NBA Unplugged with Kevin Hart

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
On ESPN2. Not good. Kevin isn't being funny. I was hoping he'd be funny but he's just talking, and too low. He doesn't have a voice for this. Or he needs to just speak up. And his two guests, I don't even know who they are. Where are the stars Kevin?

Shawn Marion is your big star up next tonight? This sucks like the Payton's show sucks. I'm going to watch the normal game on ESPN1

I never got Kevin Hart. Just like I never got Bill Maher, Kevin James,Sarah Silverman, and any number of stand up comics.
It seems younger people today are easily amused. Kevin Hart did okay standups but he's a safe sellout for sure as far as hollywood goes. I like Katt Williams who was blackballed by Hollywood for not putting on a dress. All famous black comedians have to do it. Dave Chappelle didn't do it and look what they did to him.

1712795042010.png

1712795070338.png

1712795130487.png

Kevin Hart said he'd never do it

1712795172586.png

It seems younger people today are easily amused. Kevin Hart did okay standups but he's a safe sellout for sure as far as hollywood goes. I like Katt Williams who was blackballed by Hollywood for not putting on a dress. All famous black comedians have to do it. Dave Chappelle didn't do it and look what they did to him.

View attachment 930327

View attachment 930328

View attachment 930329
Kevin Hart said he'd never do it

View attachment 930330
Have to admit, I don’t watch much Kevin Hart. I only know Dave Chapelle from a few acting jobs I’ve seen.

I saw a Kat Williams stand up about a bridge in Jacksonville....I was freakin’ rolling on the floor.

Have to admit, I don’t watch much Kevin Hart. I only know Dave Chapelle from a few acting jobs I’ve seen.

I saw a Kat Williams stand up about a bridge in Jacksonville....I was freakin’ rolling on the floor.
You didn't watch the Chappelle show when it was on Comedy Central? Maybe the best show ever.

You didn't watch the Chappelle show when it was on Comedy Central? Maybe the best show ever.
I seem to remember a skit where he was about to be shot by someone he owed $50 bucks to. They’re standing in the kitchen or something. The guy raises his gun to shoot and Chapelle looks at the gun and says, “You’re going to shoot me with last year’s model?” The guy sort of looks at the gun and starts to lose confidence. “You’re gonna lose your cred if you pull that trigger.” They end up sharing a drink as I recall. It was funny but not all that.

I seem to remember a skit where he was about to be shot by someone he owed $50 bucks to. They’re standing in the kitchen or something. The guy raises his gun to shoot and Chapelle looks at the gun and says, “You’re going to shoot me with last year’s model?” The guy sort of looks at the gun and starts to lose confidence. “You’re gonna lose your cred if you pull that trigger.” They end up sharing a drink as I recall. It was funny but not all that.
If you don't remember all 28 episodes of the Chappelle Show, you are in for a treat.

Forum List

Back