Will you centerfielding fence-sitters vote Republican after watching this extreme incompetence of Dem leaders?

I claim no party, just a conservative but I'll likely go straight republican. The demoquacks are way to focused on social issue crap. It's tiresome
if you go straight republican youre no conservative youre a republican,,,
To me, the last great Republican we had was Theodore Roosevelt. All others since then, not so much.
you mean the person that first brought us the progressive party to this country???

doesnt seem so great to me,,,
Yes, he was a "progressive republican." He also was responsible for he Panama Canal so that we didn't have to transit all the way around South America, was strong on the military and defense, pro-Second Amendment and created our National Parks, National Forests and Wildlife Refuges. That's good enough for me.
they always say one bad act can cancel out all the good a person has done,,,
I'm guessing you're referring to Social Security. The intent was intended to ensure that after you've spent most of your life working, you still had a stipend to cover some nominal expenses. Two problems cropped up. One: They began paying out too soon. AND Two: The Trust Fund that the federal government set up supposedly only for Social Security, kept getting raided for other government projects. My take on it all is basically, "in part, how we treat our most vulnerable citizens (elderly and young) reflects on whether we have a right to call ourselves the "greatest country in the world." So, to me, as the federal government has been taking monies from my paychecks for Social Security and it has helped ensure that someone that retired ahead of me, can pay for his/her medications, some food and help with the cost of a roof over his/her head, that's just fine. I don't like seeing the elderly suffering in the streets.
I'm not goinig to read a bunch of dribble,,,
I said what I meant,,,
Aahh. Asperger's Syndrome (in laymen's terms a sociopath then). No actual insult intended. It's just your inability to have empathy for people. People like you make good, but unpleasant business leaders.
so when you cant refute my position you resort to personal attacks,,,,

arent you a good little leftist,,,

I claim no party, just a conservative but I'll likely go straight republican. The demoquacks are way to focused on social issue crap. It's tiresome
To me, the last great Republican we had was Theodore Roosevelt. All others since then, not so much.
you mean the person that first brought us the progressive party to this country???

Yes, he was a "progressive republican." He also was responsible for he Panama Canal so that we didn't have to transit all the way around South America, was strong on the military and defense, pro-Second Amendment and created our National Parks, National Forests and Wildlife Refuges. That's good enough for me.
I'm guessing you're referring to Social Security. The intent was intended to ensure that after you've spent most of your life working, you still had a stipend to cover some nominal expenses. Two problems cropped up. One: They began paying out too soon. AND Two: The Trust Fund that the federal government set up supposedly only for Social Security, kept getting raided for other government projects. My take on it all is basically, "in part, how we treat our most vulnerable citizens (elderly and young) reflects on whether we have a right to call ourselves the "greatest country in the world." So, to me, as the federal government has been taking monies from my paychecks for Social Security and it has helped ensure that someone that retired ahead of me, can pay for his/her medications, some food and help with the cost of a roof over his/her head, that's just fine. I don't like seeing the elderly suffering in the streets.
I said what I meant,,,
Aahh. Asperger's Syndrome (in laymen's terms a sociopath then). No actual insult intended. It's just your inability to have empathy for people. People like you make good, but unpleasant business leaders.

No attack intended. Just an observation based upon your lack of empathy for the elderly and less fortunate. Asperger's Syndrome is a real condition. I was originally thinking Borderline Personality Disorder, but I think that Asperger's fits better. It's no insult to be diagnosed with this, nor is It something to be ashamed of, it's just how your brain processes how you perceive others. It's not fixable, but then, it does have its positive aspects. As I said, people such as yourself, make excellent business leaders. Your kind doesn't let those pesky personal problems and woes of your employees get in the way of the bottom dollar. Their problems just mean nothing to you and that helps on the way to success.

I said what I meant,,,

No attack intended. Just an observation based upon your lack of empathy for the elderly and less fortunate. Asperger's Syndrome is a real condition. I was originally thinking Borderline Personality Disorder, but I think that Asperger's fits better. It's no insult to be diagnosed with this, nor is It something to be ashamed of, it's just how your brain processes how you perceive others. It's not fixable, but then, it does have its positive aspects. As I said, people such as yourself, make excellent business leaders. Your kind doesn't let those pesky personal problems and woes of your employees get in the way of the bottom dollar. Their problems just mean nothing to you and that helps on the way to success.
FUCK YOU!!!

I said what I meant,,,

FUCK YOU!!!
Now, now. Your anger and Asperger's is getting the best of you. Meditation helps with the anger. But sorry, you're still stuck with the Asperger's.

I said what I meant,,,

FUCK YOU!!!
Now, now. Your anger and Asperger's is getting the best of you. Meditation helps with the anger. But sorry, you're still stuck with the Asperger's.
are you still talking???
do you know how to SHUT THE FUCK UP???

I said what I meant,,,

FUCK YOU!!!
are you still talking???
do you know how to SHUT THE FUCK UP???
Apparently not.

You don't know me stop pretending you do.

Usually I vote for the lesser of two evils...every since Kavanaugh I can't stomach leftist assholes

Now hush
the lessor of 2 evils just keeps evil running the show....

And not voting for either doesn’t?
it keeps my soul clean,,,

That’s a neat spin.
its a fact,,,
my vote has never resulted in the loss of freedom or property,,,yours has,,,

That's probably because none of the people you voted for were actually elected.

:auiqs.jpg:
whats that got to do with what the republicans have done???

that is the topic,,,

What the Republicans have done is a far cry better than what would have happened if Hillary had been elected.

