Will you watch the Presidents address tonight?

Why weren't you going to watch him?

Didn't think ABC-TV was going to carry it. They did so I sat there and watched it. It reminded me of why I voted for him.

Glad you were pleased. Did he say why he said he didn't have the power to sign an Immigration Bill so many times and then suddenly he said did ?

Didn't hear that part. Heard that the House GOP was sitting on a bi-part Senate bill for a long time. Long enough to justify the EO in the eyes of most folks. As you'll learn in the upcoming months.

Oh, I thought you heard the whole speech. I thought the Democrats had the House and the Senate for two years during the Obama administration. Why didn't they get it done then?

Wow, your rhetoric is this week so soon after the speech? Probably a good sign that you should stop.
When Dear Leader led off with " I have been working closely with congress" ....I knew right from there he was going to bullshit his way through the entire speech.

I prefer to watch paint drying than watch that ugly human being. He makes my skin crawl.

That's right, just watch Fox lie about the speech. BTW, Fox didn't carry the speech.
They played it live in it's entirety dumb ass.
That's close to a first- now for 2 weeks of bs dictator talk...

Hey Franco s0n........talking about 2 weeks.........have you managed to pull that red hot fire brand from your ass yet after that election???

C'mon s0n.....we all know you were the most miserable fuck on the whole board day after election day after the "Dups" wave!!!:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:
I've been sick of you loudmouth brainwashed racist morons since you were the silent majority. lol. See sig for what you've done to our great country, stupid. Your "win" will do nothing but reveal you shytteheads. Disfunction is disfunction. Cruz-Palin 2016 lol...

Im laughing..........s0n.....the one thing that we can all count on is when the far left assholes lose, their fucking heads explode. Pubs FTMFW.........looks like the shitheads are winning!!! Enjoy turkey day s0n...........oh.....guess you're not getting back to me after I PM'd you following the election!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:

PS....gotta do something with that sig of yours s0n. Not enough stuff in it......needs more stuff.:2up: The perceived misery level just isn't quite there yet!!
LOL. More fact there than on Fox this year...

Didn't think ABC-TV was going to carry it. They did so I sat there and watched it. It reminded me of why I voted for him.

Glad you were pleased. Did he say why he said he didn't have the power to sign an Immigration Bill so many times and then suddenly he said did ?

Didn't hear that part. Heard that the House GOP was sitting on a bi-part Senate bill for a long time. Long enough to justify the EO in the eyes of most folks. As you'll learn in the upcoming months.

Oh, I thought you heard the whole speech. I thought the Democrats had the House and the Senate for two years during the Obama administration. Why didn't they get it done then?

Wow, your rhetoric is this week so soon after the speech? Probably a good sign that you should stop.

It's the week before Thanksgiving. Always like this. Or did you mean weak?
Apologies, I meant your rhetoric is weak. But then again, you should know that.

It's the week before Thanksgiving. Always like this. Or did you mean weak?
Apologies, I meant your rhetoric is weak. But then again, you should know that.

Another far left irony impaired post!

Yet you support the illegal actions of this far left president and support his illegal wars..

So Obama, calm, confident and smiling, delivered an asskicking just by being supremely rational. As usual, he was the grownup in the room. Hence the universal conservative meltdown. They look like hysterical cranks now after their weeks of 'dictator' kookiness, and they know it.
The asshole lied and you sucked it up. Bush and Reagan implemented the actions of congress. He knows that and left it out for people like you.

ob didn't bring this shit up prior to the recent election because he knew it would hurt their chances. This is all about Democrat votes, he calculated it was worth pissing Americans off even moreso for a better chance for Dems in '16.

How many are going to watch the President make his big immigration announcement tonight? I will be watching hockey and get the highlights at one of the intermissions.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
there was a televised speech the illegal alien muslime mulatto son-of-a-bitch done ??

there was a football game on the NFL network..., THAT had a higher priority. :up: ....... :lmao:

Obama has proven himself to be a traitorous bastard. Unemployed Americans just got 5 million new competitors.
How do you figure? The five million are already here and already competitors.
They couldn't work legally. Now they can, hope this helps.
Eh...I guess I just see that since the jobs competed for won't be that much different, there won't be much change in competition, though now the formerly illegals will have to either take a higher wage or continue to work off the books. Neither way makes it worse for native born workers to my mind.

Your mileage may vary.

Didn't plan on it but I ended up watching it. This was the Obama I voted for. Bohica GOP.
Why weren't you going to watch him?

Don't confuse Candy with facts. Obama didn't have the power when Dems had the White House, the Senate, AND the House. :) roll eyes

It's humorous. Obozo said if he couldn't do it because it was against the law, and he did it anyway. There's no defense, but watch them try.

It's pathetic desperation. Obama can be seen on video saying 22 fricken times he couldn't do it because that would make him an Emperor.

People with integrity would stop defending him. That's why the libs who defend him on this CLEARLY HAVE NONE.

So Obama, calm, confident and smiling, delivered an asskicking just by being supremely rational. As usual, he was the grownup in the room. Hence the universal conservative meltdown. They look like hysterical cranks now after their weeks of 'dictator' kookiness, and they know it.

Obviously you're not watching how the shit's hit the fan all over social media and the regular media. Delusional much?

Never mind, don't answer. Up is down to you people....

It's humorous. Obozo said if he couldn't do it because it was against the law, and he did it anyway. There's no defense, but watch them try.
No, didn't say that.

What did he say then?

He said he couldn't write the EO because it was against the constitution and he was not an Emperor. He was here to enforce the laws.

Thank you jackson. Now let me ask you, if this were a republican president and you agreed with his/her polices, would you stick up for him in this situation if you agreed with the specific EO? I would not. I wouldn't even try to defend him. Would you?

Exactly. I'd be pissed at that REPUBLICAN that was tearing the Constitution to shreds.

I like that libs keep revealing themselves to the public. By the time it's all over, the Democrat Party could be damaged for decades, LOL.

Forum List

Back