USA in need of help?

Wow. Missed THIS little gem. NOBODY is more biased on Turkey than YOU. You more than disqualify yourself. Gonna shut up? I seriously doubt it.

I do not want to read unitellectual 1-liners, in a political forum.
Maybe you are wrong here.

So what you're saying is the world's going to have to kick your ass again and put you back in your place again? Some fools never learn.

Fourth Quarter Forecast 2007: The Iraqi Occupation of America
Sep 26, 2007
https://www.stratfor.com/products/p...um/read_article.php?id=295803&id=295803&camp=

Closing out the Middle East is the return of a once-powerful player to active engagement in the region: Turkey.
Under the newly re-elected and re-energized Justice and Development (AK) Party government, Ankara has realized that, though closer economic links to Europe are likely, actual EU membership is simply not in the cards. This is leading the Turks back to the Middle East in a serious way for the first time in a generation. Under the AK Party, Ankara is moving toward a balance between the Arabs and the Israelis.
The Turks are masters at balancing power and see Iran as a powerful rising force, with legitimate claims to influence in the region. Unlike the Arabs to their south and Iran's west, the Turks see Iran as a challenge, but not one to be overly afraid of. After all, the Turks are economically and militarily far stronger than the Iranians. So for Ankara the issue is one of balancing relations among the Arabs, the Americans and the Iranians.
The issue that will drive Turkish involvement is not Iraq per se, but the issue of the Iraqi Kurds' relative independence leaking across the border into Turkey's own Kurdish minority. Neither Iran nor Turkey wishes to see the Iraqi Kurds independent (or even autonomous) -- a commonality that could allow Iran to play a Turkish card in its talks with the United States. Add in the oil fields of Iraq's Kirkuk region to Ankara's planning, and Turkey's long-term interest in northern Iraq will only grow in the months ahead.
The Turks do not want to invade the Kurdish sections of northern Iraq -- which would be a messy affair in any permutation -- but they will if they have to, in order to protect their interests. That goes doubly should the Iranians ever begin exercising direct control over southern Iraq. This is unlikely to occur, but the Turks are nervous and their military is ready. In an effort to prevent such a scenario, Ankara, despite its unprecedented tensions with the United States over the decision to engage in regime-change in Iraq, will work the diplomatic circuit in Washington and in the region to contain further deterioration in the conditions in Iraq.
The fourth quarter will see Ankara more involved in all things Iraqi than it has been in a generation. Diplomatic and small-scale military operations against the Iraqi Kurds could help seal the rift between the quasi-religious AK Party government and the secular-minded military, in addition to serving very real Turkish security interests.

Its these things i trie to say, but people thing i am Megalomaniac and biased about Turkey. It's fact, no one does want Turkey to have as enemy. You can even not kick ass of Iran.
We import from Europe about 100 Billion $ worth of goods. YEARLY.
Millions of people's jobs are dependent on export to Turkey.
Turkey is EU's 6th biggest tradeing partner. Even before countries like Japan.
Turkey is a number too big which USA likes to make war with medieval rogue states like Vietnam, Iraq or Afghanistan.

USA has passed in congress bill to seperate Iraq into 3 autonomous regions.
USA can try to divide Iraq into 3 autnomous bodies. It will not be the phrases worth on paper, which this idea has been written on: Turkey has the say what will happen with North-Iraq. You Americans will learn this also. World may seem different from Washington as from the region.

USA can try to divide Iraq into 3 autnomous bodies. It will not be the phrases worth on paper, which this idea has been written on: Turkey has the say what will happen with North-Iraq. You Americans will learn this also. World may seem different from Washington as from the region.
What? Only in your dreams. Turkey has zero right to participate in Northen Iraq. It only wants to do so in order to oppress the Kurds. The Turks gave up any right to a say when they refused to help America in 2003. Turkey is no ally of the US. Not only did the Turks refuse to help, they blocked the invasion of the 4th ID from the north, thereby limiting US options and allowing elements of the Iraqi Army to flee to the north when the US invaded from the south. The Turks had their chance and they told the US to shove it. Now they can sit on the sidelines just like they have been for the past 4 years.

I do not want to read unitellectual 1-liners, in a political forum.
Maybe you are wrong here.

Actually, I am not wrong at all. YOU are by far, THE most biased person when it comes to Turkey of anyone I have ever encountered on a message board.

That isn't unintellectual ... it's fact, borne out by your every post on this board since you joined.

Fact is, you just don't want to hear the truth because you have absolutely NO leg to stand on.

What? Only in your dreams. Turkey has zero right to participate in Northen Iraq. It only wants to do so in order to oppress the Kurds. The Turks gave up any right to a say when they refused to help America in 2003. Turkey is no ally of the US. Not only did the Turks refuse to help, they blocked the invasion of the 4th ID from the north, thereby limiting US options and allowing elements of the Iraqi Army to flee to the north when the US invaded from the south. The Turks had their chance and they told the US to shove it. Now they can sit on the sidelines just like they have been for the past 4 years.

You know what the difference is between Canavar and Joseph Goebbels?

If Iraq is divided into 3, we will declare 4th entity. Iraqi Turkmen Front Vice-Chairman.
http://www.zaman.com.tr/webapp-tr/haber.do?haberno=593962

Want to see the factor who kicks Turkmen's ass and erase this entity on ground once Iraq is being partitioned and Turkmens declare their own state inclusive Kirkuk.

Turkey will transfer universities, specialized human capital, teachers, professors, money, weapons, soldiers to this entity. It will be analog to North-Cyprus.
Who wants to make war with Turkmens in such a case? Our neighbours won't.
Maybe GunnyL will...

I don't know where you got the idea that this was done. I certainly have not heard of it.except that I have long beleived that this is what in fact will happen. there will never be a coheasive joint administration encompasing all three factions.

Forum List

Back