Will Trayvon Martin autopsy findings cause problems for Obama?

Zimmerman started it, get's his ass beat and gets to kill a kid. Payback will find Mr. Zimmerman.

What did Zimmerman start? By all means tell me your fantasy.

He "started" playing cop.

And that was no fantasy.

You have no evidence of that. He had no history of aggressiveness.

Hell's bells Sallow, Zimmerman was a Neighborhood Watch Volunteer.

You know. One of the "good guys" who try to watch out for their fellow man.

In Toronto and in most major cities, you'll find Neighborhood Watch groups. I belonged to several when in lived in the Metro area.

I was actually a Captain in a 15 story high rise in Mississauga when my children were young. We reduced the crime rate in the building to zilch just by patrolling on a regular basis. I had team members on every floor.

We could secure the building with a team response to a sequenced telephone alarm system lickety split.

And this was in the days of *gasp* no cell phones.

Thieves like easy pickings. Neighborhood Watch groups provide an excellent deterrent to crime.

And NW people aren't wanna be cops. Just men and women who care about their neighbors and their neighborhood.

What did Zimmerman start? By all means tell me your fantasy.

And that was no fantasy.

In Toronto and in most major cities, you'll find Neighborhood Watch groups. I belonged to several when in lived in the Metro area.

I was actually a Captain in a 15 story high rise in Mississauga when my children were young. We reduced the crime rate in the building to zilch just by patrolling on a regular basis. I had team members on every floor.

We could secure the building with a team response to a sequenced telephone alarm system lickety split.

Thieves like easy pickings. Neighborhood Watch groups provide an excellent deterrent to crime.

And NW people aren't wanna be cops. Just men and women who care about their neighbors and their neighborhood.

There is a difference between Neighborhood "watch" and Neighborhood vigilante. Zimmerman had the right to watch his neighborhood and report suspicious persons. Once he decided to arm himself and confront people he did not think belonged he borders on armed vigilante

Zimmerman is responsible for his choices and decisions that night as well as the consequences

Why? Did Obama profile, stalk and murder Trayvon?

Neither did Zimmerman.

I believe the OP is referring to President Obama jumping in and putting not only his feet in his mouth, but changing his socks in his mouth at the same time by offering an opinion on a very sensitive and racially charged (because of the lies of the media) on going investigation.

Obama just had to pontificate. It was undignified. I truly wish he had just stayed quiet. And the whole "Trayvon could have been my child" was absurd and over dramatic.

And that was no fantasy.

There is a difference between Neighborhood "watch" and Neighborhood vigilante. Zimmerman had the right to watch his neighborhood and report suspicious persons. Once he decided to arm himself and confront people he did not think belonged he borders on armed vigilante

Zimmerman is responsible for his choices and decisions that night as well as the consequences

You have no evidence whatsoever, and neither does anyone else that Zimmerman ever acted in an aggressive manner. I carried bear spray and a small bat ringed with metal at the tip that I lovingly referred to as my "garlic crusher" on Neighborhood Watch.

Why? For self defense. To this day (I live in a different part of the country now) when we travel to Winnipeg both of us carry bear spray for protection. For self defense. If I could carry a hand gun, you bet I would.

Zimmerman as far as I remember, and I'm on the fly this morning so maybe someone else can find the link, Zimmerman got the gun because of dog attacks. I'm pretty sure that was his motivation.

AND if you read the transcript I put up when the dispatcher says:

"We don't need you to do that" Zimmerman goes "OK".

We're talking a mild mannered, non agressive young man from Neighborhood Watch. And no matter how hard people try to paint him as some wild eyed crazed yahoo Barney Fife on steroids, there is absolutely NO no none nada zilch evidence to support that portrait of Zimmerman.

Why should it?
World renown economist Paul Krugman on the Ed Schultz show tonight said we are in a depression.
You wont see the media get on the President on that at all...

