Will you condemn this murder?

So you know history. Then why does your country deny it?
ahmadinejad and his party isnt iran

Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif: Holocaust a 'Heinous Crime' and a 'Genocide'
Iranian Foreign Minister: Holocaust a 'Heinous Crime'
wor_zarif_2414_539_332_c1.jpg

And I guess your Holocaust denying cartoon contest and festival isn't Iran either. It's some other space thing.

Or not?

iran have freedom of speech . somebody dont believe holocaust victim was 6 million and they can paint cartoon and .... festival.so what?. all american believe holocaust?
+ if you dont believe holocaust victim was 6 million .you dont denying Holocaust

+if you believe israelis use this tragedy for killing other people . you dont denyng Holocaust

13950208000575_PhotoL.jpg
0,,19259738_304,00.jpg

They use WWII to the max, yet today.

So what do you think of the terrorist attack in Tel Aviv?

I condemn every act of violence and murder, but I understand why. They have lived under oppression for a long time. The IDF have killed more Palestinians in the last two years, and yet no one cares about them. I knew there was going to be a war this summer and its been started long ago, a few months in the works. I also feel the Palestinians have a right to protect their land and homes.

Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif: Holocaust a 'Heinous Crime' and a 'Genocide'

And I guess your Holocaust denying cartoon contest and festival isn't Iran either. It's some other space thing.

Or not?

iran have freedom of speech . somebody dont believe holocaust victim was 6 million and they can paint cartoon and .... festival.so what?. all american believe holocaust?
+ if you dont believe holocaust victim was 6 million .you dont denying Holocaust

+if you believe israelis use this tragedy for killing other people . you dont denyng Holocaust

0,,19259738_304,00.jpg

I condemn every act of violence and murder, but I understand why. They have lived under oppression for a long time. The IDF have killed more Palestinians in the last two years, and yet no one cares about them. I knew there was going to be a war this summer and its been started long ago, a few months in the works. I also feel the Palestinians have a right to protect their land and homes.

So it's justified? Killing civilians?

You're the one who said Jews should have stayed in Europe in the 30's instead of coming to Israel

Are you that stupid that you don't get what you're saying or how your posts may be interpenetrated?

the point was, you guys didn't come to Palestine in the 1930's. As much as the British wanted you to, most of you were happy to stay in Europe.

It wasn't until the 1940's after the war you guys all said, "Hey, maybe we should be the ones doing the oppressing" and found some people the British has already beaten down for you.

You're like an abused child who got big enough to beat on someone else, and it ain't pretty.

The point of it, yes, my family didn't come to "Palestine" in the thirties.

As a matter of fact, it came to "Palestine" in 1882. When the riot started, Palestinians invaded my family's ranch, expelled them and sat their lands on fire. I still have photos of that ranch in our family album. They butchered the Jews of Hebron before illegally settling in their neighborhoods and the world now called the Jews of Hebron, who came back to take what was originally theirs, "illegal settlers". And you antisemites feed the lies

Man most of the Israelis are not even Semites. The Palestinians are the Semites. Where was your family before then?? Why did they come to Palestine?

My great grandfather was one of the pioneers that Lord Rothschild brought to Israel, he first got to Israel in 1882. He had children and heir in Israel before many of the Palestinians got here. Why did he came? Because he was a Jew, and he submitted to religion that says Jews belong in Israel. My mother's family lost their ranch and many lands when the Arabs who called themselves "Paletinians" started their wars and forced them out.

So not only do I have more rights to be here than the average Joe-Israeli, I have more rights to this land than the average Joe-Palestinian, too.

Next question?

Or not?

0,,19259738_304,00.jpg

Wow. You're girl genuis, you. There's a round every maximum two-summers, so "I knew there would" be, is rediculous saying.

The two hundred that were killed are ones who killed Israelis, or ones who have tried and it backfired. So, who gives a shit, really.

You're the one who said Jews should have stayed in Europe in the 30's instead of coming to Israel

Are you that stupid that you don't get what you're saying or how your posts may be interpenetrated?

the point was, you guys didn't come to Palestine in the 1930's. As much as the British wanted you to, most of you were happy to stay in Europe.

It wasn't until the 1940's after the war you guys all said, "Hey, maybe we should be the ones doing the oppressing" and found some people the British has already beaten down for you.

You're like an abused child who got big enough to beat on someone else, and it ain't pretty.

As a matter of fact, it came to "Palestine" in 1882. When the riot started, Palestinians invaded my family's ranch, expelled them and sat their lands on fire. I still have photos of that ranch in our family album. They butchered the Jews of Hebron before illegally settling in their neighborhoods and the world now called the Jews of Hebron, who came back to take what was originally theirs, "illegal settlers". And you antisemites feed the lies

Man most of the Israelis are not even Semites. The Palestinians are the Semites. Where was your family before then?? Why did they come to Palestine?

