California With Highest Gas Tax in America Raises Tax Again

This year is the first general election since you overturned Roe V Wade. Women are furious. You keep hoping those polls are right dufass.
Turning over Roe was similar to overturning slavery. It was smart of the court to rip out that ruling and swap it for the correct ruling. States can vote to have Abortions. So what is the problem? Why do you want humans killed by doctors?

Turning over Roe was similar to overturning slavery. It was smart of the court to rip out that ruling and swap it for the correct ruling. States can vote to have Abortions. So what is the problem? Why do you want humans killed by doctors?

Abortion is a crime prevention tool for the future generations. Seriously. Just look at who's killing the most?

Democrats should keep dying is what you mean???

If they don't care about their kids, why should anyone? It's not like anyone's going to adopt a druggy losers kid. Even if they do, that kid is likely to turn out a druggy too. And a criminal.

What about the poll last week that showed Biden winning? Oh you guys didn't like that one. So please stop with the polls. Polls are designed to get out the vote. When I hear Trump is winning, guess what I do? I make sure to get out and vote.

Many Republicans will sit home thinking Trump's got this because they listened to polls.
Don't forget in May 2016 Hillary was KILLING Trump in the polls.

You're going to be shocked. Because of abortion, Florida is in play. Why not?

President Joe Biden traveled to Florida Tuesday to condemn the state's upcoming 6-week abortion ban and blame rival Donald Trump for that law

President Joe Biden traveled to Florida Tuesday to condemn the state's upcoming 6-week abortion ban and blame rival Donald Trump for that law
CNN has Trump +6

MAGA!

Grab your ankles and pay those taxes!
1715643010352.jpeg

You're in the denial stage now, bobo. Lol. I won't be shocked if orange man landslides. I won't be shocked if the dems roll in the ballots to pull tales from the crypt across the finish line again either.
Oh so if Trump doesn't win it must be rigged? You're stupid. The country is being taken over by stupid.

Oh so if Trump doesn't win it must be rigged? You're stupid. The country is being taken over by stupid.
Well people who think there are more than 2 sexes are complete dumb asses, but you should be nicer to your Lunatics

No, stupid is in the white house right now. Orange man seems to be rolling. Lol. There you go getting all emotional again!!
I just remember you idiots didn't like Pelosi, Clinton/Gore but you loved Bush.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Asked about Hillary Clinton, Trump said: "I think she is going to go down at a minimum as a great senator. I think she is a great wife to a president."

And now look at you guys.

You also sent all the uneducated blue collar jobs overseas during Bush and now you are their champions? LOL.

I just remember you idiots didn't like Pelosi, Clinton/Gore but you loved Bush.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Asked about Hillary Clinton, Trump said: "I think she is going to go down at a minimum as a great senator. I think she is a great wife to a president."

And now look at you guys.

You also sent all the uneducated blue collar jobs overseas during Bush and now you are their champions? LOL.
Bubba signed off on the most favored nation china. Bubba sent those jobs. You and I voted for bubba.

Bubba signed off on the most favored nation china. Bubba sent those jobs. You and I voted for bubba.
Yea but every Republican voted with him. Only some of the Democrats voted for it.

Clinton also put Environmental and Labor protections in the bill he signed. I believe Bush removed them before he sent 1 million of those jobs overseas.

All the companies that went bankrupt broke their unions AND moved to cheap countries around the world. Now those workers are unionizing and organizing and their wages are going up and now you want to bring back those jobs at $15 hr. Good luck finding Trump supporters who will work those jobs. Perhaps we need to open up the border.

Sorry Trump, people from "nice" countries like Denmark and Switzerland don't want to come here stupid. We need ditch diggers. Social security is going broke and Lordbrowntrout doesn't seem to get it.

So it is expensive to live in Florida? Of course it is. Almost as bad as Cali. In fact, Miami is the most expensive place in the country for food. Did you know?

I would be a fool to buy a condo like my brother has. They say I should jump on one if one comes up for $130K. It's 3 miles from the pier and has a pool. They say they will be going up to $200K. The homes in that neighborhood are $1 million. In metro Detroit, which is really nice, you could get a home like that for $250K. So maybe you will one day sell your Florida home and move to red state. I consider Florida a swing state although the Bush's stole it twice so who knows. I don't trust Ron DeSantis. Was he involved in the election denial? I forgot. Where does Ron Stand on that?

Moments later, DeSantis jumped in to make the same point. "Donald Trump is missing in action. He should be on this stage tonight. He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have,"
Sell that crap somewhere else, Biden has left a mess. Inflation is because of the ridiculous lockdowns and printing money for the flu

Sell that crap somewhere else, Biden has left a mess. Inflation is because of the ridiculous lockdowns and printing money for the flu

You know that's not true. I'm so glad the country went to shit when Trump was still president. You can't put that on Joe.

Christie and DeSantis said about Trump "He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."

They don’t give a shit about the poor. They want everyone unable to operate a personal vehicle. Pricing them out is a means to an end.

BTW- these California politicians will still blame the oil companies for the gas prices. Even though they make 10 times the profit from taxes.
All that happens is, people still need to fill up and drive to work, so they spend less on groceries, leisure, going longer on lower priced phone contracts etc..

If it goes on tax, it can't be spent locally, so the local community simply suffers.

Hillary never faced charges for claiming she was robbed. She claimed Trump is illegitimate. Said it on TV

Forum List

Back