Oh and Krugman said the way out of this was to spend more.
He said Hiring more teachers will fix everything.
And fat head Ed Schultz just sat that in total awe of this guy and didn't have the balls to ask....
Where the fuck do we get the money for this.

You tax rich people, put an estate tax back into place, raise capital gains taxes to reasonable levels.

Fact is,t here's two trillion that rich people are sitting on because there's no demand.

Here's simple solution. We link the top marginal tax rate to the unemployment rate.

When unemployment is only 4%, we'll only tax them 40%.

When its 9%, we tax them 90%.

If they are the real "Job Creators", here's their chance to prove it.

Outright insanity.

I have a better solution; Ignore any of your suggestions.

Why? Did Obama profile, stalk and murder Trayvon?

Neither did Zimmerman.

I believe the OP is referring to President Obama jumping in and putting not only his feet in his mouth, but changing his socks in his mouth at the same time by offering an opinion on a very sensitive and racially charged (because of the lies of the media) on going investigation.

Obama just had to pontificate. It was undignified. I truly wish he had just stayed quiet. And the whole "Trayvon could have been my child" was absurd and over dramatic.

Obama needed donations.

Why should it?
World renown economist Paul Krugman on the Ed Schultz show tonight said we are in a depression.

And fat head Ed Schultz just sat that in total awe of this guy and didn't have the balls to ask....

You tax rich people, put an estate tax back into place, raise capital gains taxes to reasonable levels.

Fact is,t here's two trillion that rich people are sitting on because there's no demand.

Here's simple solution. We link the top marginal tax rate to the unemployment rate.

Outright insanity.

The rich should leave, take their businesses with them and renounce their US citizenship. That way not only with the increase in taxes be denied but everything they were paying goes too.

It worked in California. We're bankrupt.

The shitheads interview everyone who has ever met Zimmerman, from the day Zimmerman was born, to try to prove that Zimmerman is a racist (and, therefor somehow didn't shoot Trayvon in self-defense when he was being brutally beaten by the gangster). And, the most they come up with is Zimmerman, five years ago, comparing a middle-eastern coworker to a character called Achmed the Terrorist, treatment the co-worker describes as "high school humor." Even this alleged "victim" doesn't think racism motivated Zimmerman. And, this ex-coworker accuses Zimmerman of being a coward (fearful of big people), which further makes the case that Zimmerman wouldn't have confronted that piece-of-shit, Trayvon.

Fucking colds (a word that sounds like "coons" to shitheads).

Since the Zimmerman lovers continue to say there is no proof the killer actually took the heavy duty drugs prescribed for him, I'll note, there is no proof the victim had knowledge he had taken anything with THC. Someone could have slipped a bit of hash or pot in his sandwich..................

Why should it?

Outright insanity.

Austeriity doesn't work. Supply side doesn't work.

Time to go back to Keynesian economics. They work just fine.

More on the killer's violence in recent years:

The Miami Herald has dug up some information from George Zimmerman’s Myspace page circa 2005. The paper found some derogatory statements about Mexicans in some of the 28 year old’s postings. Zimmerman listed himself as Latino in the About Me section of the social networking site. You can read the statements he made below:

I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!

Other postings made reference to his other legal troubles in the year 2005. He made a comment about the domestic violence charges against him being dropped. He also mentioned the assault charge on a police officer being downgraded.
The North Mobile Post › George Zimmerman’s Myspace Page Stirs Controversy

More on the killer's violence in recent years:

The Miami Herald has dug up some information from George Zimmerman’s Myspace page circa 2005. The paper found some derogatory statements about Mexicans in some of the 28 year old’s postings. Zimmerman listed himself as Latino in the About Me section of the social networking site. You can read the statements he made below:

I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!

Other postings made reference to his other legal troubles in the year 2005. He made a comment about the domestic violence charges against him being dropped. He also mentioned the assault charge on a police officer being downgraded.
The North Mobile Post › George Zimmerman’s Myspace Page Stirs Controversy

Did Zimmerman write that? Well he was pretty much right about it. Ever been to LA?

Forum List

Back