Can you even imagine what it would be like now, had that happened?
thats not a high bar,,
but if she won the repubes would at least still be focused on the constitution like they did with obama,,,

And yet, those same Republicans under Obama failed to stop the passing of the Affordable care Act, failed to prevent Obama from using the IRS to harass his political enemies, and his intel agencies from spying on a Republican who was running for President.

Say what you will about Trump, he has done a whole lot to keep those Democrats in the House from turning this country into something really nasty.

Usually I vote for the lesser of two evils...every since Kavanaugh I can't stomach leftist assholes

Now hush

That’s a neat spin.
its a fact,,,

that is the topic,,,

What the Republicans have done is a far cry better than what would have happened if Hillary had been elected.

thats not a high bar,,
but if she won the repubes would at least still be focused on the constitution like they did with obama,,,

And yet, those same Republicans under Obama failed to stop the passing of the Affordable care Act, failed to prevent Obama from using the IRS to harass his political enemies, and his intel agencies from spying on a Republican who was running for President.

Say what you will about Trump, he has done a whole lot to keep those Democrats in the House from turning this country into something really nasty.
WE ARE talking about the republican party not trump,,,

Now hush

That’s a neat spin.
its a fact,,,

that is the topic,,,

thats not a high bar,,

Ahh, I see. Well I'd have to agree with you there, podner. I'm not too happy with some of those Republicans, starting with Paul Ryan. He really was a POS.

Now hush

That’s a neat spin.
its a fact,,,

that is the topic,,,

thats not a high bar,,

Ahh, I see. Well I'd have to agree with you there, podner. I'm not too happy with some of those Republicans, starting with Paul Ryan. He really was a POS.
truthfully up until the corona stimulus I was ready to vote for him,,after that not a chance,,,

all his solutions are big government and the constitution isnt a consideration,,,

Now hush

That’s a neat spin.
its a fact,,,
Haha...that’s awesome.
Tell me, do you honestly believe a viable third party will emerge at some point in your lifetime? When do you estimate that might be?
please stay on topic,,,

I am...the question is relevant as I struggle to understand how/why seemingly wise folks bow out of making a difference by casting a meaningless vote. My old man told me long ago, before I was of voting age...He said “son, for the most part you will probably always hate politicians, that said, come election time you won’t usually vote for the candidate you love, you’ll vote to keep the candidate you hate the most out of office.”
That resonated well with me at the time and boy was he right...I’ve never once fell in love with a candidate.
Again, I beg for enlightenment, explain how you reconcile your position to allow others to decide for you?

Now hush

That’s a neat spin.
its a fact,,,
Haha...that’s awesome.
Tell me, do you honestly believe a viable third party will emerge at some point in your lifetime? When do you estimate that might be?
please stay on topic,,,

I am...the question is relevant as I struggle to understand how/why seemingly wise folks bow out of making a difference by casting a meaningless vote. My old man told me long ago, before I was of voting age...He said “son, for the most part you will probably always hate politicians, that said, come election time you won’t usually vote for the candidate you love, you’ll vote to keep the candidate you hate the most out of office.”
That resonated well with me at the time and boy was he right...I’ve never once fell in love with a candidate.
Again, I beg for enlightenment, explain how you reconcile your position to allow others to decide for you?
but I am making a difference by not voting for what I object to,,,

youre just mad I dont take your fathers stupid advise,,,

Now hush

That’s a neat spin.
its a fact,,,
Haha...that’s awesome.
please stay on topic,,,

You missed my old mans point...He basically said “you will usually OBJECT to all politicians to a large degree but someone has to win.”
Explain how ending up with the candidate you hate the most is better than ending up with the candidate you hate least?

Now hush

That’s a neat spin.
its a fact,,,
Haha...that’s awesome.
please stay on topic,,,

You missed my old mans point...He basically said “you will usually OBJECT to all politicians to a large degree but someone has to win.”
Explain how ending up with the candidate you hate the most is better than ending up with the candidate you hate least?
I'm talking about a party and their platform not individual candidates,,,

and due to party politics a candidate is judged by their party not their promises,,,

Now hush

That’s a neat spin.
its a fact,,,
Haha...that’s awesome.
please stay on topic,,,

and due to party politics a candidate is judged by their party not their promises,,,

Haha..so am I.
One of the two parties will win.

Now hush

That’s a neat spin.
its a fact,,,
Haha...that’s awesome.
please stay on topic,,,

Maybe we can get Dont Taz Me Bro to help you explain why you choose not to cast an impactful vote?

Now hush

That’s a neat spin.
its a fact,,,
Haha...that’s awesome.
please stay on topic,,,

Haha..so am I.
One of the two parties will win.
thats what they said right before the first republican won an election,,,

Now hush

That’s a neat spin.
its a fact,,,
Haha...that’s awesome.
please stay on topic,,,

Maybe we can get Dont Taz Me Bro to help you explain why you choose not to cast an impactful vote?
I'l pass,,,

I’m curious if any of you have become inspired to help make sure Democrat’s don’t run anything, anywhere?
Extreme incompetence of Democratic leaders?

Who's in charge during the current clusterfuck?

Not Democrats.

Now hush

That’s a neat spin.
its a fact,,,
Haha...that’s awesome.
please stay on topic,,,

I'l pass,,,

Thats too bad..l really want to be able to wrap my head around how you arrive at the position you do. I really wish you could articulate the logic behind it to us.

Forum List

Back