Will You Still Have a Job, If Hillary Gets Elected ?

Better start asking yourself some hard questions, before we get any deeper into the presidential campaign. Maybe the first question is what would be the ramifications of a Hillary Clinton presidency. By this time only a blind toad doesn't realize that Hillary is a lying, money-grabbing, ruthless, opportunist, who will do anything to secure power, and hold on to it.

Making this worse, she is also a firmly established OUTSOURCER. For those who are not too up on that word allow me to elucidate. There are 2 basic types of outsourcing.

1. International - where the US jobs leave the US, go overseas, and utilize cheap, foreign labor.

2. Domestic - applies to those particular jobs that can only be done inside the USA (landscaping, construction, hotels, janitorial, etc) This is commonly accomplished by bringing the foreign labor to the US either by immigration or with visas.

Hillary is a notorious outsourcer on both of these types. On international outsourcing, she and Bill essentially invented NAFTA, she is a member of the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, and a strong supporter of TPP (up until it recently became expedient for her to oppose it, in an ELECTION YEAR) If anyone is snowed by her anti-outsourcing TV ads, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn waiting for them.

On the domestic outsourcing end, Hillary has openly stated her support for the DREAM Act, and says she would expand it further. Well of course, like all Democrats, she is totally in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens, and laughably refers to it "comprehensive immigration reform". She has also supported Sanctuary Cities, and just about anything else that helps bring more low-wage job-swiping foreigners into the country (who also swipe $123 Billion/yr out of our economy in remittances$$) Yup. And the "comprehensive" part is where all these dirt-poor, sandal-wearing, floppy hat aliens coming from 3rd world hellholes, repay them by giving them their VOTES, once they're here, which is the whole idea of it from the Democrats' perspective.

But what does all this mean to YOU, Mr. and Mrs. American, working, taxpaying stiff ? Whether you are White, Black, Brown, Yellow, or whatever race or religion, or ethnicity, what it means if that if Hillary were to be elected, we could very well see an avalanche of 3rd world migration into the US, with many of them going straight on welfare rolls that YOU are paying for (with your taxes very likely going up to pay for the added costs) and many of the new arrivals taking jobs. Jobs ? What jobs ?

YOUR job, that's what job. Don't think so ? Better look a little deeper. All over America, for 10 years now, foreigners have been replacing Americans in everything from landscaping to construction to truck diving, etc, etc. And STEM jobs aren't immune either. In fact, they're right in the forefront. I saw a list recently of over 200 companies whose long-time American workers were fired to open up jobs for lower-wage foreigners, with the Americans being forced to train the less-qualified foreigners, or less lose their severance packages. They were also threatened to keep quiet about it.

And would Hillary exacerbate this anti-American situation ? No question is easier to answer. Of course she would/will, because unlike Donald Trump (a nationalist), Hillary is a pure INTERnationlaist (AKA "Globalist), who sees the world map as land masses without national borders. More easy for here to make money that way, but more importantly right now, it is from Hillary's perspective a way to pile up the VOTE COUNTS that she needs to avoid another 2008 defeat, gain a victory in 2016, get Democrats elected to Congress in 2018, and get herself re-elected, with no trouble, in 2020.

And your job ? And your livelihood ? Forget it. You won't have one. You'll be considered just a bothersome inconvenience for Hillary to sweep away. And your chance to get welfare when you lose your job ? Not too great, since the stress on welfare budgets will be enormous - you'll be in competition with millions of new Hillary voters, both on the job and off it.

Under Bill Clinton--employers were begging for employees, so I imagine Hillary Clinton will do the same.

Not until 1996 when the DOT COM Bubble started.
Clinton got lucky.
Clinton also quadrupled the number of H1-Bs for Y2K and didn't send them back after it ended.

Ha.Ha. Well you're obviously not old enough to remember. The point is the middle class saw their incomes go through the roof in the 90's--they were investing in Wall Street. Employers were begging for employees and everyone was doing well.

We are under written signed contracts regarding trade agreements. While they are a double edged sword--(we enjoy cheaper electronics and other products made) they also cost jobs in this country. But there is another reason for trade that you're not considering. PEACE among countries. Trading partners usually don't attack one another, and it bring relations closer--and we gain allies, which makes us much stronger.

I'm so scared China is going to attack us.
Are you drunk? Or just plain stupid?

Better start asking yourself some hard questions, before we get any deeper into the presidential campaign. Maybe the first question is what would be the ramifications of a Hillary Clinton presidency. By this time only a blind toad doesn't realize that Hillary is a lying, money-grabbing, ruthless, opportunist, who will do anything to secure power, and hold on to it.

Making this worse, she is also a firmly established OUTSOURCER. For those who are not too up on that word allow me to elucidate. There are 2 basic types of outsourcing.

