Will Trayvon Martin autopsy findings cause problems for Obama?

Zimmerman may also be charged with a federal hate crime.

I don't think they can prove that--as 47% of the neighborhood was white--meaning the other 53% were minority including black.

I think it was just a case of STUPID man walking around with a gun--and acting like a wanna-be cop. I think anyone that caught Zimmerman's eye that night--that seemed "suspicious" to him would have met the same fate.

Maybe, but the FBI is closely checking Zimmerman's background for previous racial acts and comments.

Our tax dollars hard at work playing politics rather than enforcing the law.

So Zimmerman should have just let Trayvon beat him to death with the martial art moves?

Zimmerman got much less than he deserved for stalking and killing an unarmed teenager.

So let me see if I understand you correctly.

He gets jumped by a 17 year old who proceeds to beat the crap out of him and he got what he deserved. Yet defending himself is an egregeous act?

Zimmerman got much less than he deserved for stalking and killing an unarmed teenager.

So he should just have let Trayvon, not the child Trayvon, but the real Trayvon beat him to death correct? Marshall arts moves?

Just let Trayvon beat him to death.

Obviously that's the only thing that would make you happy. Quite twisted. Very ill. One sick puppy you are Lakhota.

That's bullshit. It's like I walk up to you--"after being told not to by law enforcement"--you bloody my nose during a confrontation--(when I wasn't suppose to be there in the first place)--and I get to shoot you dead.

Does that make any sense to you at all?

Except he didnt walk up to Trayvon. The dispatcher told him to leave and he went back to his car. Trayvon jumped him.

And yes, if you get freaking attacked by someone you have the right to freaking defend yourself.

So he should just have let Trayvon, not the child Trayvon, but the real Trayvon beat him to death correct? Marshall arts moves?

Obviously that's the only thing that would make you happy. Quite twisted. Very ill. One sick puppy you are Lakhota.

That's bullshit. It's like I walk up to you--"after being told not to by law enforcement"--you bloody my nose during a confrontation--(when I wasn't suppose to be there in the first place)--and I get to shoot you dead.

You've got to be kidding me.

2 witnesses both gave statements to the police that Trayvon was beating the ever living shit out of him.

Should he have just laid there and potentially gotten killed himself? He screamed for help 14 times on the tape before he shot Trayvon.

So Zimmerman should have just let Trayvon beat him to death with the martial art moves?

He gets jumped by a 17 year old who proceeds to beat the crap out of him and he got what he deserved. Yet defending himself is an egregeous act?

It appears that he was just to lay there and take the beating according to many posters. This is just appalling.

2 witnesses both gave statements to the police that Trayvon was beating the ever living shit out of him.

Should he have just laid there and potentially gotten killed himself? He screamed for help 14 times on the tape before he shot Trayvon.

Zimmerman started it, get's his ass beat and gets to kill a kid. Payback will find Mr. Zimmerman.

It appears that he was just to lay there and take the beating according to many posters. This is just appalling.

Prove he got jumped. The investigating detective didn't believe your story, but you do have more experience and evidence than he did. Hahaha.

Except he didnt walk up to Trayvon. The dispatcher told him to leave and he went back to his car. Trayvon jumped him.

And yes, if you get freaking attacked by someone you have the right to freaking defend yourself.

You've got a problem with your theory. 1. Zimmerman is on recording stating that Martin is running AWAY from him. 2. Police are on recording stating for Zimmerman to not pursue. 3. Zimmerman is on recording stating in the same conversation that "these assholes always get away." This was all during the 1st 9/11 call. He also admits in this phone call that he believed Martin to be in his late TEENS. Upps--because he stated under oath in court that he believed Martin to be his age--late 20's. That's a huge blunder on his part. Zimmerman actually admitted on the police recording that Martin was a teenager.

You can listen to it yourself here: The uncut version.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgR7gCxXQYg]ACTUAL UNCUT AUDIO!!! George Zimmerman's Trayvon Martin 911 - YouTube[/ame]

Now imagine another 40 audio recordings of these kind of statements and blunders. The type that move one up to a 2nd degree murder charge from manslaughter.

Last edited:

Zimmerman started it, get's his ass beat and gets to kill a kid. Payback will find Mr. Zimmerman.

What did Zimmerman start? By all means tell me your fantasy.

THC found in his blood. Causes paranoia.

"If I had a son, he would look just like Trayvon Martin."

BaCrackhead Obama

I don't know about Obama, But it sure as hell causes problems for the people trying to make the Case that he was Murdered in Cold Blood.

The Autopsy also Shows that he was shot at point blank Range, and the path of the Wound lines up with Zimmerman's Claims that he fired the shot as TVM was straddling him and assaulting him.

Certain Liberal News Networks had previous claimed that the Evidence suggested he was shot from Distance and Zimmerman was lying, But Power Burn Patterns, and Damages from Gases underneath the skin don't lie. He was shot with the Muzzle touching or Nearly Touching his Flesh.

He Had wounds to his hands normally received when you strike someone with your Fists. He had THC in his system. This was not the innocent Choir boy the Left has made him out to be.

