Will you condemn this murder?

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
I noticed not a single word, peep, or much to say condemnation, from the pro freedom-fighters and human rights about the Tel Aviv massacre, two days ago.

The same silence they complained about after the Dawabshe family murder and the killing of Muhammad Abu-Khdair.

Not to mention the sneer and scorn of some posters when people here DO point it out. So let me be the one to ask- Will you condemn this murder?

I noticed not a single word, peep, or much to say condemnation, from the pro freedom-fighters and human rights about the Tel Aviv massacre, two days ago.

The same silence they complained about after the Dawabshe family murder and the killing of Muhammad Abu-Khdair.

Not to mention the sneer and scorn of some posters when people here DO point it out. So let me be the one to ask- Will you condemn this murder?

Nope. If you steal land from people who have vowed to kill you for it, and you are stupid enough to STILL live there, I just can't get terribly worked up when they actually do it.

Now, if you people GO BACK TO EUROPE WHERE YOU CAME FROM, you wouldn't have this problem.

Nope. If you steal land from people who have vowed to kill you for it, and you are stupid enough to STILL live there, I just can't get terribly worked up when they actually do it.

Now, if you people GO BACK TO EUROPE WHERE YOU CAME FROM, you wouldn't have this problem.

It's good to know you're not condemning the killing of innocent people. I am amazed by the great moral values pro-Palestinians represent.

And following your logic, I guess that before the "stealing" of people's land (before 1967, before 1948) things were peaceful and Jews didn't get slaughtered?

Not only you're an immoral person, but you're immoral and ignorant one, as well.

That being said, thank you for answering honestly.

Dead muslims are a good thing. I don't care when, where, how or why?

It's good to know you're not condemning the killing of innocent people. I am amazed by the great moral values pro-Palestinians represent.

And following your logic, I guess that before the "stealing" of people's land (before 1967, before 1948) things were peaceful and Jews didn't get slaughtered?

Not only you're an immoral person, but you're immoral and ignorant one, as well.

You are a little dopey, so I'll explain it to you.

They were invaders before 1967, they were invaders before 1948. When you invade someone's country, DON'T BE SURPRISED WHEN THEY FIGHT BACK!!!

Where was your outrage about the murder of thousands of Palestinians?

Links to your posts would be appreciated.

I don't scorn and laugh when innocent people are killed, like you pro-Palestinians do. You believe Palestinians should always get free passage to kill as many Jews as they want. You guys are revolting.

You're the ones who should see things from non-biased point of view.

You blamed some posters here for not immediately condemning the killing of Dawabshe and abu Khdair, but when the Jews are the ones dying, you're ready with the excuse package.

Predictable as the sun of august.

I don't scorn and laugh when innocent people are killed, like you pro-Palestinians do. You believe Palestinians should always get free passage to kill as many Jews as they want. You guys are revolting.

You blamed some posters here for not immediately condemning the killing of Dawabshe and abu Khdair, but when the Jews are the ones dying, you're ready with the excuse package.

They wouldn't be dying if they stayed in Europe where they belonged.

You are a little dopey, so I'll explain it to you.

They were invaders before 1967, they were invaders before 1948. When you invade someone's country, DON'T BE SURPRISED WHEN THEY FIGHT BACK!!!

My family lived in this state before the grandparents of those terrorists even thought of doing the deed. Who do you call invaders, exactly?

Do we have to condemn every murder in every part of the world, every day, every time it happens?

Personally I blame the government of Israel and groups like Hamas for using the situation for their own advantage and making it worse for everyone else.

They wouldn't be dying if they stayed in Europe where they belonged.

Yes, they wouldn't have died if they stayed in Auschwitz.

Joe's logic in action. feel amazed.

Do we have to condemn every murder in every part of the world, every day, every time it happens?

Personally I blame the government of Israel and groups like Hamas for using the situation for their own advantage and making it worse for everyone else.

Yeah, yeah. What I want is all those posters who were shocked at some people's silence following the killing of Dawabshe and Abu-Khdair to follow their own fake morals and openly condemn this killing like the expect us too. So far, nothing.

Oh, look, they played the Hitler Card. That didn't take long.

hitler.jpg

Hey, if people want to kill you no matter where you go, maybe it's you.

hitler.jpg

If a serial killers is on the lose, maybe it's the victim's fault.

If a rapist causes havoc, maybe it's the fault of vaginas.

If people attack Jews, maybe it's their fault for breathing.

netantahoo party did it .

2 reason =

1: they want attack gaza or .... and they have excuse now
2: tel aviv is left city .most people are liberal and they are against war . most of them dont vote to netanyahoo party .

hitler.jpg

You're the one who said Jews should have stayed in Europe in the 30's instead of coming to Israel

Are you that stupid that you don't get what you're saying or how your posts may be interpenetrated?

The ratio of killed Palestinians to Jews in the last two years is telling enough.

based on palestinis . war isnt over and israel is battlefield . innocent people dont live in battlefield

Forum List

Back