1. International - where the US jobs leave the US, go overseas, and utilize cheap, foreign labor.

2. Domestic - applies to those particular jobs that can only be done inside the USA (landscaping, construction, hotels, janitorial, etc) This is commonly accomplished by bringing the foreign labor to the US either by immigration or with visas.

Hillary is a notorious outsourcer on both of these types. On international outsourcing, she and Bill essentially invented NAFTA, she is a member of the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, and a strong supporter of TPP (up until it recently became expedient for her to oppose it, in an ELECTION YEAR) If anyone is snowed by her anti-outsourcing TV ads, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn waiting for them.

On the domestic outsourcing end, Hillary has openly stated her support for the DREAM Act, and says she would expand it further. Well of course, like all Democrats, she is totally in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens, and laughably refers to it "comprehensive immigration reform". She has also supported Sanctuary Cities, and just about anything else that helps bring more low-wage job-swiping foreigners into the country (who also swipe $123 Billion/yr out of our economy in remittances$$) Yup. And the "comprehensive" part is where all these dirt-poor, sandal-wearing, floppy hat aliens coming from 3rd world hellholes, repay them by giving them their VOTES, once they're here, which is the whole idea of it from the Democrats' perspective.

But what does all this mean to YOU, Mr. and Mrs. American, working, taxpaying stiff ? Whether you are White, Black, Brown, Yellow, or whatever race or religion, or ethnicity, what it means if that if Hillary were to be elected, we could very well see an avalanche of 3rd world migration into the US, with many of them going straight on welfare rolls that YOU are paying for (with your taxes very likely going up to pay for the added costs) and many of the new arrivals taking jobs. Jobs ? What jobs ?

YOUR job, that's what job. Don't think so ? Better look a little deeper. All over America, for 10 years now, foreigners have been replacing Americans in everything from landscaping to construction to truck diving, etc, etc. And STEM jobs aren't immune either. In fact, they're right in the forefront. I saw a list recently of over 200 companies whose long-time American workers were fired to open up jobs for lower-wage foreigners, with the Americans being forced to train the less-qualified foreigners, or less lose their severance packages. They were also threatened to keep quiet about it.

And would Hillary exacerbate this anti-American situation ? No question is easier to answer. Of course she would/will, because unlike Donald Trump (a nationalist), Hillary is a pure INTERnationlaist (AKA "Globalist), who sees the world map as land masses without national borders. More easy for here to make money that way, but more importantly right now, it is from Hillary's perspective a way to pile up the VOTE COUNTS that she needs to avoid another 2008 defeat, gain a victory in 2016, get Democrats elected to Congress in 2018, and get herself re-elected, with no trouble, in 2020.

And your job ? And your livelihood ? Forget it. You won't have one. You'll be considered just a bothersome inconvenience for Hillary to sweep away. And your chance to get welfare when you lose your job ? Not too great, since the stress on welfare budgets will be enormous - you'll be in competition with millions of new Hillary voters, both on the job and off it.

Under Bill Clinton--employers were begging for employees, so I imagine Hillary Clinton will do the same.

Not until 1996 when the DOT COM Bubble started.
Clinton got lucky.
Clinton also quadrupled the number of H1-Bs for Y2K and didn't send them back after it ended.

Ha.Ha. Well you're obviously not old enough to remember. The point is the middle class saw their incomes go through the roof in the 90's--they were investing in Wall Street. Employers were begging for employees and everyone was doing well.

We are under written signed contracts regarding trade agreements. While they are a double edged sword--(we enjoy cheaper electronics and other products made) they also cost jobs in this country. But there is another reason for trade that you're not considering. PEACE among countries. Trading partners usually don't attack one another, and it bring relations closer--and we gain allies, which makes us much stronger.

I'm so scared China is going to attack us.
Are you drunk? Or just plain stupid?
why the fuck would China attack a country they already own?
that makes no sense.

Politics is different than business although they interact. Trump knows how to run his business, not run a country. Plenty of successful businessmen have bombed in politics. Trump will be the latest.
When Free Trade Romney ran we needed a businessman, not a politician.
Now Fair Trade Trump runs and we need a politician, not a politician.

Show me a politician who isn't using their position for business.

Easy, Sanders.
He is now kissing Hillary's ass.

He is endorsing the candidate that is most likely to adopt his policy proposals. That isn't him using his position for business, it is him being a politician. See the difference?
Trump and Sanders see eye to eye on 80% of the issues.
Sanders has been blasting Hillary for over 10 years.
I know because I listened to his interviews on Liberal Talk Radio.
See the difference?

