Will you liberals and blacks ever denounce black crime?

Obviously you have bad reading comprehension. Can you highlight in my statement were I said Black cops or all Black cops?

My question your response..Are you bipolar?

The black police officer, shot the black man, because he wanted to gain favor with white people?..

Yes. Typically uncle toms would shoot their mother if they felt it would curry favor with whites.
"The black officer" was your words and that doesnt equal all Black officers. I asked you to highlight where I said all Black officers. You couldnt do that. Are you retarded or something?

LOL.. Are pretending that you're actually intelligent ?..it's not working..you agreed with my statement, and they have medication, if you're bipolar
I dont need to pretend. Obviously I am more intelligent than you. I can tell the difference between what I said and what I claimed someone else said.

People can read it for themselves...Now take your medication:slap:
Thats great. However, that has nothing to do with your inability to read and comprehend. You still havent shown me where I said "all Black cops". Why not?

All THE black racist HAVE IS hypocrisy....

gl6YVP8.jpg

How can any DECENT American vote for this UGLY BITCH???

The GatewayPundit ^ | 9/21/15 | jim hoft
Hillary Clinton Trashes Tulsa, Charlotte Police after Shootings – Sides With Looters and Rioters Jim Hoft Sep 21st, 2016 12:05 pm 218 Comments Hillary Clinton took to Twitter on Tuesday and early Wednesday to trash the Tulsa and Charlotte police after two men were gunned down on Tuesday. Hillary said the black male victims were “unarmed” but Charlotte police said Keith Lamont Scott had a gun and was disobeying police orders when he was shot dead.

The last two fools still neglected to answer the OP.
The OP and you are fools. When he gives me a good reason to expect him to believe me about Blacks denouncing Black crime when he doesnt believe us about racist white cops I will answer the question.

More whites are killed by cops than blacks.
Thats your problem. I bet they dont kill them because they are white. They kill them reluctantly because they are naturally violent.

Nah...they kill blacks for the same reason they kill whites.
They dont follow simple instructions.
That is murder!

Cybercast News Service ^ | September 21, 2016 | 12:57 PM EDT | Michael W. Chapman
Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, an author, columnist, talk radio host, and founder of the pro-family group BOND, said the “race hustlers” in America include Jesse Jackson, the NAACP, and President Barack Obama, and added that the group Black Lives Matter is “evil” and “wicked” and “worse than the KKK.” “If Black Lives Matter was a white organization and doing exactly what they’re doing now, America would not accept them, they would not,” said Rev. Peterson in a Sept. 17 interview with Ginni Thomas, a contributor to The Daily Caller. (Thomas is the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.) “But...

The OP and you are fools. When he gives me a good reason to expect him to believe me about Blacks denouncing Black crime when he doesnt believe us about racist white cops I will answer the question.

Why do you say us? Who the hell do you think you are? You don't speak for all black people... nutter:slap:

People want to be safe in their neighborhood..

About 40 people, most of them older black women, gathered in a West Baltimore church basement to ask police to return order to their community.

Read more: Baltimore Residents Beg Police To Protect Their Neighborhoods
They would be better off going to the local drug lords and asking them for protection. The police will end up killing their children while they are playing cowboys and Indians in their own yards.

That's the real question, isn't it.

Or is the bogeyman of "white racism" so great, that now you do not even accept law and order? Black thieves and rapists and murderers are holy and innocent just because they are black?

Answer the question.
Neither liberals or Blacks should denounce Black crime solely to satisfy YOU, especially if they haven't committed any crimes themselves. BTW Crime knows no color nor does it fit snugly into any political association or ideology.

Thats your problem. I bet they dont kill them because they are white. They kill them reluctantly because they are naturally violent.

That is murder!

Nah....when you keep reaching under your seat when told not to? Thats suicide.

That's the real question, isn't it.

Or is the bogeyman of "white racism" so great, that now you do not even accept law and order? Black thieves and rapists and murderers are holy and innocent just because they are black?

Answer the question.
Neither liberals or Blacks should denounce Black crime solely to satisfy YOU, especially if they haven't committed any crimes themselves. BTW Crime knows no color nor does it fit snugly into any political association or ideology.
another fraud who's never been in the hood where police don't show:slap:

That is murder!

He wasn't told NOT to.

That is murder!

He wasn't told NOT to.

God you're an idiot....

You're a fool that can't read! Nothing justifies criminal behavior.

I know right!! You'd think these dumb asses would learn after seeing so many of there homies get ventilated.

Yep, they are learning. Learning to shoot first and claim the cop was going for his gun.

How about they learn to follow simple instructions?
Or are they incapable of doing so?

That is murder!

He wasn't told NOT to.

God you're an idiot....
That is blasphemy. Read your Bible.

That is murder!

He wasn't told NOT to.

God you're an idiot....
That is blasphemy. Read your Bible.

Not a church goer.

You're a fool that can't read! Nothing justifies criminal behavior.

I know right!! You'd think these dumb asses would learn after seeing so many of there homies get ventilated.

Yep, they are learning. Learning to shoot first and claim the cop was going for his gun.

How about they learn to follow simple instructions?
Or are they incapable of doing so?
Aw stop the BS! Not following an officer's orders does not warrant a death sentence when there is clearly no threat to the officer.

There are people out there who are mentally challenged in someway, or inebriated, or maybe distraught over some tragedy in their lives. When an officer encounters such people, and they often do, I suspect most incidents are handled professionally and the person is taken into custody even though they don't follow the officer's orders. But recently, it seems there is something systemic going on. There seems to be an increase in the shooting of unarmed Black men who pose no real threat to killer cops.

Simple instructions are being ignored every day but real professional cops don't murder people for it. You are a douche bag with no moral values.

Forum List

Back