Thursday Night Football

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
Neither team can win the division, so they are left with one of two Wild Card spots. So an 0-2 start will effectively end the season for one of these teams.

Jets are favored in Buffalo however Ryan Fitzpatrick is 1-9 against Rex Ryan aand the

The Jets need to win or they go 0-6. The next four games are @ KC, then home against Seattle, the on the road to Pittsburgh and then Arizona.

The Bills are not in a better spot, the team seems to be a Rex Ryan team, in that they devolve every year. They could go 0-4 if they don't win, they host Arizona next week and the next week head to New England.

So am I right?

Neither team can win the division, so they are left with one of two Wild Card spots. So an 0-2 start will effectively end the season for one of these teams.

Jets are favored in Buffalo however Ryan Fitzpatrick is 1-9 against Rex Ryan aand the

The Jets need to win or they go 0-6. The next four games are @ KC, then home against Seattle, the on the road to Pittsburgh and then Arizona.

The Bills are not in a better spot, the team seems to be a Rex Ryan team, in that they devolve every year. They could go 0-4 if they don't win, they host Arizona next week and the next week head to New England.

So am I right?

The AFC is a tough place to get a Wildcard spot because three teams in the AFC North with Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore will likely produce both Wildcards. So for either the Jets or Buffalo it will be a season long uphill climb.

So am I right?

It's amazing how a season can be on the line in only the 2nd game of it.

So am I right?

The AFC is a tough place to get a Wildcard spot because three teams in the AFC North with Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore will likely produce both Wildcards. So for either the Jets or Buffalo it will be a season long uphill climb.
Us lions, even if we are good, always seem to have to deal with a good packers, bears or Vikings team. The one year we should have won the division Aaron Rogers threw a hail Mary when they was having a terrible losing streak. Lions should have won that game and the division. Then we got screwed in the wildcard against dallas

So am I right?

It's amazing how a season can be on the line in only the 2nd game of it.
It's math. If you know the other teams are good in the division you can't give these games away

So am I right?
I just realized I went with the jets because you went with the bills. I was sort of rooting for the bills but no more.

So am I right?

I can only see Denver, new England, green bay, detroit or seattle winning it all. Everyone else just want to play in the Superbowl.

Is it over? Which

So am I right?

I can only see Denver, new England, green bay, detroit or seattle winning it all. Everyone else just want to play in the Superbowl.
The Redskins are about to sweep the season.

Is it over? Which

So am I right?

Are they good this year? I always root for Americas team. Dallas thinks they're Americas team but they're not.

Is it over? Which

So am I right?

Are they good this year? I always root for Americas team. Dallas thinks they're Americas team but they're not.
Are they good? No one actually knows. Probably not. But what matters is..... will they beat the Cowgirls? :mad:

So am I right?

Coulda, woulda, and of course shoulda, Buffalo absotutely willa go 0-4. When you are right, you have a marvelous grasp of the obvious. :lol:

To be fair both teams have shitty secondaries. The refs took advantage of that fact. Without a couple of mystery penalties the Jets would never have scored on 4 straight possessions in the first half. Between the refs and the sucky Bills corners and safeties Buffalo made Fitzpatrick look like an elite NFL QB. He is not.

Houston comes to New England and the Pats are a 2.5 point dog going into this game. Going with the third string QB will be likely. The Texan offense is rejuvenated and the defense is as good as last year, if not better.

If Houston doesn't pull this one off, not sure they will get a better chance anytime soon.

NE is looking very good. They don't need Brady, he'll just throw anyone in there. Thursday nights are killing me!

Forum List

Back