With the 4th largest proven oil reserves what is Iran's need for "peaceful purposes" nuclear program

Given that Iran has declared it will bring about the destruction of one of our allies (Israel), we have both a moral/ethical obligation as well as a national security interest in ensuring that Iran is not capable of carrying out such a campaign.

Actually, if the Zionists feel that threatened.

They can go the fuck back to Europe where they came from.

Could you possibly be more STOOOPID?

What purpose is Iran's nuclear program?

Under the deal, Iran will maintain the ability to enrich uranium but only for peaceful purposes.
Iran’s Nuclear Program - Bloomberg QuickTake

IRAN has the world's largest
proven oil reserves: 154.58B. Total oil supply in 2012 (thousand barrels per day): 3,538.4M
International sanctions have drastically impacted Iran’s energy sector – the country’s oil production fell dramatically in 2012, from over 35 million barrels per day in 2011 to just over 3.5 million bpd in 2012.

Top 10 Countries With The World’s Biggest Oil Reserves | GEAB

while oil and hydroelectricity accounted for 42 and 2 percent respectively.
It is estimated that some 18.5 percent of electricity generated in Iran are wasted before it reaches consumers due to technical problems.
Energy in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So a simple mind like mine asks a simple question:
1) why is there ANY need for nuclear research for "peaceful purposes" if Iran as the 4th largest proven oil reserves.
2) Why is there any need to spend $100 billions on nuclear research when 18.5% of their electricity generated is wasted before it reaches consumers?

To me a simple minded person the only answer is : Nuclear weapons!

You smarter people on this forum then me explain why there is a need for "Peaceful purposes"
to do nuclear research from a country that wastes 18% of it's electricity and has 4th largest oil reserves?

Has any of the brilliant Obama intelligentsia answered that question?

Again my conclusion is nuclear weapons!
Here dumbass.
Iran MPs wear medical face masks to protest air pollution

What gives the U.S. the right to decide who should or shouldn't have Nuclear Power? I know that question blows the average American's mind, but it is a valid question. Several nations have Nuclear Weapons. Should they all give them up?

Countries who approve of what terrorists do shouldn't have nukes.

Countries who stop what terrorists do should have nukes.

Not the reality. And the U.S. could be called a Terrorist Nation. How many countries has it invaded in recent years and how many women & children has it killed and maimed in the process? Is the U.S. really one to preach on such issues?

Hey move to some country you think has a better humane record?
The country of Iraq was liberated from a dictator. Just too bad you didn't live in that country and see how happy the people really were to be rid of this evil person that used gas on his own people.

NOT one country has ever had to fear that the USA was going to kill thousands unless their leaders screwed the USA.
I am truly ashamed to call you an American if you are and if you aren't you are truly dumb as well as evil.

The U.S. supported Hussein for years. And like i said, look at the track records of both Iran and the U.S. just the last 30yrs or so. Which country has the more brutal bloody record? Even you know the answer to that question.

Yet somehow i doubt the U.S. is gonna give up its Nuclear Weapons anytime soon. And i doubt it would ever allow a foreign nation to dictate its internal affairs. So why should Iran allow the U.S. to dictate?

What gives the U.S. the right to decide who should or shouldn't have Nuclear Power? I know that question blows the average American's mind, but it is a valid question. Several nations have Nuclear Weapons. Should they all give them up?

Our National Security interests...unless you buy into the multi-cultural claptrap that all cultures and countries are morally and ethically the same.

We wouldn't tolerate foreign nations dictating anything in our country. Why should Iran?

Given that Iran has declared it will bring about the destruction of one of our allies (Israel), we have both a moral/ethical obligation as well as a national security interest in ensuring that Iran is not capable of carrying out such a campaign.

I understand the U.S. does these things for its own interests. I get that. But other nations have to look out for their own interests as well. Iran doesn't see things the way the U.S. and Americans see things. It sees an outside foreign country interfering in its internal affairs and bullying it.

It's the old 'Might makes Right' adage being practiced by the U.S. It is bullying. That's why i say this deal will lead to conflict eventually. It's a deal based on one country trying to bully another. It can't end well.

Not the reality. And the U.S. could be called a Terrorist Nation. How many countries has it invaded in recent years and how many women & children has it killed and maimed in the process? Is the U.S. really one to preach on such issues?

The country of Iraq was liberated from a dictator. Just too bad you didn't live in that country and see how happy the people really were to be rid of this evil person that used gas on his own people.

NOT one country has ever had to fear that the USA was going to kill thousands unless their leaders screwed the USA.
I am truly ashamed to call you an American if you are and if you aren't you are truly dumb as well as evil.

The U.S. supported Hussein for years. And like i said, look at the track records of both Iran and the U.S. just the last 30yrs or so. Which country has the more brutal bloody record? Even you know the answer to that question.

