful purposes.
Iran’s Nuclear Program - Bloomberg QuickTake

IRAN has the world's largest
proven oil reserves: 154.58B. Total oil supply in 2012 (thousand barrels per day): 3,538.4M
International sanctions have drastically impacted Iran’s energy sector – the country’s oil production fell dramatically in 2012, from over 35 million barrels per day in 2011 to just over 3.5 million bpd in 2012.

Top 10 Countries With The World’s Biggest Oil Reserves | GEAB

while oil and hydroelectricity accounted for 42 and 2 percent respectively.
It is estimated that some 18.5 percent of electricity generated in Iran are wasted before it reaches consumers due to technical problems.
Energy in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So a simple mind like mine asks a simple question:
1) why is there ANY need for nuclear research for "peaceful purposes" if Iran as the 4th largest proven oil reserves.
2) Why is there any need to spend $100 billions on nuclear research when 18.5% of their electricity generated is wasted before it reaches consumers?

To me a simple minded person the only answer is : Nuclear weapons!

You smarter people on this forum then me explain why there is a need for "Peaceful purposes"
to do nuclear research from a country that wastes 18% of it's electricity and has 4th largest oil reserves?

Has any of the brilliant Obama intelligentsia answered that question?

Again my conclusion is nuclear weapons!

Firstly, maybe they want nuclear energy because it's cleaner. You know that Iran has major pollution problems right?

The 10 Most Polluted Cities in the World | TIME.com

1. Ahwaz, Iran
3. Sanandaj, Iran
6. Kermanshah, Iran
9. Yasouj, Iran
(obviously take the ranking with a massive piece of salt, another one had mostly chinese cities)

So Iran has a lot of polluted cities.

Second. So they want a nuclear bomb. The US has a nuclear bomb. What does that mean? Why make a fuss about a country like Pakistan, India, Israel etc which also have nukes. The only reason is the US can't invade a country with nukes.

Nukes = no invasion from the US. I'd try and get nukes.

The Iran nuke deal was never about peaceful nuclear power. Anyone who makes that claim is either a liar, an idiot, or both.

Obozo wants his brother muslims in Iran to have nukes so they can destroy their common enemy Israel.

Some day you fools on the left will realize that obama is not who and what you think he is.

Obama doesn't want Republicans invading Iran. Simples.

The US is around 5th in energy reserves but I don't see a big anti-nuclear power movement towards the US from those making this argument about Iran.

Anyone who doesn't realize Iran will do what ever it takes to get a nuke is a fucking idiot.

Burning oil for electricity is like burning cash. I have no doubt that they wanted a Bomb but nuclear power makes sense for anyone that can build the plant and maintain it. In our own country when we are being charged peak rates during periods of high demand they are burning oil.

Why aren't we building more nuke plants?

Because the left wing envirowackos have declared that they are evil. You know, the same left wing idiots who think Iran wants nukes for electric power.

Shhhh, you gotta let the moonbats answer.

Zoomy Love that puppy. Looks like a GSD. A new dog for you??

But he wants Iran to destroy Israel. Got it.

You fools who think it was either this so-called deal or war are almost as stupid as the incompetent Kerry and Obama. This was not a deal, it was a surrender agreement.

The Obama View: Once Iran wipes Israel off the map, the Middle East will be at peace and that jerk Bibi will get what he deserves.

But he wants Iran to destroy Israel. Got it.

You fools who think it was either this so-called deal or war are almost as stupid as the incompetent Kerry and Obama. This was not a deal, it was a surrender agreement.

Yup. They have said they will kill every Jew in the middle east and if it wasn't for the US Israel would have already destroyed Iran.

What gives the U.S. the right to decide who should or shouldn't have Nuclear Power? I know that question blows the average American's mind, but it is a valid question. Several nations have Nuclear Weapons. Should they all give them up?

You are an idiot.

What other country has threatened to use nuclear weapons?? None except for Iran.

North Korea is another country no one will trust with a nuke.

The fact that many countries have them doesn't mean anything. Any country having nuclear weapons does everything they can do to not need them. The threat of them is more than enough.

Grow the fuck up.

Do you know how funny you are?

You claim anyone who believes the deal was about peace is a fool, and then manufacture a completely bogus lie with your next breath!

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

You are an idiot.

What other country has threatened to use nuclear weapons?? None except for Iran.

North Korea is another country no one will trust with a nuke.

The fact that many countries have them doesn't mean anything. Any country having nuclear weapons does everything they can do to not need them. The threat of them is more than enough.

Grow the fuck up.

The U.S. has been proven to be a far more dangerous violent country than Iran. In the last 30yrs alone, how many countries has the U.S. invaded and how many people has it slaughtered in the process? Now compare that with Iran. So who has the more just argument for Nuclear capabilities? Something to ponder, no?

I guess whenever the rubes have the piss cup knocked out of their hands in one Iran agreement topic, they move onto another Iran agreement topic so they can continue their chugging.

Any nation that truly desires a bomb and is willing to do what it takes and costs to get will get one. There is nothing the world can do short of bomb that nation into oblivion.

We dealt with the Soviets and others through the years and they we an existential threat to us as opposed to being an existential threat to say -- uhm -- err -- ah -- Israel?

The U.S. has been proven to be a far more dangerous violent country than Iran. In the last 30yrs alone, how many countries has the U.S. invaded and how many people has it slaughtered in the process? Now compare that with Iran. So who has the more just argument for Nuclear capabilities? Something to ponder, no?

Nonsense.

Try Afghanistan. All they had to do was hand over the 9/11 terrorists

Forum List

Back