Will this latest tragedy be enough to finally shake America to their senses?

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The irrational fear of an inanimate object (gun) by a certain sector of our population is well documented. And despite the glaring evidence we provide illustrating how banning guns, or magazines, or ammunition, etc. does absolutely NOTHING, that sector continues to cry about their irrational fears.

After now seeing this tragedy in Boston - in which BOMBS were used to kill a few people and maim around 150, can we please as a country come to our fucking senses and realize that mass murder will occur no matter what legislation is passed with guns - and that it is exponentially easier to defend against an attack from a madman with a gun than it is against a madman with a bomb?

I can defeat any man with a gun (doesn't mean I would - they also can defeat me - but at least I have a fighting chance in a shootout). There is simply NO defense for a bomb. It detonates without warning and sends a violent force of energy in every direction (something not even the best fully automatic "machine gun" is capable of).

Is it possible that the anti-gun sector of our nation will finally put their big girl and big boy pants on and admit they were wrong? Admit they commented on an issue they truly knew nothing about? And that this is glaring evidence that guns are the best problem we can face, as the alternative of turning to bombs is exponentially more deadly, frightening, and has zero defense for (as I've been saying for years)? Or the alternative of driving an automobile through that entire crowd?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I'm against non american chechnyians buying guns, and having to try background checks before getting one via a sale

So you're against them buying guns, but you don't want them to have a background check? :cuckoo:

How exactly will you prevent them from buying guns without a background check?

If anything, this attack has deepened and widened the divisions already present.

I'm against non american chechnyians buying guns, and having to try background checks before getting one via a sale

So you're against them buying guns, but you don't want them to have a background check? :cuckoo:

And with this thread you give me a crazy sematic bitch? roflmao at you.:clap2:

And with this thread you give me a crazy sematic bitch? roflmao at you.:clap2:

Uh.....what?!? Can you form a coherent sentence? At all? You're literally making as much sense as an autistic child writing chinese right now.

In your first post, you contradicted yourself (you don't want "non American" Chechnyians buying guns and you don't want them subjected to background checks).

In your second post here, you're completely incoherent. What exactly is a "crazy sematic bitch"?

Were you attempting to call me a "bitch"? If so, might I suggest a comma? :lmao:

Were you attempting to say SEMANTICS? :dunno:

If anything, this attack has deepened and widened the divisions already present.

I'm not saying your wrong by any stretch - but I would like someone to explain to me how?

If this doesn't prove that an absence of guns will NOT prevent mass slaughter, what the hell will?!?

And when is that last time you saw 150 people badly injured (or even slightly injured) by a shooting?!?!

Sorry, but this incident takes the irrational libtard by the throat and smashes their face cleanly into the cement. They don't have a leg to stand on after this incident. These people did NOT use guns and created more carnage. It's undeniable proof that everything they've said and stood for is 100% misinformed bullshit.

Forum List

Back