This was not a Murder. It's a Tragic Case of a Confrontation that got out of hand. Zimmerman may well have Caused it by Confronting TVM instead of waiting for the Police, but I think the Evidence will shot, and the Jury will rule in the end that it was self Defense. At worst perhaps Aggravated manslaughter if it is proven the he chose to ignore the operators instructions not to Confront TVM.

the Left of course has said, and are assuming he did because 90 seconds later TVM was dead. But it could well be that TVM didn't give Zimmerman a chance to "hold back" and not confront him.

I am sure it will all come out in the end.

I am also sure if it turns out I am right, and Zimmerman is found Innocent, even if all the evidence shows it to be true. The left will still cry foul, and there will still be riots in the streets. Because the Left does not actually believe in Justice through our System of laws, they only believe in justice as it is seen through their own Prism.

To them every young black man is an Innocent angel standing up in the Face of Racism, and every person that Kills a black man, In self defense or not. Is a Racist Asshole, even when that person is himself a Minority.

THere is no reasoning with them.

You've got a problem with your theory. 1. Zimmerman is on recording stating that Martin is running AWAY from him. 2. Police are on recording stating for Zimmerman to not pursue. 3. Zimmerman is on recording stating in the same conversation that "these assholes always get away." This was all during the 1st 9/11 call. He also admits in this phone call that he believed Martin to be in his late TEENS. Upps--because he stated under oath in court that he believed Martin to be his age--late 20's. That's a huge blunder on his part. Zimmerman actually admitted on the police recording that Martin was a teenager.

You can listen to it yourself here: The uncut version.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgR7gCxXQYg]ACTUAL UNCUT AUDIO!!! George Zimmerman's Trayvon Martin 911 - YouTube[/ame]

Now imagine another 40 audio recordings of these kind of statements and blunders. The type that move one up to a 2nd degree murder charge from manslaughter.

He didn't chase him.

Have you got that? Zimmerman didn't chase him.

Zimmerman 911 Call Transcript – Trayvon Martin

Zimmerman:

We’ve had some break-ins in my neighborhood and there’s a real suspicious guy. It’s Retreat View Circle. The best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle.

This guy looks like he’s up to no good or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around looking about. [00:25]

911 dispatcher:

OK, is he White, Black, or Hispanic?

Zimmerman:

He looks black.

911 dispatcher:

Did you see what he was wearing?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, a dark hoodie like a gray hoodie. He wore jeans or sweat pants and white tennis shoes. He’s here now … he’s just staring. [00:42]

911 dispatcher:

He’s just walking around the area, the houses? OK.

Zimmerman:

Now he’s staring at me. [00:48]

911 dispatcher:

OK, you said that’s 1111 Retreat View or 111?

Zimmerman:

That’s the clubhouse.

911 dispatcher:

He’s near the clubhouse now?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, now he’s coming toward me. He’s got his hands in his waist band.

And he’s a black male.[1:03]

911 dispatcher:

How old would you say he is?

Zimmerman:

He’s got something on his shirt. About like his late teens.

911 dispatcher:

Late teens?

Zimmerman:

Uh, huh.

Something’s wrong with him. Yep, he’s coming to check me out.

He’s got something in his hands. I don’t know what his deal is. [01:20]

911 dispatcher:

Let me know if he does anything, OK?

Zimmerman:

OK.

911 dispatcher:

We’ve got him on the wire. Just let me know if this guy does anything else.

Zimmerman:

OK.

These assholes. They always get away.

When you come to the clubhouse, you come straight in and you go left. Actually, you would go past the clubhouse. [1:39]

911 dispatcher:

OK, so it’s on the left hand side of the clubhouse?

Zimmerman:

Yeah. You go in straight through the entrance and then you would go left. You go straight in, don’t turn and make a left.

He’s running. [2:08]

911 dispatcher:

He’s running? Which way is he running?

Zimmerman:

Down toward the other entrance of the neighborhood. [2:14]

911 dispatcher:

OK, which entrance is that he’s headed towards?

Zimmerman:

The back entrance.

[It sounds like Zimmerman says under his breath, ‘F-ing coons’ at 2:22]**************special note: CNN had to issue an apology for this. He said it's fucking cold.

NOTE:

[Listen here at 1:17 for CNN's edited frame]

911 dispatcher:

Are you following him? [2:24]

Zimmerman:

Yeah. [2:25]

911 dispatcher:

OK.

We don’t need you to do that. [2:26]:eusa_whistle:

Zimmerman:

OK. [2:28]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, sir, what is your name? [2:34]

Zimmerman:

George. He ran.

911 dispatcher:

Alright, George, what’s your last name?

Zimmerman:

Zimmerman.

911 dispatcher:

What’s the phone number you’re calling from?

Zimmerman:

407-435-2400

911 dispatcher:

Alright, George, we do have them on the way. Do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?

Zimmerman:

Yeah.

911 dispatcher:

Alright, where are you going to meet with them at?

