Will you condemn this murder?

I noticed not a single word, peep, or much to say condemnation, from the pro freedom-fighters and human rights about the Tel Aviv massacre, two days ago.

The same silence they complained about after the Dawabshe family murder and the killing of Muhammad Abu-Khdair.

Not to mention the sneer and scorn of some posters when people here DO point it out. So let me be the one to ask- Will you condemn this murder?
netantahoo party did it .

2 reason =

1: they want attack gaza or .... and they have excuse now
2: tel aviv is left city .most people are liberal and they are against war . most of them dont vote to netanyahoo party .

Attack Gaza for... you yourself have no idea what you're saying... but hell, let's say SOMETHING, right?

Gaza has been the quiet border for months

Yes, Tel Aviv is the liberal city, which doesn't interest Palestinians much. they attack it because it's the heart and life of Israel

I noticed not a single word, peep, or much to say condemnation, from the pro freedom-fighters and human rights about the Tel Aviv massacre, two days ago.

The same silence they complained about after the Dawabshe family murder and the killing of Muhammad Abu-Khdair.

Not to mention the sneer and scorn of some posters when people here DO point it out. So let me be the one to ask- Will you condemn this murder?
Where was your outrage about the murder of thousands of Palestinians?

Links to your posts would be appreciated.

I don't scorn and laugh when innocent people are killed, like you pro-Palestinians do. You believe Palestinians should always get free passage to kill as many Jews as they want. You guys are revolting.

You're the ones who should see things from non-biased point of view.

You blamed some posters here for not immediately condemning the killing of Dawabshe and abu Khdair, but when the Jews are the ones dying, you're ready with the excuse package.

Predictable as the sun of august.

The ratio of killed Palestinians to Jews in the last two years is telling enough.

Israel care for its people more than Hamas does theirs.

And I guess you don't think this massacre was wrong, either.

I don't scorn and laugh when innocent people are killed, like you pro-Palestinians do. You believe Palestinians should always get free passage to kill as many Jews as they want. You guys are revolting.

You blamed some posters here for not immediately condemning the killing of Dawabshe and abu Khdair, but when the Jews are the ones dying, you're ready with the excuse package.

Palestinians should always get free passage to kill as many Jews as they want
just invader jew in battlefield

If a serial killers is on the lose, maybe it's the victim's fault.

If a rapist causes havoc, maybe it's the fault of vaginas.

If people attack Jews, maybe it's their fault for breathing.

Uh, no, maybe it's the fault of you guys doing things that piss off the people you live with.

"Wow, I don't know why the Palestinians keep trying to kill us!"

"Dude, you stole their land and are bombing their children!"

Nope. If you steal land from people who have vowed to kill you for it, and you are stupid enough to STILL live there, I just can't get terribly worked up when they actually do it.

Now, if you people GO BACK TO EUROPE WHERE YOU CAME FROM, you wouldn't have this problem.

It's good to know you're not condemning the killing of innocent people. I am amazed by the great moral values pro-Palestinians represent.

And following your logic, I guess that before the "stealing" of people's land (before 1967, before 1948) things were peaceful and Jews didn't get slaughtered?

Not only you're an immoral person, but you're immoral and ignorant one, as well.

That being said, thank you for answering honestly.

based on palestinis . war isnt over and israel is battlefield . innocent people dont live in battlefield

Syria is a battlefield, too.

How many blameless still live there?

WOW. some of you guys are really stupid or you type things without thinking even a second

Palestinians should always get free passage to kill as many Jews as they want

I rest my case here

You're the one who said Jews should have stayed in Europe in the 30's instead of coming to Israel

Are you that stupid that you don't get what you're saying or how your posts may be interpenetrated?

the point was, you guys didn't come to Palestine in the 1930's. As much as the British wanted you to, most of you were happy to stay in Europe.

It wasn't until the 1940's after the war you guys all said, "Hey, maybe we should be the ones doing the oppressing" and found some people the British has already beaten down for you.

You're like an abused child who got big enough to beat on someone else, and it ain't pretty.

They wouldn't be dying if they stayed in Europe where they belonged.

Yes, they wouldn't have died if they stayed in Auschwitz.

