God rewards Texas with a World Series win

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

PHOENIX, AZ — The Lord has granted a World Series championship to the Texas Rangers, the one and only Major League Baseball team to not host a Pride Night.

"We're so grateful to be champions, and also to not have to be involved in all that weird gay stuff," said manager Bruce Bochy. "Pride Night cometh before the fall, as they say."

After over fifty years of championship futility, the Texas Rangers finally captured the World Series title in the same year the team became the final Major League holdout on hosting Pride Night. Despite mounting pressure as the remaining 29 MLB teams honored satanic drag queens, the Texas Rangers held firm. Now, after being counted out as a playoff afterthought, the Rangers are hoisting the championship trophy.

"Sure, there's lots of pressure to be gay -- but this is Texas," said star right fielder Adolis Garcia. "There's still room there for people who just want to play baseball. Now, let's get this trophy back to the Lone Star state where it belongs."

PHOENIX, AZ — The Lord has granted a World Series championship to the Texas Rangers, the one and only Major League Baseball team to not host a Pride Night.

"We're so grateful to be champions, and also to not have to be involved in all that weird gay stuff," said manager Bruce Bochy. "Pride Night cometh before the fall, as they say."

After over fifty years of championship futility, the Texas Rangers finally captured the World Series title in the same year the team became the final Major League holdout on hosting Pride Night. Despite mounting pressure as the remaining 29 MLB teams honored satanic drag queens, the Texas Rangers held firm. Now, after being counted out as a playoff afterthought, the Rangers are hoisting the championship trophy.

"Sure, there's lots of pressure to be gay -- but this is Texas," said star right fielder Adolis Garcia. "There's still room there for people who just want to play baseball. Now, let's get this trophy back to the Lone Star state where it belongs."
Republicans can't stop thinking about gay stuff for even a second

I remember God gave Texas what it deserved in the 2021 Texas Deep Freeze. Remember that?

Damages due to the cold wave and winter storm were estimated to be at least $195 billion, likely the most expensive disaster in the state's history.

He gave you this World Series and look at you. Already over how much he cost you. God Bless Texas.

I remember God gave Texas what it deserved in the 2021 Texas Deep Freeze. Remember that?

Damages due to the cold wave and winter storm were estimated to be at least $195 billion, likely the most expensive disaster in the state's history.

He gave you this World Series and look at you. Already over how much he cost you. God Bless Texas.
Those in Texas did buy into the Left with wind technology.

After all, you never see anyone freeze depending on fossil fuels.

It was a judgement.

Those in Texas did buy into the Left with wind technology.

After all, you never see anyone freeze depending on fossil fuels.

It was a judgement.
So what did you guys do after to win back God's favor?

Doesn't Bush own that team? Has God forgiven him yet for lying us into Iraq?

Pride celebrations is for the few who are perverts.

Dodgers Wondering If They Should Have Spent More Time Training For Playoffs And Less Time Honoring Satanic Drag Nuns
SPORTS·Oct 12, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

PHOENIX, AZ — After being swept by the Diamondbacks in humiliating fashion, the Los Angeles Dodgers were left wondering if perhaps they ought to have spent more time practicing baseball and less time honoring Satanic nuns dressed in drag.
During the offseason, Dodgers management will be looking at what went wrong in yet another disappointing postseason, and everything will be under the microscope: whether they should have acquired better starting pitching at the trade deadline, why the bats went cold in October, and whether perhaps promoting heretical Satan worship in front of families at Dodger Stadium this year caused the wrath of God to fall upon them.
"Maybe we should have spent more time training our starting pitchers not to give up 4 bombs in an inning and less time honoring Satan," said Manager Dave Roberts in a somber postgame press conference at Chase Field. He shook his head and shrugged. "But that's the benefit of hindsight, I guess."

"What was your approach to this series, and what went wrong?" asked one reporter.
"Yeah, uh, right - our main strategy for the year was to, you know, worship Satan and honor perverted drag queen nuns," Roberts said. "It didn't end up paying off, you know, but we stand by our strategy. As the old saying goes, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes you get swept by the 84-win Diamondbacks after you honor blasphemous drag queens who spit upon the Catholic faith."
"That's just baseball."

LOL. It's actually fun to think that God rewards those who hold on to and defend those values that have served humankind well for like forever, I do have a hard time thinking God takes sides in a sporting event. But who knows? I'll put the question on my list of questions I want to take to Heaven with me. :)

But I do think the pendulum may be swinging back to sanity. The vast majority of sports fans by and large do not want and definitely do not appreciate sociopolitical statements/demonstrations at sporting events and definitely do not appreciate disrespecting a flag and National Anthem that represents a country they love and also the sacrifice of so many who fought, bled, and died to defend it.

All the decent people who happen to be gay have never been in my or anybody's face with it and all were treated exactly like everybody else in my professional and social circles. We didn't even think about it any more than we think about or friends and associates being heterosexual.

That is the way to combat prejudice and discrimination whether it is sexual orientation or racial or religious or whatever. When we are allowed to treat everybody the same, there is far more harmony than when we are required to accommodate certain groups as too different or too fragile to be treated just like everybody else.

But I do think the pendulum may be swinging back to sanity.

I don't know. Look at the group of Anti-American communist scum posting in here. Not one has ever bent one single molecule towards decency, honor, Integrity or honesty. Once a criminal supporting illogical scum, always a criminal scum it appears?

Last edited:
I don't know. Look at the group of Anti-American communist scum posting in here. Not one has ever bent on molecule towards decency, honor, Integrity or honesty. Once a criminal supporting illogical scum, always a criminal scum it appears?
I didn't say everybody understood or practiced the best, maybe ONLY way to eliminate harmful prejudices and bigotry. Certainly many who hold power of government and the message put out there (MSM etc.) do not understand that or do not intend to allow it to happen.

It is mostly racists and bigots who demand that mainstream society accommodate the fragility and victimhood or whatever of certain groups and treat them differently than everybody else. It is profitable materially and politically for them to keep racism/sexism/homophobia or whatever alive and well.

Such people find no clever humor or anything else in Babylon Bee satire as offered in the OP.

I didn't say everybody understood or practiced the best, maybe ONLY way to eliminate harmful prejudices and bigotry. Certainly many who hold power of government and the message put out there (MSM etc.) do not understand that or do not intend to allow it to happen.

It is mostly racists and bigots who demand that mainstream society accommodate the fragility and victimhood or whatever of certain groups and treat them differently than everybody else. It is profitable materially and politically for them to keep racism/sexism/homophobia or whatever alive and well.

Such people find no clever humor or anything else in Babylon Bee satire as offered in the OP.

I guess I have to drop out here. I am not up to your level of posting. I don't even know what you are saying? What racists and bigots? Me? us? 99% of Americans? huh? I think I read thru the thread? But I am reading and running as I am supposed to be working here today. //

Bush did not lie us into Iraq. Good grief.
In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

Good grief you voted for a man who said the same thing I did. And you want to vote for him again. I guess it's the way he says it that you like huh?

Forum List

Back