Zimmerman:

Um, if they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the clubhouse and, uh, straight past the clubhouse and make a left and then go past the mailboxes you’ll see my truck. [3:10]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, what address are you parked in front of? [3:21]

Zimmerman:

Um, I don’t know. It’s a cut-through so I don’t know the address. [3:25]

911 dispatcher:

OK, do you live in the area?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, yeah, I live here.

911 dispatcher:

OK, what’s your apartment number?

Zimmerman:

It’s a home. It’s 1950 – oh, crap, I don’t want to give it out – I don’t know where this kid is [inaudible] [3:40]

911 dispatcher:

OK, do you just want to meet with them at the mailboxes then? [3:42]

Zimmerman:

Yeah, that’s fine. [3:43]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, George, I’ll let them know you’ll meet them at …

Zimmerman:

Could you have them call me and I’ll tell them where I’m at? [3:49]

911 dispatcher:

OK, that’s no problem.

Zimmerman:

My number … you’ve got it?

911 dispatcher:

Yeah, I’ve got it. 435-2400?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, you got it.

911 dispatcher:

OK, no problem. I’ll let them know to call you when they’re in the area. [4:02]

Zimmerman:

Thanks.

911 dispatcher:

You’re welcome.

Call ends 4:07

He agrees to go back to the truck to meet the police. At the mailboxes. What part of that don't you get.

Zimmerman's conversation with the 911 Operator was civil and when it was said "we don't need you to do that" he responds "OK' . There's no huffing and puffing and running after Trayvon. He says OK. And agrees to head back to the truck to meet the police.

Last edited:
By MATT GUTMAN

ABC News was there exclusively as the 16-year-old girl told Crump about the last moments of the teenager's life. Martin had been talking to his girlfriend all the way to the store where he bought Skittles and a tea. The phone was in his pocket and the earphone in his ear, Crump said.

"He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man," Martin's friend said. "I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run, but he said he was not going to run."

Eventually, he would run, said the girl, thinking that he'd managed to escape. But suddenly the strange man was back, cornering Martin.

"Trayvon said, 'What are you following me for,' and the man said, 'What are you doing here.' Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell. I called him again, and he didn't answer the phone."

The line went dead. Besides screams heard on 911 calls that night as Martin and Zimmerman scuffled, those were the last words he said.​

More: Trayvon Martin Arrest Now After ABC Reveals Crucial Phone Call - ABC News

By Danielle Cadet

• An unnamed woman told an investigator in a police interview that she stays away from Zimmerman because he's racist and because of things he's done to her in the past, but she didn't elaborate on what happened between them. "I don't at all know who this kid was or anything else. But I know George, and I know that he does not like black people. He would start something. He's very confrontational. It's in his blood. We'll just say that," the woman says in an audio recording.

• An unnamed man told investigators said he worked with Zimmerman in 2008 for a few months. The man, who described his heritage as "Middle Eastern," said Zimmerman bullied him at work. Zimmerman wanted to "get in" with the clique at work who did not like the man, so Zimmerman exaggerated a Middle Eastern accent, and made reference to terrorists and bombings when talking about him. "It was so immature," said the employee, who complained to management about Zimmerman. Zimmerman's parents say he wasn't racist. They said he mentored black students and had a black relative.

More: New Evidence Released In Trayvon Martin Case May Complicate Public Debate (UPDATE)

In 2005, according to an arrest report, a state agent arrested Zimmerman for battery on a law enforcement officer and obstructing justice. According to the report, agents with Florida’s Alcohol Beverage and Tobacco division were arresting several employees near the University of Central Florida.

Agent Paul Fleishman wrote that Zimmerman walked up to a pal under arrest and began chatting, refusing to leave. Zimmerman cursed him, Fleishman wrote, before pushing him and causing a “short struggle.”

The charge was later dropped when Zimmerman entered a “pre-trial diversion” program, which is not unusual for first-time offenders. The program usually entails paying fines and taking classes for anger management.

Zimmerman — in applying to enter the citizens’ police academy — later disputed the official version of the event, insisting that the agent never identified himself. “I hold law enforcement officers in the highest regaurd [sic] as I hope to one day become. I would never have touched a police officer,” Zimmerman wrote.

MORE INTERESTING INFO: George Zimmerman: Self-appointed watchman or racist killer? - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

Last edited:

What did Zimmerman start? By all means tell me your fantasy.

He "started" playing cop.

And that was no fantasy.

Why should it?
World renown economist Paul Krugman on the Ed Schultz show tonight said we are in a depression.
You wont see the media get on the President on that at all...

Oh and Krugman said the way out of this was to spend more.
He said Hiring more teachers will fix everything.
And fat head Ed Schultz just sat that in total awe of this guy and didn't have the balls to ask....
Where the fuck do we get the money for this.

You tax rich people, put an estate tax back into place, raise capital gains taxes to reasonable levels.

Fact is,t here's two trillion that rich people are sitting on because there's no demand.

Here's simple solution. We link the top marginal tax rate to the unemployment rate.

When unemployment is only 4%, we'll only tax them 40%.

When its 9%, we tax them 90%.

If they are the real "Job Creators", here's their chance to prove it.

Forum List

Back