Wisconsin school teacher...

I saw one of those Wisconsin school teachers that was demonstrating in the State Capital building on the tv news. She said she wanted what was best of the children. If that's true, why isn't she at school teaching instead of showing us all just how much more she is interested in herself than in her profession?

The Egyptian revolutionaries weren't at work either. Sometimes you just have to take a stand.

Are you trying to say they have no right to stand in solidarity with their working peers because they should be at work instead?

This governor needs to be off work.. Forever.

I'm going to take a wild guess here that none of the Egyptian revolutionaries were public sector employees demanding guaranteed salaries and benefits that the average Egyptian isn't able to demand. I'm further going to guess that the Egyptian revolutionary didn't depend on the taxpayer to pay his salary and benefits that the average Egyptian can't demand.

Funny thing is, one teacher was on the news spewing that, "TAX THE RICH" bs. When asked about it she said, "TAX THE TOP 3%" so the state has money on the rolls to collectivelly bargain with us.

Does she not realize where she lives?

IT'S WISCONSIN FOR CHRIST SAKES!.......How many 3%ers live in WISCONSIN?

Stupid wench.

If she is any example of the qualty of teachers in Wisconsin, I feel truly sorry for the students and parents. That teacher is the prime example as to the problems our public shools face by having dimwits like her protected by the unions.

Well, they have the Packers.

And cheese.

Forum List

Back