Yet somehow i doubt the U.S. is gonna give up its Nuclear Weapons anytime soon. And i doubt it would ever allow a foreign nation to dictate its internal affairs. So why should Iran allow the U.S. to dictate?

Why don't you deal with FACTS rather then your guesses? YOU and people like you throw up statements with NOT ONE substantiating link or source!
Which country has in 30 years the more "brutal bloody record"?

Here I'm going to help you out though...........
Study: U.S. regime has killed 20-30 million people since World War Two -- Sott.net

NOW if you read these comments in the above closely notice how many times the fault is ALWAYS the USA!
Wow.... how sad!
What I've done in just a few seconds was show how dumb people like you are because YOU will immediately find all these examples reinforcing your comment..."brutal bloody record"...

I'll let the other readers of the above link individually tear this stupid page and your stupid statement to shreds!

Why don't you deal with FACTS rather then your guesses? YOU and people like you throw up statements with NOT ONE substantiating link or source!
Which country has in 30 years the more "brutal bloody record"?

Here I'm going to help you out though...........
Study: U.S. regime has killed 20-30 million people since World War Two -- Sott.net

NOW if you read these comments in the above closely notice how many times the fault is ALWAYS the USA!
Wow.... how sad!
What I've done in just a few seconds was show how dumb people like you are because YOU will immediately find all these examples reinforcing your comment..."brutal bloody record"...

I'll let the other readers of the above link individually tear this stupid page and your stupid statement to shreds!

The U.S. has done a whole lot of invading and slaughtering since WWII. The number of women & children dead is shocking. Iran couldn't come close even if it tried. So why should the U.S. be allowed to sit in judgement?

The answer is, 'Might makes Right.' It's bullying. This deal will end in carnage. Because it's not based on just principles. It's just one nation bullying another. The deal has to fall apart eventually.

Last edited:

Our National Security interests...unless you buy into the multi-cultural claptrap that all cultures and countries are morally and ethically the same.

We wouldn't tolerate foreign nations dictating anything in our country. Why should Iran?

I understand the U.S. does these things for its own interests. I get that. But other nations have to look out for their own interests as well. Iran doesn't see things the way the U.S. and Americans see things. It sees an outside foreign country interfering in its internal affairs and bullying it.

It's the old 'Might makes Right' adage being practiced by the U.S. It is bullying. That's why i say this deal will lead to conflict eventually. It's a deal based on one country trying to bully another. It can't end well.

Giving Iran access to $100B + in order to carry out their threats is LUNACY.

The Obama Legacy is going to be an enormous body count - perhaps the first person in history to cause over 1 billion deaths.

Giving Iran access to $100B + in order to carry out their threats is LUNACY.

The Obama Legacy is going to be an enormous body count - perhaps the first person in history to cause over 1 billion deaths.

Like i said earlier, Iran has a long long way to go to match the U.S. body count. In fact, they likely couldn't do it even if they tried. The U.S. has no right sitting in judgement on these issues. It's just a case of bullying. It wants to dictate all nations' internal affairs. It is what it is.

[

Actually, if the Zionists feel that threatened.

They can go the fuck back to Europe where they came from.

Could you possibly be more STOOOPID?

No, then I'd be as stupid as you. The kind of idiot who think that the Zionists are worth throwing away ONE AMERICAN LIFE.

You see, here's the thing. If I moved into a neighborhood and the neighbors all got together and said that they hated me and wanted to kill me, I'd move.

I wouldn't still be there 70 years later still wondering why they hated me or giving them fresh reasons to do so.

What purpose is Iran's nuclear program?

Under the deal, Iran will maintain the ability to enrich uranium but only for peaceful purposes.
Iran’s Nuclear Program - Bloomberg QuickTake

IRAN has the world's largest
proven oil reserves: 154.58B. Total oil supply in 2012 (thousand barrels per day): 3,538.4M
International sanctions have drastically impacted Iran’s energy sector – the country’s oil production fell dramatically in 2012, from over 35 million barrels per day in 2011 to just over 3.5 million bpd in 2012.

Top 10 Countries With The World’s Biggest Oil Reserves | GEAB

while oil and hydroelectricity accounted for 42 and 2 percent respectively.
It is estimated that some 18.5 percent of electricity generated in Iran are wasted before it reaches consumers due to technical problems.
Energy in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So a simple mind like mine asks a simple question:
1) why is there ANY need for nuclear research for "peaceful purposes" if Iran as the 4th largest proven oil reserves.
2) Why is there any need to spend $100 billions on nuclear research when 18.5% of their electricity generated is wasted before it reaches consumers?

To me a simple minded person the only answer is : Nuclear weapons!

You smarter people on this forum then me explain why there is a need for "Peaceful purposes"
to do nuclear research from a country that wastes 18% of it's electricity and has 4th largest oil reserves?

Has any of the brilliant Obama intelligentsia answered that question?

Again my conclusion is nuclear weapons!
They're a sovereign nation...they don't have to explain anything to you.

Forum List

Back