My great grandfather was one of the pioneers that Lord Rothschild brought to Israel, he first got to Israel in 1882. He had children and heir in Israel before many of the Palestinians got here. Why did he came? Because he was a Jew, and he submitted to religion that says Jews belong in Israel. My mother's family lost their ranch and many lands when the Arabs who called themselves "Paletinians" started their wars and forced them out.

So not only do I have more rights to be here than the average Joe-Israeli, I have more rights to this land than the average Joe-Palestinian, too.

Next question?

Who did Lord Rothschild buy the land from. It was no secret that the Zionist movement begun in the 1850's the start of moving poorer farmers and workers there to dig wells and farm. The wealthy did not want to move there. What religion says Jews belong in Israel and why didn't he go earlier? Where was he from? Ukraine, Russia? You were born in Israel so your an Israeli and I take that your not living on or in an occupied settlement.

Or not?

0,,19259738_304,00.jpg

Wow. You're girl genuis, you. There's a round every maximum two-summers, so "I knew there would" be, is rediculous saying.

The two hundred that were killed are ones who killed Israelis, or ones who have tried and it backfired. So, who gives a shit, really.

Oh I could see the writing on the wall. The bus incident didn't make sense at all. Fatah and Hamas begun talks, that is always a sign, a new PM of Defense. Everything adds up to war this summer, the announcement of finding more tunnels. I can read yous like a book.

Next question?

The Palestinians were always there. Europeans Jews colonized a territory already inhabited by Christians and Muslims. There are even documentary films from the late 1800s that confirm that the claim that there were no people in Palestine when the Zionists (and German Templers) arrived in Palestine is a bunch of Zionist propaganda. The German colonists, unlike the Zionists, were deported when the British took over. The native inhabitants had every right to attack settlements of people that had every intention of colonizing the territory and evicting the native inhabitants.

Next question?

Who did Lord Rothschild buy the land from. It was no secret that the Zionist movement begun in the 1850's the start of moving poorer farmers and workers there to dig wells and farm. The wealthy did not want to move there. What religion says Jews belong in Israel and why didn't he go earlier? Where was he from? Ukraine, Russia? You were born in Israel so your an Israeli and I take that your not living on or in an occupied settlement.

you're you're you're you're you're...../

Rothchild set the Jews on empty lands, and it's possible that some were bought from Arabs. However, the land that my family chose to settle in wasn't bought from anyone.

And besides, buying land is no crime, it's when the owner wants to sell and the buyer wants to buy. When you buy somethign legally it's yours.

What religion says Jews belong in Israel? Jews and Christianity.

And I lived in South Israel my entire life, until I moved to the Shfela area.

How is that relevant to anything.

Next question?

The Palestinians were always there. Europeans Jews colonized a territory already inhabited by Christians and Muslims. There are even documentary films from the late 1800s that confirm that the claim that there were no people in Palestine when the Zionists (and German Templers) arrived in Palestine is a bunch of Zionist propaganda. The German colonists, unlike the Zionists, were deported when the British took over. The native inhabitants had every right to attack settlements of people that had every intention of colonizing the territory and evicting the native inhabitants.

How many of those Muslims in the are who were colonized have Jewish roots originally?

Next question?

you're you're you're you're you're...../

Rothchild set the Jews on empty lands, and it's possible that some were bought from Arabs. However, the land that my family chose to settle in wasn't bought from anyone.

And besides, buying land is no crime, it's when the owner wants to sell and the buyer wants to buy. When you buy somethign legally it's yours.

What religion says Jews belong in Israel? Jews and Christianity.

And I lived in South Israel my entire life, until I moved to the Shfela area.

How is that relevant to anything.

I'm a Christian and I don't. Most Jews don't either, well apparently when only 3% of the pop in 1850 were Jewish, I guess the Palestinians were right, now Israel owns most of the land and they changed the name to Israel. Christians have more right to the land and also Persians. Herod was a edomite. The jews fought in the frist crusade with the Muslims against the Catholic church, but then left, only the zealots stayed. You have no more right to the land than anyone else, now maybe you want to live there fine, but so do the Palestinians that have lived there for centuries.

How come so many refused to return from Babylon when Persia said they could, how come as man lived in Alexandria as Judea in the first century.

Lipush, et al,

Don't get dragged down into this revelation by percentages.

"Most Jews don't either"...

You base this statement on your wishful thinking? or you have some sort of ground for claiming this ridiculous thing
(COMMENT)

Remember, in Jordan:

And yet, sovereignty rests in the hands of a very small element; the Hashemites.

In the practical world, unlike the rarified gaseous atmosphere of the Palestinian, things are done different.

Most Respectfully,
R

The Hashemites are Bedouins (original Arabians) that claim direct lineage to Mohammed. Jordan's native inhabitants were predominately Bedouins, so if they welcomed Hashemite rule, it's their business. The Palestinians in Jordan are the offspring of the Levantine inhabitants of Palestine who took refuge there, they are as much second class citizens there as they are in Israel.

Forum List

Back