Will you watch the Presidents address tonight?

Why weren't you going to watch him?

Didn't think ABC-TV was going to carry it. They did so I sat there and watched it. It reminded me of why I voted for him.

Glad you were pleased. Did he say why he said he didn't have the power to sign an Immigration Bill so many times and then suddenly he said did ?

Didn't hear that part. Heard that the House GOP was sitting on a bi-part Senate bill for a long time. Long enough to justify the EO in the eyes of most folks. As you'll learn in the upcoming months.

Oh, I thought you heard the whole speech. I thought the Democrats had the House and the Senate for two years during the Obama administration. Why didn't they get it done then?

Wow, your rhetoric is this week so soon after the speech? Probably a good sign that you should stop.

Idiot. We have pummeled you so far on this subject you can just about see China. But it's fun watching your head explode with how poor Obummer's getting picked on, LOL.

Didn't hear that part. Heard that the House GOP was sitting on a bi-part Senate bill for a long time. Long enough to justify the EO in the eyes of most folks. As you'll learn in the upcoming months.

Oh, I thought you heard the whole speech. I thought the Democrats had the House and the Senate for two years during the Obama administration. Why didn't they get it done then?

Wow, your rhetoric is this week so soon after the speech? Probably a good sign that you should stop.

It's the week before Thanksgiving. Always like this. Or did you mean weak?
Apologies, I meant your rhetoric is weak. But then again, you should know that.

Another far left irony impaired post!

Yet you support the illegal actions of this far left president and support his illegal wars..

There's very little challenge left on this forum. Libtards say things like the moon is made of cheese, George Bush attacked the World Trade Center, aliens from outter space run the White House, etc, etc........and not a shred of shame for their stupidity.

Now they've gone past being stupid to being boring.

67% of illegals pay taxes- now that will be much higher...hater dupes. Boehner has refused to allow a vote on the Schumer/Lindsay Graham that passed in the Senate, for years- would end the problem forever. AND WOULD HAVE PASSED. Our "librul" media and of course Fox BSNet never report anything but controversy for ratings. A disgrace.

Yet you support the illegal actions of this far left president and support his illegal wars..

There's very little challenge left on this forum. Libtards say things like the moon is made of cheese, George Bush attacked the World Trade Center, aliens from outter space run the White House, etc, etc........and not a shred of shame for their stupidity.

Sure, brainwashed functional moron. Like all hater dupes, you wouldn't recognize a fact or lie if it hit you in the forehead. See my sig, all true and linked. Keep voting against yourself and the country.

There's a typical Pub lie. "Dems had congress for 2 years. Actually, less than 6 months, ONLY 13 DAYS in session with a Mass. senator able to vote. You live on a bs alternate planet.

Sure, brainwashed functional moron. Like all hater dupes, you wouldn't recognize a fact or lie if it hit you in the forehead. See my sig, all true and linked. Keep voting against yourself and the country.

There's a typical Pub lie. "Dems had congress for 2 years. Actually, less than 6 months, ONLY 13 DAYS in session with a Mass. senator able to vote. You live on a bs alternate planet.

Look, Gruber was the last nail in the coffin Obama. This is just a desperate act. It will backfire.

The Republicans took the House from the Dims in 2010. How do you arrive at 6 months?
Brainwashed loudmouth Foxbot nitwits!! Ok- Franken wasn't seated until 7/7/2009, Scott was seated 2/4/2010. Hence, over 200 Pub Senate filibusters the first 2 years, when Dems had "control".

Dems wasted that time trying to get the Gang of Six Pubs on board ACA. Of course, they didn't want to frighten markets during the great Pub depression with tax hike on the rich, tax changes on corps, immigration etc.. Scott's election was a disaster for the country, and typical Dem luck.

Obama is scum.

Worse than scum.

Obama = Legacy of Scum

Those are the gang members and criminals that Obama has deported more of than anyone, brainwashed racist functional moron. This change will make deporting more even easier. Read something, dupe of the greedy idiot megarich GOP.

Look, Gruber was the last nail in the coffin Obama. This is just a desperate act. It will backfire.
Way overdue and great for the country. Say goodby to the non-dupe vote. Gruber is a fool. Architect of Romneycare. but a moron lol. You are BRAINWASHED.

Obama is scum.

Worse than scum.

Obama = Legacy of Scum

Those are the gang members and criminals that Obama has deported more of than anyone, brainwashed racist functional moron. This change will make deporting more even easier. Read something, dupe of the greedy idiot megarich GOP.

^^^^^^^^:blahblah::blahblah:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AGAIN, hater dupes. Obama has deported more criminal illegals than anyone, 80% more than the hypocrite idiot W, and this will make it easier to deport more. Brainwashed functional morons.

AGAIN, hater dupes. Obama has deported more criminal illegals than anyone, 80% more than the hypocrite idiot W, and this will make it easier to deport more. Brainwashed functional morons.
Who cares how many are deported. It's about how many are getting through and are here you reject.

Paid $2.55 for a gallon of gasoline today.

Thank you Mr. President.

Forum List

Back