Lol Trump and Sanders do not agree on 80% of issues, that's hilarious. Sanders has blasted Clinton in the past, put her on notice giving her a challenge for the nomination, and has moved her towards some of his positions. TPP for an example. He has said he will hold her accountable if she flips and I believe him. What do you expect Sanders to do endorse Trump instead who is 80% against him?

Trump IS business, Hillary caters to them but is a politician and doesn't always side with them. See the difference?

When Free Trade Romney ran we needed a businessman, not a politician.
Now Fair Trade Trump runs and we need a politician, not a politician.

Show me a politician who isn't using their position for business.

Easy, Sanders.

He is endorsing the candidate that is most likely to adopt his policy proposals. That isn't him using his position for business, it is him being a politician. See the difference?
See the difference?

Lol Trump and Sanders do not agree on 80% of issues, that's hilarious. Sanders has blasted Clinton in the past, put her on notice giving her a challenge for the nomination, and has moved her towards some of his positions. TPP for an example. He has said he will hold her accountable if she flips and I believe him. What do you expect Sanders to do endorse Trump instead who is 80% against him?

Trump IS business, Hillary caters to them but is a politician and doesn't always side with them. See the difference?

Please respond Yes or No...
I, WheelieAddict, have listened to Bernie Sanders on Talk Radio Shows for at least 2 years prior to this Presidential Campaign Season.

Easy, Sanders.

See the difference?

I, WheelieAddict, have listened to Bernie Sanders on Talk Radio Shows for at least 2 years prior to this Presidential Campaign Season.

Please respond yes or no. Trump is business. Clinton caters to business but doesn't always side with them.

See the difference?

Please respond yes or no. Trump is business. Clinton caters to business but doesn't always side with them.
Please respond with a yes or no. Does this country need stronger business right now.

See the difference?

I made a factual statement relating Sanders and Trump based upon factual experience and you made a vague attempt to rebuff my post.

Now TRY to focus...

See the difference?

Please respond with a yes or no. Does this country need stronger business right now.

Please respond yes or no. Is Trump Americas strongest businessman?

See the difference?

Please respond yes or no, did you stop beating your boyfriend?

See the difference?

No Smoke and Mirrors..
So you know NOTHING about Sanders prior to this campaign.
Sanders HATED Hillary for over a decade and now he's kissing her ass.

See the difference?

I believe Hillary made an anti-Globalism statement during her last $1,000,000.00 speech to Goldman-Sachs.
Any other stupid garbage you want to post?

upload_2016-8-28_1-20-11.png

See the difference?

I made a factual statement relating Sanders and Trump based upon factual experience and you made a vague attempt to rebuff my post.

Now TRY to focus...

Bernie Sanders is no job maker, he's a job killer. He calls for higher taxes on business. When business pays higher taxes--the first that goes are employees. He's really a communist.

His continual campaigning on breaking up the Wall Street Bankers was a total factual lie. The Federal Reserve banks and the Federal Government operate separately and independently from one another. IOW he nor the Federal Government ever had the authority to break up Wall Street Bankers.
Bernie Sanders Can't Explain How He'd Break Up Big Banks, Among Other Things | VICE News

See the difference?

Now TRY to focus...

No you have lied by stating Trump and Sanders agree on 80% of issues. I have been listening to Sanders for more than two years and know he is against 90's Clinton's "new democrat" economic policies.

No Smoke and Mirrors..
anyone that had been listening to Sanders over the last few years would know that he in reality hated both Democrats and Republicans. He was and is a socialist. He switched to the Dem ticket only for a better chance to win the office, and it came really close to happening. Now he is trying to hand over his supporters to the person he sees as the less of two evils. Hillary is closer to socialist than Trump is. Therefore, Hillary is his choice for now. But he still hates her.

Donald Trump
  1. Hired illegal immigrants for construction jobs on his hotel projects.
  2. Has hired foreign workers to work at his American resorts.
  3. Uses foreign manufacturers to produce Trump products
Donald Trump will gladly tell everyone of you that you are FIRED......

Because he doesn't give a damn about American workers.

See the difference?

Now TRY to focus...

No you have lied by stating Trump and Sanders agree on 80% of issues. I have been listening to Sanders for more than two years and know he is against 90's Clinton's "new democrat" economic policies.

Anyone that is telling you that Sanders & Trump are similar are just trying to get you to vote for Trump--they're desperate. Both Trump & Sanders are bat shit nut cases and that's the only thing they have in common.

anyone that had been listening to Sanders over the last few years would know that he in reality hated both Democrats and Republicans. He was and is a socialist. He switched to the Dem ticket only for a better chance to win the office, and it came really close to happening. Now he is trying to hand over his supporters to the person he sees as the less of two evils. Hillary is closer to socialist than Trump is. Therefore, Hillary is his choice for now. But he still hates her.
Bernie Sanders is a Nordic Model Socialist, not a Marxist.

Forum List

Back