Will Shady Brady win his first playoff game against Manning in Denver?

Go Pats! Go Brady! :D

48e22878812e5d70dc343a7ee74af59f.jpg
If Manning wins a Superbowl people will talk about how he was a better qb than brady. You should be rooting for Carolina.

I think the patriots run is over. He's what 40 now? Every good thing must come to an end.

He is 38 mongo

If Manning wins a Superbowl people will talk about how he was a better qb than brady. You should be rooting for Carolina.

I think the patriots run is over. He's what 40 now? Every good thing must come to an end.

He is 38 mongo

How many Super Bowls has the great Romo made it to? He has only won two lousy playoff games. Of course Cowboy fans need to embrace it because they are losers.

He is 38 mongo

How many Super Bowls has the great Romo made it to? He has only won two lousy playoff games. Of course Cowboy fans need to embrace it because they are losers.

If romo wins it all next year can I smell your mom's ass?

He is 38 mongo

Like that will happen, Romo is old news, he won't get through half a season without crying about his shoulder hurting. Embrace the loser in you Cryboy fan.

He is 38 mongo

Your sniffer is safe ad infinitum Romo sucks so bad Bill Cosby is giving him a steady diet of his puddin pops

Typical cowboys fan.

The patriots losing is almost as joyful and the cowboys losing.
I used to hate the cowturds with a passion,now I got to like them though at least as long as jerry jones is owner anyways.,used to be i hated that guy to the extremes but he was instrumental in getting the rams back to LA so how can i help but to like him now? lol

i will actually not mind it now when they are doing well unless they play my rams of course.lol

I hope Peyton Manning is injured in the SB

manning is an asshole no doubt but he beat shady brady so you cant be too upset with him? lol

the only quarterbacks i would ever wish serious harm on is shady brady of course and murderer mick vick,they are the only two deserving of it.

I hope Peyton Manning is injured in the SB

That is a scummy remark...

yeah manning is an asshole same as brady no doubt but he is not bad enough of person that i would wish serious harm on like shady brady and mike vick,two QBS that ARE deserving of it.
well i got part one of my wish to come true,shady brady and the cheatriots lost,now part two of my wish will come true next week as well when manning chokes and loses the superbowl as always.lol he panics in the big game and gets scared everytime.lol

this is WHY manning is an A hole same as brady

No Peyton Manning,YOU need to stop being an A hole..

a jerk no doubt but not to the point where he deserves to be hurt bad like shady brady and mike vick.

Will Shady cry again?:banana::banana::banana:
grontkowski is a crybaby as well.

he was whining to the refs trying to get them to call penaltys on the bronco defenders and even the announcers were saying they were not interfering.:biggrin:

once again the proof is in the pudding,when the cheats cant rig the games by fixing the headsets to go out at foxboro as they did last week against the chiefs or have the home town refs in their pockets,or be able to listen in on the teams adjustments during halftime with listening devices planted,when they have to go on the ROAD and play a good team with a good defense and dont have those luxarys,they cant win cause they cant cheat.:biggrin:

they are fine during the regular season beating teams on the road because they play crappy teams like the jets,bills, and dolphins,teams that have no business being in the NFL,but when facing a GOOD team on the road,they cant win cause they cant cheat.:haha:

they won the superbowl last year cause they faced a defense that had their best players playing with one arm crippled. thats one of the pathetic rebuttals people like old fartstyle like to use.:lmao:

last time the cheats DID win a playoff game on the road matter of fact was when they faced the chargers in 2008 whos coach marty the moron shittenheimer was ALWAYS one and done in the playoffs wherever he went.whether it was the chiefs or chargers.:biggrin:

Last edited:

i love how chrissy troll trolls always saying we hate them because we aint them.which is ironic because in one way she is correct actually,we hate them because we aint them,i hate liars,cheaters,and murderers so like any normal american with morals,of course i hate them.:rolleyes:

manning will lose,he always panics in the superbowl.but the cheatriots run isnt over though,look at the teams they play in the weak AFC east they get to beat up on twice a year,the bills,doplphins,and jets,teams that have no business being in the NFL.

now if the cheats played in the NFC west,the toughest division in the NFL,you would be correct,it would be coming to an end for them.

He is 38 mongo

I'll take that bet.

Armchair tough guys. Lol. What a bunch of losers. :D Brady has STILL got it all over you dorks. Just remember that. No matter how bad Brady does, he is 100% BETTER than you are. ;)

Brady played with no running game and a defense geared to be tough against the pass. Good game, good teams.

If New England had any type of running game it would have forced Denver to change their defense, it didn't happen. Fun game to watch.

Forum List

Back