Will this be the year the Cubbies win the world series?

will this be the year the cubbies win the world series?

• No,they will make it past the first round but lose the NL championship series

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Why Cubs are such huge favorites to win World Series

the Cubs indeed DO have what it takes to get to the world series and win it all BUT tonight is when they unravel and lose three in a row the fact they face the cyborg tonight and then cuoto the next then the cyborg again for the final game.

Tonights game looks to be another pitching dual with another one to nothing score except this time the Giants will be the team that gets the one run score.

Last edited:
Looks like none of the Cubs fans disagree with me that they are going to blow it the fact that I have not heard from any of them the last 72 hours when I posted the facts why they will probably lose the next three games in a row.lol

i can see pretty much nobody else wants talk about last nights game either how the cubs blew it.thats it,Im convinced they are cursed,they should have had no problem winning with a 3-0 lead against baumgardner and facing the bullpen unless your curse of course which looks to be the case. I cant watch another game the rest of this series to watch them blow it yet again.

They will lose to the Tribe the way Golden State lost to the Cavs.:eusa_angel:

the way they blew the lead last night I am not so sure they will even get there now. Naw if they beat the Giants,it is clear selling after that,they will win the series if they can get past the Giants.that will be their toughest test tonight.

I feel a little better about tonights matchup since it will be Lackey against matt moore. Having Moore pitch for the Giants I feel better about the Cubs chances. Lester better still have something left in the tank,that worries me.

Giants vs Cubs are very dramatic radio broadcasts. The games have been close. So happy the Giants extended the series for at least one more chance to listen to Kruk, Kuyp, and even John Miller.

I hope it doesn't go 5, because they couldn't hit that pitcher!

thank god it didnt.cubs win cubs win.yahoo!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::dance::dance:

This is their year.as i said they got past their toughest test.from here on out its clear sailing.:dance::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

anybody who had any doubts that the Cubs would have lost to the Giants had they had to go back to chi town and face Johnny cuoto again,they can erase those. even their manager joe maddon said he did not want to face him again.lol

Giants ponder unfamiliar exit

Cubs manager Joe Maddon admitted to being worried about facing Cueto at Wrigley: “I did not want to see him in the fifth game.”

Forum List

Back