Will Trump defy a Mueller subpoena?? OBAMA DID and the press yawned!!

Trump should Demand Immunity or tell Comey and Mueller to go Suck Obama’s tiny cock.

And by tiny cock, I mean Michele Obama.

Mueller and his team should be brought up on criminal charges for continually leaking privileged information.
Trump should be for paying off Stormy,,,, Giuliani admitted it was paid over time and by dump Broke the law

The Pentagon and Justice Department are NOT President Obama. They are the Pentagon and Justice Department. They are the ones who would not hand over information.
Trump is Trump. The subpoena is for Trump, not the Pentagon or Justice Department.
Make sense now?

HAHAHA. Are you serious?. It was the obama administration and that means obama. THINK

Well since Rosenstein is Trump administration then clearly it is Trump that is refusing to release the documents and Republicans actually drafted impeachment articles for Trump.

And then you are going to slap a THINK at the end of that silly nonsense?

facepalm-face-palm-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1223672935.jpg

toomuchtime really has too much time on his hands.

The Congress would enforce it, tmt.
I presume you are claiming the House with its Republican majority would impeach the President for not responding to Mueller's subpoena. Just how much have you had to drink tonight?
How much longer will repubs have the majority in the house?
Certainly until 2020 at least.
Really ???? Watch the next election and learn
Actually, it looks now like the Republicans will increase their majorities in this election, which is unusual for the first midterm election of a new president.

I presume you are claiming the House with its Republican majority would impeach the President for not responding to Mueller's subpoena. Just how much have you had to drink tonight?
Actually, it looks now like the Republicans will increase their majorities in this election, which is unusual for the first midterm election of a new president.
If it happens it'd fake me out of my shoes

The TV nets have made a lead story out of the mere possibility that Trump will not honor subpoenas, but when obama did the same, the tv nets said cool.

Obama administration defies congressional subpoena on Fort Hood documents

Tuesday, April 27, 2010; 3:00 PM
The Obama administration said Tuesday it would provide more information to Congress about the Fort Hood shootings but continued to defy a subpoena request for witness statements and other documents.

After days of negotiations, the Pentagon and Justice Department informed a Senate committee that they would not comply with congressional subpoenas to share investigative records from the Nov. 5 shootings at Fort Hood, Tex., which killed 13 people. The agencies said that divulging the material could jeopardize their prosecution of Army Maj. Nidal M. Hasan, the accused gunman.

The OP is typical NaziCon bullshit out of context. From the OP link:

The agencies said that divulging the material could jeopardize their prosecution of Army Maj. Nidal M. Hasan, the accused gunman.

She said the committee, chaired by Sen. Joseph I. Lieberman (I-Conn.), was still deciding whether to pursue the subpoenas in court.

Did they pursue the subpoenas in court?

Last edited:

:) You are funny

:) You are funny
We'll see. At present Democrats have more seats at risk in both houses.

The TV nets have made a lead story out of the mere possibility that Trump will not honor subpoenas, but when obama did the same, the tv nets said cool.

Obama administration defies congressional subpoena on Fort Hood documents

Tuesday, April 27, 2010; 3:00 PM
The Obama administration said Tuesday it would provide more information to Congress about the Fort Hood shootings but continued to defy a subpoena request for witness statements and other documents.

After days of negotiations, the Pentagon and Justice Department informed a Senate committee that they would not comply with congressional subpoenas to share investigative records from the Nov. 5 shootings at Fort Hood, Tex., which killed 13 people. The agencies said that divulging the material could jeopardize their prosecution of Army Maj. Nidal M. Hasan, the accused gunman.
I hope he does. It will be fun to watch Herr Mewler try to arrest Trump.

If they try to arrest then Secret Service would resist and it would be a mess.

Trump should Demand Immunity or tell Comey and Mueller to go Suck Obama’s tiny cock.

Mueller and his team should be brought up on criminal charges for continually leaking privileged information.
Trump should be for paying off Stormy,,,, Giuliani admitted it was paid over time and by dump Broke the law
Non disclosure payments not against the law. Trump is Rich didn't need to use campaign funds to pay for it. Which is what they are fishing for now. Which should be a part of the 10th District as it has nothing to do with the parameters of Mueller's investigation.

Sessions should step in and shut Mueller and his threat of a subpoena down.

There has been no crime proven, and tgete is no justification for attempting a sitting President to appear before such an obvious trap.

Since no crime has been proven it is obvious Mueller hopes to entrap the President during the interogation.

Time to end this 'treasonous coup' attempt.

The Pentagon and Justice Department are NOT President Obama. They are the Pentagon and Justice Department. They are the ones who would not hand over information.
Trump is Trump. The subpoena is for Trump, not the Pentagon or Justice Department.
Make sense now?

HAHAHA. Are you serious?. It was the obama administration and that means obama. THINK

Missy, this must be a bad joke, you are just making up chit now. Are you the new addition to Filthy Don's paralegal team?

There has been no crime proven, and tgete is no justification for attempting a sitting President to appear before such an obvious trap.

Since no crime has been proven it is obvious Mueller hopes to entrap the President during the interogation.

Holy shit, this bot watches FauxNoose to a "T" cause that is exactly what they say. (Nice coordinated propaganda by the way). :clap:

Holy shit, this bot watches FauxNoose to a "T" cause that is exactly what they say. (Nice coordinated propaganda by the way). :clap:
I notice you attack sources and do not sttempt to deny the facts and truth. :p

BTW, I didn't / don't watch Fox News....

If 'you' are intelligent 'you' know about things like the 1973 DOJ Memorandums and othet critical information. You don't need others to feed you things to partot like snowflakes due with Fake News sites like CNN.

Educate yourself - don't rely on anyone to think for you / to feed you what they say you should think....

Non disclosure payments not against the law. Trump is Rich didn't need to use campaign funds to pay for it. Which is what they are fishing for now. Which should be a part of the 10th District as it has nothing to do with the parameters of Mueller's investigation.

Except Filthy Don has been laundering large amount of money through his businesses and bogus universities. :113:

Except Filthy Don has been laundering large amount of money through his businesses and bogus universities. :113:
...which I am sure you have evidence of, right?!

Forum List

Back