Wisconsin school teacher...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I saw one of those Wisconsin school teachers that was demonstrating in the State Capital building on the tv news. She said she wanted what was best of the children. If that's true, why isn't she at school teaching instead of showing us all just how much more she is interested in herself than in her profession?

Right wingers hate teachers. They should close the schools in Red States or make them Bible Study groups. Something the country could really use.

I saw one of those Wisconsin school teachers that was demonstrating in the State Capital building on the tv news. She said she wanted what was best of the children. If that's true, why isn't she at school teaching instead of showing us all just how much more she is interested in herself than in her profession?

It seems to me that these teachers don't give a crap about the students. They only care about what they believe is entitled to them. It's always about the money, eh? No wonder Obama sends his kids to private schools.

Wonder what time on Saturday Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson will show up so they can be on the news too? They probably won't come cause it's still cold in Wisconsin and they are only fair-weather shit pot stirrers.

The teachers I know spend their own money to supply students needs.

Right wingers hate teachers. They should close the schools in Red States or make them Bible Study groups. Something the country could really use.

LOL, most Dems are religious AND white you fuckin racist pos hahaha.

Anyways... Seriously here, that's not a bad idea. Either do that or realize the country has no money and the schools just close for that reason. It's weird, because it was not "conservatives" that hate teachers, it's Neocons and the Progressive liberals that created a Government dependent system of schooling and as predicted, it failed LOL!

Right wingers hate school teachers because they want our kids to think that it's ok to be gay, stoned and on welfare while protesting a nativity scene placed in public view. Everything that is right and moral in society school teachers want to teach our kids that it's wrong and that killing unborn baby and that taking money from working people and giving it to the mothers of inner city gang bangers so they can have more babys is ok.

Thats called a tax write off. Teacher buys condoms and 30 copys of a book called "My Two Daddys" They're teaching our children that being gay is great and the tax payer have to pay for it.

It seems to me that these teachers don't give a crap about the students. They only care about what they believe is entitled to them. It's always about the money, eh? No wonder Obama sends his kids to private schools.

It seems to me that these banking CEO's don't give a crap about the American people. They only care about there bonuses that they believe are entitled to them. It's only about money eh?

Right wingers hate school teachers because they want our kids to think that it's ok to be gay, stoned and on welfare while protesting a nativity scene placed in public view. Everything that is right and moral in society school teachers want to teach our kids that it's wrong and that killing unborn baby and that taking money from working people and giving it to the mothers of inner city gang bangers so they can have more babys is ok.

Wtf is wrong with being gay? Please don't tell me you're one of those people that believe you pick to be gay, then say it's a bad thing or a sin... Because lets face it, even if you decide you're are gay, (pick to be gay LOL) it's still a choice protected by the constitution being the constitution draws no line on ones sexuality, religion or gender...

So, I’m not attacking you, just seriously asking if you really meant “being gay in public” out to be a bad thing.

Thats called a tax write off. Teacher buys condoms and 30 copys of a book called "My Two Daddys" They're teaching our children that being gay is great and the tax payer have to pay for it.

Oh lol I see, you're a fake profile made by some liberal bent on making "the right" out to be a bunch of hypocritical bigots. And if not… Then you’re a hypocritical Bigot~

It seems to me that these banking CEO's don't give a crap about the American people. They only care about there bonuses that they believe are entitled to them. It's only about money eh?

Interesting... So be it a teacher or a CEO banker a person can still have the same low life greedy scum bag, use people for their own gain qualities... Very interesting point you make sir.

When the bank CEO comes out on the nightly news and proclaims that all he wants is what is best for the American people, then your post will have relevance. Until then, it's simply a finger pointing diversion.

Teachers unions killed this here in Michigan. There are lots of stories like this thoughout the country. Teacher's union only cares about the union not the kids.

Detroit School Establishment Turns Away $200 million GiftBy Jack McHugh |

Thanks to the poisonous atmosphere created by a hostile Detroit public school establishment, philanthropist Robert Thompson has decided, with deep regret, that it is impossible for him to donate a $200 million gift to the city’s school children.

The gift would have come in the form of 15 new charter high schools that would have guaranteed a graduation rate of 90 percent. The city’s current graduation rate is 67.2 percent, according to the School Evaluation Services web site created by the financial ratings firm Standard and Poors (S&P). Many believe that even this low graduation rate is inflated by inaccurate reports filed by Detroit Public Schools.

After seeking legislative authorization for his schools for almost a year, Thompson threw in the towel after the Detroit teachers union threw what can only be described as a tantrum over the prospect of having to compete with charter schools. On hearing that Democratic Gov. Jennifer Granholm had made a deal with the Republican Legislature on a comprehensive charter school expansion package that would have included the Thompson academies, Detroit teachers shut down the schools with a one-day walkout on Sept. 25. Instead of teaching on that school day, 3,000 of these primary beneficiaries of the government school status quo held a mass demonstration at the state Capitol.

Detroit School Establishment Turns Away $200 million Gift [Mackinac Center]

Last edited:
Heading Drudge's page tonight are these headlines--each is a link to a news report. The headlines themselves are absolutely mind boggling though.

WISC GOV: 'NOT GOING TO BE BULLIED, INTIMIDATED'...
Orders state troopers to bring Dems to Capitol...
'There Is Fear For Scott Walker's Safety'...
Dem Sen: We'll stay away for weeks...
WALKOUT: Milwaukee Schools closed; teachers call in 'sick'...
REPORT: Average city teacher compensation tops $100,000...
PAPER: GET BACK TO WORK!
DNC playing role in protests...
Jesse to the Rescue: Jackson rallies protesters...
'A real Martin Luther King moment'...
Union Fight Heats Up...
Republicans vow to cut spending in state capitols...
Protests Spread to Ohio...
Michigan...
'Coming To Minnesota'...
Idaho offical target of threats over education reform plan...
Egypt in America?

Sometimes labor unions are good for union members but labor unions are never good for non members.
Unions are destructive for the nation.
The worst unions are public sector unions, example.... tax payer funded labor unions. They should be curtailed as much and as soon as possible.
NO ONE SHOULD BE PAID TO NOT WORK especially with public funds.

Forum List

Back