Will Shady Brady win his first playoff game against Manning in Denver?

Is that why you memorize sports stats? You think people are gonna' be all impressed and svck yer dick when you quote how many tackles a certain linebacker made? And now because of this move, which is just the NFL and it's owners ripping off taxpayers, you think yer just as smart as these owners?

You are the quintessential Sports Zombie.

QUIZ: Without Googling, tell us what the 4th Amendment is.

Bfd. I'd take bradys career over Manning's. All that matters is winning the big one.

This reminds me of when I was trying to talk shit to bama fans. It just comes off as jealous and truth is it is. If Detroit won like new England and you talked shit about the lions I would laugh at you. I wish.
No. I'm not a Sports Zombie like you and Toro and millions of others.

I've HAVE had people comment on my sports shirts or ball caps and my usual response is "Oh I just bought this off the discount rack". Zombies don't know how to respond when you don't care who wins.

What you Zombies SHOULD be concerned about are "Professional" sports leagues ripping off the local communities to build expensive stadiums.
yeah your not a zombie,you're just just an idiot who ignores facts and can can never admit when he is wrong,then when sees evidence that he was wrong.LIES later on claiming he never said it even though this place keeps records of what you say.:rolleyes:

better to be a so called sports zombie than a LIAR incapable of admittiing when they are wrong.:rolleyes:

Is that why you memorize sports stats? You think people are gonna' be all impressed and svck yer dick when you quote how many tackles a certain linebacker made? And now because of this move, which is just the NFL and it's owners ripping off taxpayers, you think yer just as smart as these owners?

You are the quintessential Sports Zombie.

QUIZ: Without Googling, tell us what the 4th Amendment is.
thats it go into evade mode and troll .Ignore that you LIED and are incapable of admitting when you have been proven wrong changing the subject.:up:

see unlike you,"I" also can give someone credit when credit is due.I remember a year ago you were saying that pete carrol is a cheater and throws games,i told you back then though that that was just a theory of yours,that there was no proof.

well after the seahawks superbowl game last year i wised up and see now that you were right.only an idiot would STILL think that pete the cheat does not take payoffs to throw games after last years superbowl when he OBVIOUSLY took a payoff to throw the superbowl teling wilson to throw the ball down the middle instead of using Lynch to run the ball in for the winnign score.

I told Huggy that you were right and gave you credit back then for calling that out about him,that he is a cheater,pete the cheat is even more scum than belicheat because belicheat at least cheats to win where carrol cheats to LOSE.

I told Huggy how you mentioned that before the season began and after the superbowl told him that I should have listened to you.

the sooner seahawk fans accept it that he is just as much a criminal as belicheat,the sooner they will spare themselves heartache.

It took last years deflategate and pete the cheat throwing the superbowl for me to wise up that the NFL is every bit as corrupt as our government is.

thats why I will NEVER watch another superbowl again.unless my LOS ANGELES Rams are in it of course.:biggrin:

I will never give them another dime of my money.

now i mostly just watch and buy OLD NFL games now over the net when the sport wasnt corrupt like it is now.

Last edited:
Go Pats! Go Brady! :D

48e22878812e5d70dc343a7ee74af59f.jpg
If Manning wins a Superbowl people will talk about how he was a better qb than brady. You should be rooting for Carolina.

I think the patriots run is over. He's what 40 now? Every good thing must come to an end.

Forum List

Back