Joe's logic in action. feel amazed.

kftisjnko3suse3wdz29.gif

If a serial killers is on the lose, maybe it's the victim's fault.

If a rapist causes havoc, maybe it's the fault of vaginas.

If people attack Jews, maybe it's their fault for breathing.

Uh, no, maybe it's the fault of you guys doing things that piss off the people you live with.

"Wow, I don't know why the Palestinians keep trying to kill us!"

"Dude, you stole their land and are bombing their children!"

you should have learned the history of the conflict before saying bullcrap.

These incidents started long before Jews knew how to use "bombs" and right after our enemies started thirsting for our blood.

kftisjnko3suse3wdz29.gif

Funny you should say that. Aren't you Iranians the poster-kids of Holocaust denying?

I'd shutup if I were you.

You're the one who said Jews should have stayed in Europe in the 30's instead of coming to Israel

Are you that stupid that you don't get what you're saying or how your posts may be interpenetrated?

the point was, you guys didn't come to Palestine in the 1930's. As much as the British wanted you to, most of you were happy to stay in Europe.

It wasn't until the 1940's after the war you guys all said, "Hey, maybe we should be the ones doing the oppressing" and found some people the British has already beaten down for you.

You're like an abused child who got big enough to beat on someone else, and it ain't pretty.

yes. britania just finished hitler job

The point of it, yes, my family didn't come to "Palestine" in the thirties.

As a matter of fact, it came to "Palestine" in 1882. When the riot started, Palestinians invaded my family's ranch, expelled them and sat their lands on fire. I still have photos of that ranch in our family album. They butchered the Jews of Hebron before illegally settling in their neighborhoods and the world now called the Jews of Hebron, who came back to take what was originally theirs, "illegal settlers". And you antisemites feed the lies

Again with the lying.

Who started the independence war, and who received the UN suggestion?

kftisjnko3suse3wdz29.gif

Funny you should say that. Aren't you Iranians the poster-kids of Holocaust denying?

jew killed like other people during world war 2 .over 60 million people died at ww2 and 1 million (maybe more or less) of them was jewish .

also 9 million iranian died because of poverty caused by ww1 ...........

also 20 million chinese died during ww2
also 400000 Czechoslovakia
people died during ww2
also 4 million dutch(Netherlands) died during ww2
and ....................

but this people always dont cry and use world war tragedy and ... ......

Last edited:

kftisjnko3suse3wdz29.gif

jew killed like other people during world war 2 .over 60 million people died at ww2 and 1 million (maybe more or less) of them was jewish .

people died during ww2
and ....................

but this people always dont cry and used world war tragedy and ... ......

So you know history. Then why does your country deny it?

you should have learned the history of the conflict before saying bullcrap.

These incidents started long before Jews knew how to use "bombs" and right after our enemies started thirsting for our blood.

Because - again - you stole their land.

You probably still don't understand why some people use "Jew" as a verb.

Why do people call the Jews of Hebron "settlers"? when they were the ones from who the land was stolen after their ancestors were butchered and forced out?

Because it's easier to blame Jews, that's the only reason.

and people who choose to do as you say are simply bad people.

kftisjnko3suse3wdz29.gif

people died during ww2
and ....................

ahmadinejad and his party isnt iran

Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif: Holocaust a 'Heinous Crime' and a 'Genocide'
Iranian Foreign Minister: Holocaust a 'Heinous Crime'
wor_zarif_2414_539_332_c1.jpg

kftisjnko3suse3wdz29.gif

people died during ww2
and ....................

but this people always dont cry and use world war tragedy and ... ......

That's ridiculous. According to the most lowest archival evidence, 5,700,000 Jews died in WW2.

kftisjnko3suse3wdz29.gif

people died during ww2
and ....................

ahmadinejad and his party isnt iran

Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif: Holocaust a 'Heinous Crime' and a 'Genocide'
Iranian Foreign Minister: Holocaust a 'Heinous Crime'
wor_zarif_2414_539_332_c1.jpg

It's hard for me to imagine what it's like living in Iran. Off topic, but are women really so mistreated there? Are women really stoned? Are gays really hanged? Do you really have Shariah police? Why does Iran have such an obsession with Israel? Do you really care so much about the Palestinians? You seem to be watching the NBA play-offs there.

Forum List

Back