Will You Still Have a Job, If Hillary Gets Elected ?

Let us know when you realize just how stupid that post is.
It shouldn't take you more than 2 or 3 minutes to realize it.

Let’s start with a simple measure, the average number of jobs created per year of their presidency (which will allow us to compare one-termers and two-termers). Here’s what it looks like:

imrs.php

So Bill Clinton comes out best, followed by Jimmy Carter (bet you didn’t know that), followed by Reagan and then Obama. Job growth during George H.W. Bush’s presidency was weak, but not as bad as it was for his son, where it was absolutely abysmal.

If you go to BLS statistics, you will see 10 million jobs in all areas.

Repeating the RW myth that they were all burger flipper jobs is deceptive don't ya think?

You might have a point if the median household income increased. But as we know, it's been close to stagnant since DumBama took office.
How long have median household numbers been stagnant?
Incomes are rising. 2014 - 2016 will show best rise in median incomes since 1997-2000. Besides things have been booming in the NYC, NJ New England areas for quite some time as well

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Let’s start with a simple measure, the average number of jobs created per year of their presidency (which will allow us to compare one-termers and two-termers). Here’s what it looks like:

imrs.php

So Bill Clinton comes out best, followed by Jimmy Carter (bet you didn’t know that), followed by Reagan and then Obama. Job growth during George H.W. Bush’s presidency was weak, but not as bad as it was for his son, where it was absolutely abysmal.
I applaud Obama for spearheading an unprecedented number of low wage jobs in America.
All hail Obama.
I realize that as an ideologue the truth doesn't make you feel stupid.

imrs.php

I applaud Obama for spearheading an unprecedented number of low wage jobs in America.
All hail Obama.
Link

imrs.php

All hail Obama.
Link
The very link YOU just provided.
The article was non-specific BECAUSE it didn't want to state the obvious...the majority of jobs created were LOW-WAGE jobs.
YOU provide an article proving Obama created millions of high paying careers.
But you can't and the article you DID provide PROVED that you can't.

imrs.php

All hail Obama.
Link
The article was non-specific BECAUSE it didn't want to state the obvious...the majority of jobs created were LOW-WAGE jobs.
Link

imrs.php

All hail Obama.
Link
Link

Nice try...
The onus is on the Obama fan.

Feel foolish yet?

imrs.php

All hail Obama.
Link
Link

Nice try...

Feel foolish yet?
Still looking for your......LINK

All hail Obama.
Link
Link

Nice try...

Feel foolish yet?
Still looking for your......LINK

Straw man.
You made the claim that Obama has created MILLIONS of GREAT jobs and you can't provide proof so you're pulling The New Testament methodology of negative proof.
Nice try...not!

No question in my mind that Hillary would get rid of all those low-paying jobs.

And turn good-paying jobs into low-paying (after tax) jobs to fill the public trough for those whose jobs were got rid of.

Well seeing I lost a great job at the end of the Dubya administration when the economy cratered, and it hasn't since Obama has been in charge; and that Clinton will likely keep things moving along like Obama yes I think I will be OK.

Trump is elected he will leave Pence in charge since Trump has no clue and is running on popularity of the gullible and stupid. Pence would likely be a worse Dubya. No thanks to that insanity.

Probably because he changed the definition of deportation. Now it means if the border patrol sends you back over the line, it's considered being deported.
Good point. With Obama's ludicrous catch & release system, they go back across the border, and come right back in again. When Eisenhower deported millions in Operation Wetback in 1954, the deported aliens were shipped to South Mexico. Most never came back again.

Well let's go to the record

Clinton and Obama ...32 million jobs created
The two Bushes......slightly under 4 million jobs

I'll go with Hillary on this one
1. What the hell does Bush have to do with it ?
2. You forgot to calculate how many JOBS LOST (to NAFTA outsourcing, Trilateral commission,. Council on Foreign Relations, TPP, H1B visas, and illegal immigration. Surprise! The Clintons show a NET LOSS of jobs.

Well seeing I lost a great job at the end of the Dubya administration when the economy cratered, and it hasn't since Obama has been in charge; and that Clinton will likely keep things moving along like Obama yes I think I will be OK.

Trump is elected he will leave Pence in charge since Trump has no clue and is running on popularity of the gullible and stupid. Pence would likely be a worse Dubya. No thanks to that insanity.
Trump has amassed a fortune of $10 Billion, but he has no clue about business economics, huh ? The one who has no clue, is YOU.

Forum List

Back