Will you condemn this murder?

I noticed not a single word, peep, or much to say condemnation, from the pro freedom-fighters and human rights about the Tel Aviv massacre, two days ago.

The same silence they complained about after the Dawabshe family murder and the killing of Muhammad Abu-Khdair.

Not to mention the sneer and scorn of some posters when people here DO point it out. So let me be the one to ask- Will you condemn this murder?
Where was your outrage about the murder of thousands of Palestinians?

Links to your posts would be appreciated.

I don't scorn and laugh when innocent people are killed, like you pro-Palestinians do. You believe Palestinians should always get free passage to kill as many Jews as they want. You guys are revolting.

You're the ones who should see things from non-biased point of view.

You blamed some posters here for not immediately condemning the killing of Dawabshe and abu Khdair, but when the Jews are the ones dying, you're ready with the excuse package.

Predictable as the sun of august.

The ratio of killed Palestinians to Jews in the last two years is telling enough.

Israel care for its people more than Hamas does theirs.

And I guess you don't think this massacre was wrong, either.

Stuff happens when you treat people like crap, bulldoze their homes and steal their land. I expected something like this for the summer, an excuse for another blow out war, new Defense Minister, and Hamas and Fatah talking.
Soon you'll be hearing the sirens again.

Yes, they wouldn't have died if they stayed in Auschwitz.

Joe's logic in action. feel amazed.

kftisjnko3suse3wdz29.gif

Funny you should say that. Aren't you Iranians the poster-kids of Holocaust denying?

I'd shutup if I were you.

jew killed like other people during world war 2 .over 60 million people died at ww2 and 1 million (maybe more or less) of them was jewish .

also 9 million iranian died because of poverty caused by ww1 ...........

also 20 million chinese died during ww2
also 400000 Czechoslovakia
people died during ww2
also 4 million dutch(Netherlands) died during ww2
and ....................

but this people always dont cry and used world war tragedy and ... ......

So you know history. Then why does your country deny it?
ahmadinejad and his party isnt iran

Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif: Holocaust a 'Heinous Crime' and a 'Genocide'
Iranian Foreign Minister: Holocaust a 'Heinous Crime'
wor_zarif_2414_539_332_c1.jpg

And I guess your Holocaust denying cartoon contest and festival isn't Iran either. It's some other space thing.

Or not?

They wouldn't be dying if they stayed in Europe where they belonged.

kftisjnko3suse3wdz29.gif

Funny you should say that. Aren't you Iranians the poster-kids of Holocaust denying?

jew killed like other people during world war 2 .over 60 million people died at ww2 and 1 million (maybe more or less) of them was jewish .

people died during ww2
and ....................

but this people always dont cry and use world war tragedy and ... ......

That's ridiculous. According to the most lowest archival evidence, 5,700,000 Jews died in WW2.
.between 300000 and 1.5 million jewish include soldiers died.......
Did Six Million Really Die? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

people died during ww2
and ....................

Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif: Holocaust a 'Heinous Crime' and a 'Genocide'

It's hard for me to imagine what it's like living in Iran. Off topic, but are women really so mistreated there? Are women really stoned? Are gays really hanged? Do you really have Shariah police? Why does Iran have such an obsession with Israel? Do you really care so much about the Palestinians? You seem to be watching the NBA play-offs there.

Iran doesn't care for the Palestinians at all. Palestinians are Sunni. Iran is Shia.

That all "caring" thing is all smoke and mirrors.!

I can't believe the stupid liberal world is still buying into this crap

kftisjnko3suse3wdz29.gif

people died during ww2
and ....................

That's ridiculous. According to the most lowest archival evidence, 5,700,000 Jews died in WW2.

And the rest just moved to Mars.

Or they're hiding in some cave wating for a green-light for a world takeover.

I noticed not a single word, peep, or much to say condemnation, from the pro freedom-fighters and human rights about the Tel Aviv massacre, two days ago.

The same silence they complained about after the Dawabshe family murder and the killing of Muhammad Abu-Khdair.

Not to mention the sneer and scorn of some posters when people here DO point it out. So let me be the one to ask- Will you condemn this murder?

I don't scorn and laugh when innocent people are killed, like you pro-Palestinians do. You believe Palestinians should always get free passage to kill as many Jews as they want. You guys are revolting.

You blamed some posters here for not immediately condemning the killing of Dawabshe and abu Khdair, but when the Jews are the ones dying, you're ready with the excuse package.

The ratio of killed Palestinians to Jews in the last two years is telling enough.

Stuff happens when you treat people like crap, bulldoze their homes and steal their land. I expected something like this for the summer, an excuse for another blow out war, new Defense Minister, and Hamas and Fatah talking.

We'll be hearing the sirens again because Hamas will try killing Jews again.

We stole no land, as you cannot steal what already is yours by right, history, and nature.

And the day we will start taking morale lessons and advice from antisemites like you and your camp, will really be the day we all start packing.

We stole no land, as you cannot steal what already is yours by right, history, and nature.

And the day we will start taking morale lessons and advice from antisemites like you and your camp, will really be the day we all start packing.

You have no historical right to land you never had. The diaspora begun in 500 BC or there about, few returned from Babylon and also many Jews lived in Alexandria than Judea in the time of the first century. First the Syrians, then Babylon, then Persians, then Greeks, Romans, and then Turks were in charge of the land of Canaan. There was also fighting among the tribes of Israel according to your own history.

people died during ww2
and ....................

