Will Shady Brady win his first playoff game against Manning in Denver?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
He is 2-6 in playoff games in Denver. He two wins were nit against Manning.

Hope not!
sad they felt they needed to cheat to beat the kc clowns last week which is pathetic they felt the need to do that because the chiefs were not as good a team as their record indicated.their 11 straight wins came against some really bad teams.

the chiefs would have lost the game anyways had the refs not been in the cheatriots pockets because they fumbled the ball at two critical costly moments. but they still felt the need to cheat anyways.

i did not watch the game but chiefs fan i know said that there were some penaltys called against them that the pats committed the same exact penaltys yet they were not called on them. also the headsets went out on them just like they did against the steelers for the home opener this year.

well since the game is in denver this time the NFL wont be able to fix it up there so that the headsets go out so denver at LEAST has a chance to win this time.

i hate both these teams so i am hoping the donkeys beat the cheatriots and assuming i get my wish,the donkeys lose the superbowol.

After next weeks' game, Peyton's gonna be muttering to himself......."Why didn't I retire before this year.......why didn't I retire???.......".

After next weeks' game, Peyton's gonna be muttering to himself......."Why didn't I retire before this year.......why didn't I retire???.......".

Maybe, Baby. Should be interesting.

Go Pats! Go Brady! :D

48e22878812e5d70dc343a7ee74af59f.jpg

Go Pats! Go Brady! :D

48e22878812e5d70dc343a7ee74af59f.jpg
Here in Detroit we've been remembering back when Brady played for u of M and coach Lloyd Carr made Brady share snaps with Drew Henson. Henson ended up sucking in the pros. Brady, nothing short of amazing.

Brady reminds me of Tim Duncan. He won early and late in his career.

I heard a remarkable statistic today.

Tom Brady has thrown more TD passes in Denver this year than Peyton Manning.
Here's another remarkable statistic:

They lost that game!

Nov 29th 2015;
Broncos 30 Pats 24.

I heard a remarkable statistic today.

Tom Brady has thrown more TD passes in Denver this year than Peyton Manning.
Here's another remarkable statistic:

They lost that game!

Nov 29th 2015;
Broncos 30 Pats 24.
Bfd. I'd take bradys career over Manning's. All that matters is winning the big one.

This reminds me of when I was trying to talk shit to bama fans. It just comes off as jealous and truth is it is. If Detroit won like new England and you talked shit about the lions I would laugh at you. I wish.

Bfd. I'd take bradys career over Manning's. All that matters is winning the big one.

This reminds me of when I was trying to talk shit to bama fans. It just comes off as jealous and truth is it is. If Detroit won like new England and you talked shit about the lions I would laugh at you. I wish.
No. I'm not a Sports Zombie like you and Toro and millions of others.

I've HAVE had people comment on my sports shirts or ball caps and my usual response is "Oh I just bought this off the discount rack". Zombies don't know how to respond when you don't care who wins.

What you Zombies SHOULD be concerned about are "Professional" sports leagues ripping off the local communities to build expensive stadiums.

No. I'm not a Sports Zombie like you and Toro and millions of others.

I've HAVE had people comment on my sports shirts or ball caps and my usual response is "Oh I just bought this off the discount rack". Zombies don't know how to respond when you don't care who wins.

What you Zombies SHOULD be concerned about are "Professional" sports leagues ripping off the local communities to build expensive stadiums.
I agree!

Damm, that is not good. I don't feel confident now the Pats can win

If he loses, I hope he doesn't cry again. I am tired of looking at those pictures on the web.
He indeed is such a crybaby when they lose.

you should go over here and put in your two cents worth.this troll zander dismisses facts refusing to address them.He always runs off when i back him up against the wall and just trys to laugh it off knowing he cant counter the facts that the cheats have the refs in their pockets.:rolleyes:

He so much has his head up brady and belicheats asses its pathetic.

Seattle Vs Carolina

He dismisses facts how they got the refs in their pockets "never trying to even counter the facts no less." as theorys.how pathetic and sad.:rolleyes:

he is so much in denial that his team has to cheat to win superbowls same as all pats fans around the country are.

Speaking of Sports Zombies...
is this your standard line you ALWAYS use when you have been taken to school and proven a poor debater who ignores facts is-speaking of sports zombies?

Is that ALWAYS your rebuttal when losing an argument?:blahblah::rolleyes:

you know you MIGHT try and be mature for once in your life and just be an adult and come out and say-you were right 9/11,I was an idiot,I should have listened to you and not blatantly ignored all your evidence and facts that the Rams were coming back to LA,refusing to look at the other side of the coin and only seeing my own point of view.

I am sorry about being a jerk like i was back then and refusing to watch the videos you posted back then which was overwhelming proof they were coming back.

you MIGHT try and act like an adult for once and consider admitting you were wrong and were being an idiot refusing to look at the facts back then you know? the world is not going to come to an end by admitting you were wrong and clueless in your ramblings you know?:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back