Canada faces a series of 'crises' that will test it in the coming years, RCMP warns

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The police in Ontario manufactured a threat from a kid, I was that kid. They continued to interfere in my pursuits, career and ambitions for 40 years, all to protect their own predators and diddlers.

Now the REAL threats are upon us in a big way and as expected we are ill prepared. After decades of false flags, agent provocateurs and enforcing a caste so that the least impressive among us get plush government "jobs", we will continue to decline economically and socially.

China will win. Few who have objectively assessed the situation doubt this, least of all the Chinese themselves. As I stated long before the era of Trump, "I'm just the Messenger"

The "crises" rocking national and international affairs are likely to get worse over the next few years and could have a significant effect on the federal government and Canada's federal police force, says an internal report prepared for the RCMP.

"The global community has experienced a series of crises, with COVID-19, supply-chain issues, and the Russian invasion of Ukraine all sending shockwaves throughout the world," says the report, entitled Whole of Government Five Year Trends for Canada.

"The situation will probably deteriorate further in the next five years, as the early effects of climate change and a global recession add their weight to the ongoing crises."

The report was prepared by the RCMP's three-member Strategic Foresight and Methodology Team, a special section set up in February 2022. The report was shared with management at the RCMP's federal policing section, RCMP spokesperson Robin Percival said in response to questions from CBC News.

and the Russian invasion of Ukraine all sending shockwaves throughout the world," says the report, entitled Whole of Government Five Year Trends for Canada.

This theory is saying that America is losing interest in the Ukraine. Nuland wouldn't be of any use as America shifts to China and away from Russia.

Forum List

Back