It's hard for me to imagine what it's like living in Iran. Off topic, but are women really so mistreated there? Are women really stoned? Are gays really hanged? Do you really have Shariah police? Why does Iran have such an obsession with Israel? Do you really care so much about the Palestinians? You seem to be watching the NBA play-offs there.
Everyday Iran: What Hardliners In The US And Iran Don’t Want You To See
woman dancing in iran street

A group of people in #Tehran, recently marked World Tai Chi & Qigong Day. #Iran
ChiAnUZWIAAm9cK.jpg
ChiAnflWUAAyWM9.jpg
ChiAn1XWUAI2FBL.jpg

persepolis fan after win in soccer derby
HamMihan-2015459919445370791460780273.0615.jpg
HamMihan-2015459918060415781460780331.5536.jpg

great cyrus tomb : he saved jewish people 2500 years ago
18676_186.jpg

cinema ceremony 2016
userupload_2013_6196436471454412372.8454.jpg
niki_mozafari.jpg
leyla_hatami.jpg
94-10-1gh960.jpg
%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%DA%A9%D9%88%D8%AB%D8%B1%DB%8C.jpg

people died during ww2
and ....................

tanaz_tabataei.jpg
30bd90e7-52ec-4f5c-a702-9c289b01211c.jpg
68e54c55-2f53-48d0-80bf-28442eb1511c.jpg
858c2209-451d-4b7b-a6e0-29627c6f1b45.jpg
dd467113-1806-4b3a-97bc-a45ec7e54563.jpg

NEW YEAR HOLIDAY

1%20(1)_1.jpg
pcc1a400293781ffaee9345aa9b7e50a42_774114_orig.jpg
114902_706.jpg
92292_345.jpg
resized_961710_247.jpg

homeless dogs and iranian

759645_623.jpg
759647_302.jpg
759648_773.jpg
759649_347.jpg
759650_897.jpg
759653_904.jpg
759656_333.jpg

You have no historical right to land you never had. The diaspora begun in 500 BC or there about, few returned from Babylon and also many Jews lived in Alexandria than Judea in the time of the first century. First the Syrians, then Babylon, then Persians, then Greeks, Romans, and then Turks were in charge of the land of Canaan. There was also fighting among the tribes of Israel according to your own history.

There were always Jewish history and Jewish people in this land.

Of course the European Zionists stole the land from the Christian and Muslim native inhabitants of Palestine. Europeans are from Europe, a different continent.

And, European Jews are European genetically. Converting to a religion does not change the DNA of one's ancestors.

Of course the European Zionists stole the land from the Christian and Muslim native inhabitants of Palestine. Europeans are from Europe, a different continent.

And, European Jews are European genetically. Converting to a religion does not change the DNA of one's ancestors.

Still no condemnation from pro-Palis.

thanks, tho

people died during ww2
and ....................

Are women really stoned?
just 5 case . last stoned was 11 years ago .
you think if iranian woman cheat.they will stoned . its wrong

Are gays really hanged?
no .i have few gay friends in iran .
police hanged two phedophile last year .they raped 15 years old boy .
but west media said iran hanged two gays

Do you really have Shariah police?
no .we have police .

Why does Iran have such an obsession with Israel?
israel is hostage for iran regime against usa .iran cant attack usa .but iran can attack usa baby
fact 1= usa dont want iran regime
fact 2= usa care israel

Do you really care so much about the Palestinians?
no . i hate arabs .most iranian hate them

You seem to be watching the NBA play-offs there.
live = irib varzesh /5 match this year for first time
repeat-highlight -news= irib 3 / every morning
problem is time = for example i watched final game 3 last night . it started 5:30 am

but i dont watch nba game in iran tv
most iranian have satelite reciever in their home .
.and i watch nba by eurpean channel at hotbird .
canal sport for poland . because we can buy cccam account in iran .10$/3 months
even i saw nba by israel sport channel at amos 2

people died during ww2
and ....................

also It's hard for me to imagine what it's like living in israel .
they are walking in street and somebody stab them ?
stab.jpg

israel-stabbing_3507753b.jpg

they are drinking in coffee and somebody kill them ?
1465421261-6930.jpg
1465421945-2123.jpg

Yep. Hard to leave in a place where the religion of peace teaches your brothers in faith that stabbing us will lead them to Janna. Funny that you actually believe this crap.

people died during ww2
and ....................

And I guess your Holocaust denying cartoon contest and festival isn't Iran either. It's some other space thing.

Or not?

iran have freedom of speech . somebody dont believe holocaust victim was 6 million and they can paint cartoon and .... festival.so what?. all american believe holocaust?
+ if you dont believe holocaust victim was 6 million .you dont denying Holocaust

+if you believe israelis use this tragedy for killing other people . you dont denyng Holocaust

13950208000575_PhotoL.jpg
0,,19259738_304,00.jpg

people died during ww2
and ....................

And the rest just moved to Mars.

Or they're hiding in some cave wating for a green-light for a world takeover.
all jewish was 5500000 during ww2

people died during ww2
and ....................

Or not?

iran have freedom of speech . somebody dont believe holocaust victim was 6 million and they can paint cartoon and .... festival.so what?. all american believe holocaust?
+ if you dont believe holocaust victim was 6 million .you dont denying Holocaust

+if you believe israelis use this tragedy for killing other people . you dont denyng Holocaust

13950208000575_PhotoL.jpg
0,,19259738_304,00.jpg

Iran has freedom of speech. So say I go make a cartoon contest of Muhammad waving his thing infront of 9 year old Ayesha or Islam being the religion of murder.

It should be as easily "accepted" in "free speech" Iran, eh?

Or is it allowed to slander other religions, but not Islam, in "free speech" Iran?

Forum List

Back