Will you centerfielding fence-sitters vote Republican after watching this extreme incompetence of Dem leaders?

No fucking way.

Social Security

Medicare

As bad as they might be, they’re still far better than whatever republicans would offer.

He really brings up programs that were looted clean the moment they were created as defense?

We should make a list...

- Democrat NY - wrote an EO FORCING covid19 infected into nursing homes...killed thousands of elderly...had the USS comfort sitting there empty.

- Democrat seattle - allowed takeover of their city...covered for it...made excuses for it.

- Minneapolis run by DEMOCRATS for 47 years - cop kneels on george floyds neck until dead...I'm sure democrats will promise to do something once again, but this time they really mean it!

Detroit...flint...chicago...etc...
Obviously, kneeling on a criminal's neck until he dies isn't the most optimal outcome (coming from a no sympathy for habitual criminals aspect), but when a criminal (we'll stick with black criminals and white cops since that's where the outrage always stems from).....if you as a cop and let's say one other cop encounters a big guy strung out on Meth, just did a strong-arm robbery of a mom and pop store and isn't about to get into your car....and begins fighting with you, whatcha gonna do?
If you're inner-city black witnesses standing by, their stance is.....let him go. Do you, rather than risk the trashy witnesses rage, let him go, or do you uphold the law and act on behalf of the victims by arresting him for prosecution?
And, if you act on behalf of the victims, and as he's resisting and damn strong and the Meth is giving him a physical edge on you......what methods do you use to subdue the criminal, if you and your partner are both struggling with him. To use your taser which will probably not even slow him down, as has happened in numerous other instances, you both have to break away from him for it to be used. So, you've used your precious taser, now what? Remember, the pro-criminal crowd is watching and recording with their cellphones to prove your brutality.

I claim no party, just a conservative but I'll likely go straight republican. The demoquacks are way to focused on social issue crap. It's tiresome
if you go straight republican youre no conservative youre a republican,,,
To me, the last great Republican we had was Theodore Roosevelt. All others since then, not so much.
you mean the person that first brought us the progressive party to this country???

doesnt seem so great to me,,,
Yes, he was a "Progressive Republican." He also was responsible for he Panama Canal so that we didn't have to transit all the way around South America, was strong on the military and defense, pro-Second Amendment and created our National Parks, National Forests and Wildlife Refuges. He pushed for Social Security for the elderly because it bothered him to see the elderly in the streets, however, the "Conservative" Republicans shot him down on that.

I claim no party, just a conservative but I'll likely go straight republican. The demoquacks are way to focused on social issue crap. It's tiresome

You don't know me stop pretending you do.

Usually I vote for the lesser of two evils...every since Kavanaugh I can't stomach leftist assholes

Now hush
the lessor of 2 evils just keeps evil running the show....

And not voting for either doesn’t?

To me, the last great Republican we had was Theodore Roosevelt. All others since then, not so much.
you mean the person that first brought us the progressive party to this country???

Yes, he was a "progressive republican." He also was responsible for he Panama Canal so that we didn't have to transit all the way around South America, was strong on the military and defense, pro-Second Amendment and created our National Parks, National Forests and Wildlife Refuges. That's good enough for me.
they always say one bad act can cancel out all the good a person has done,,,

Usually I vote for the lesser of two evils...every since Kavanaugh I can't stomach leftist assholes

Now hush

it keeps my soul clean,,,

Now hush

That’s a neat spin.

Now hush

That’s a neat spin.
its a fact,,,
my vote has never resulted in the loss of freedom or property,,,yours has,,,

Now hush

That’s a neat spin.
its a fact,,,
Haha...that’s awesome.
Tell me, do you honestly believe a viable third party will emerge at some point in your lifetime? When do you estimate that might be?

Now hush

That’s a neat spin.
its a fact,,,

That's probably because none of the people you voted for were actually elected. Given the power, they would be any different than anyone else.

:auiqs.jpg:

Now hush

That’s a neat spin.
its a fact,,,
Haha...that’s awesome.
Tell me, do you honestly believe a viable third party will emerge at some point in your lifetime? When do you estimate that might be?
please stay on topic,,,

Now hush

That’s a neat spin.
its a fact,,,

That's probably because none of the people you voted for were actually elected.

whats that got to do with what the republicans have done???

that is the topic,,,

In the end it really doesn't matter who wins it won't affect me. I will continue to get my social security and use medicare, two great american programs that help make the nation great. Protecting them is vital to the survival of the nation.

Now hush

That’s a neat spin.
its a fact,,,

that is the topic,,,

What the Republicans have done is a far cry better than what would have happened if Hillary had been elected.

Can you even imagine what it would be like now, had that happened?

Now hush

That’s a neat spin.
its a fact,,,

that is the topic,,,

What the Republicans have done is a far cry better than what would have happened if Hillary had been elected.

Can you even imagine what it would be like now, had that happened?
thats not a high bar,,
but if she won the repubes would at least still be focused on the constitution like they did with obama,,,

Yes, he was a "progressive republican." He also was responsible for he Panama Canal so that we didn't have to transit all the way around South America, was strong on the military and defense, pro-Second Amendment and created our National Parks, National Forests and Wildlife Refuges. That's good enough for me.
I'm guessing you're referring to Social Security. The intent was intended to ensure that after you've spent most of your life working, you still had a stipend to cover some nominal expenses. Two problems cropped up. One: They began paying out too soon. AND Two: The Trust Fund that the federal government set up supposedly only for Social Security, kept getting raided for other government projects. My take on it all is basically, "in part, how we treat our most vulnerable citizens (elderly and young) reflects on whether we have a right to call ourselves the "greatest country in the world." So, to me, as the federal government has been taking monies from my paychecks for Social Security and it has helped ensure that someone that retired ahead of me, can pay for his/her medications, some food and help with the cost of a roof over his/her head, that's just fine. I don't like seeing the elderly suffering in the streets.

I'm guessing you're referring to Social Security. The intent was intended to ensure that after you've spent most of your life working, you still had a stipend to cover some nominal expenses. Two problems cropped up. One: They began paying out too soon. AND Two: The Trust Fund that the federal government set up supposedly only for Social Security, kept getting raided for other government projects. My take on it all is basically, "in part, how we treat our most vulnerable citizens (elderly and young) reflects on whether we have a right to call ourselves the "greatest country in the world." So, to me, as the federal government has been taking monies from my paychecks for Social Security and it has helped ensure that someone that retired ahead of me, can pay for his/her medications, some food and help with the cost of a roof over his/her head, that's just fine. I don't like seeing the elderly suffering in the streets.
I'm not goinig to read a bunch of dribble,,,
I said what I meant,,,

I'm not goinig to read a bunch of dribble,,,
I said what I meant,,,
Aahh. Asperger's Syndrome (in laymen's terms a sociopath then). No actual insult intended. It's just your inability to have empathy for people. People like you make good, but unpleasant business leaders.

Forum List

Back